Fun workplace with flexible hours, and the oppurtunity to help someone every day.
sales agent (Former Employee) – fort smith – June 25, 2015
- A typical day at work starts early. I go business to business, and speak with the owners about AFLAC, and how we can help them by providing benifits to their employess, which in return would help their benifit, because statistics show that employees that have benefits threw their workplace, stay with the company longer and work harder.
- I could write a book about what I´ve learned, but iĺl try to condense it. I have learned sales and different ways to get people to buy, Ive learned about laws, rules, and regulations in insurance, Ive learned how to market, and ive learned many different tequniques to use when setting an apointment; In person and on the phone, and Ive learned SO much more.
- Management was helpful, knowledgable, and friendly.
- My co-workers were all very proffesional, and I have became well aquainted with all of the local AFLAC employees.
- The hardest part of my job was knowing someone has a need for certain policies; whether that be because cancer runs in their family, or because they have health illnesses and not being about to provide the policy that they need, because they were denied for health reasons. So, the hardest part of this job was not being able to help the most desperate people.
- The most enjoyable part of this job was being in front of people communicating every day and getting to know the clients, and being able to provide them with something that would one day help keep them and their family afloat when the financial devistations of a cancer, or an accident, or the loss of a loved one were to happen.
Not being able to help the ones who are denied because of health conditions.