Position Summary: The Associate in this position is responsible for providing a courteous and helpful welcome to AGC visitors and work associates. The position requires strong telephone and people skills, clerical competence, follow through, attention to detail, and a strong sense of urgency.
Specifically, the Associate is accountable for the following:
- Front Desk Management – Responsible for front desk and switchboard operation. Greeting visitors and work associates in a professional, courteous and competent manner.
- Membership Support – membership mailings, inquires verifications and benefits. Assistance with project information related inquiries; project information bulletin compilation and distribution. Assisting members and prospective members in obtaining information they need about member services.
- Administrative Support – Responsible for incoming/outgoing mails/faxes, database updates/maintenance. Publication inventory, sales, supply and restocking.
- Event Support – promotion, registration, database maintenance, reporting, etc.
- Education class and catering support – backup up other team members.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Must available to work 8 am to 5 pm, Monday to Friday
- High school diploma is required and some college is preferred
- Minimum of 2 years of successful experience providing clerical and administrative support services
- Strong computer skills and software programs that include but are not limited to Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, Word, Power Point) and internet applications
- Strong communications and people skills
- High work quality orientation, dedication to continuous learning
- Ability to handle multiple tasks
- Excellent organizational skills and strong attention to detail
- Respect for people and the work environment, flexible and resourceful
- Strong team player
Compensation and Benefits:
- Salary based on relevant experience
- Group Health, Dental, Life, and Disability insurance
- Retirement Plan – 401(k)
- Paid Time Off and Holidays
- Some positions offer flexible hours
Please submit resume and salary requirement via email. Absolutely, NO PHONE CALLS.
Indeed - 21 months ago
copy to clipboard -