Perform assigned Core System duties and related functions. Ensure Symitar host and related systems are available, operational, and fully functional. Assist in maintaining the credit union’s Intranet and Internet websites. Answer escalated help calls relating to Core System, Internet Home Banking System, Telephone Banking System, Bill Pay, and Credit Union intranet site.
KNOWLEDGE AND ABILITIES:
- Knowledge and understanding of computer and telecommunications technology
- Professional oral, written, and telephone communication skills
- Must be able to react appropriately in emergency situations
- Ability to interface and communicate effectively with members and all levels of co- workers
- Understand both technology and process-based security and safeguard member privacy.
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Needs to be able to rely on instructions, pre-established guidelines, experience, and judgment to perform functions on the job
- Must be dependable
TRAINING AND EXPERIENCE:
- 3+ years of programming experience, Symitar programming preferred
- Knowledge of and experience with Microsoft Office suite is required
- Knowledge of Windows 2003, UNIX, VMware and Symitar Software preferred
- Knowledge of web design applications is preferred Computer Science, IS, IT, or related technical field experience is required
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or Information Systems is preferred
- Must provide prompt, efficient and courteous service to both members and co workers.
- Ability to effectively manage multiple concurrent projects and priorities, and ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Must require minimal supervision
- A certain degree of latitude and creativity is preferred
- These duties are standard for this position. They are not to be construed as exclusive or all inclusive. Other duties may be required and assigned.
- Able to potentially work holidays, weekends, or extended hours as business needs dictate. Periodic assignment to work after-hours.
Indeed - 12 months ago
We exist solely to serve the financial needs of our members. We measure our success by the fiscal soundness of the credit union, by the...