AFIS Benefits & Insurance Services, the Healthy Employee Benefits Company, brings together leaders in health, corporate culture and insurance for greater workforce productivity and long-term predictability in healthcare costs. Our revolutionary approach is based on proprietary metrics that deliver lower rates without compromise. We partner with leading companies to create healthy cultures and competitive businesses. The AFIS philosophy is highly differentiated, transformational, and life changing for everyone involved.
We are currently looking for a strategic, creative and experienced individual as our next Senior Employee Health & Benefits Consultant.
- Client Management by leading and cultivating client relationships
- Managing direction and flow of large and mid-market client renewals
- Delivering strategic solutions and providing superior client service
- Coordinating the RFP process, analyzing, benchmarking and projecting trends
- Open Enrollment: Coordinating and developing employee communications for clients' open enrollment process, facilitating Open Enrollment meetings
- Developing and mentoring staff
- Technical expertise in benefits, state and federal requirements
- Strong financial and analytical skills
- Very strong communication skills – oral, written, phone & interpersonal skills with the ability to develop and build trusted client relationships.
- Demonstrated success creating and leading teams; ability to work as a team player
- Minimum 10 years of employee benefits experience; minimum of five as a consultant in a brokerage environment
- BA/BS in business or a related field