AGDisplays is seeking a detail oriented person with the ability to work a daylight schedule in our South Greensburg PA facility. An entry level technician is being sought after to grow within the company and add to the manufacturing and assembly team. We are seeking a motivated individual who can learn quickly and work together well with others and independently.
Requirements include the following:
- Organized, productive individual with excellent attention to detail.
- Must have excellent computer skills and be proficient to use Microsoft based programs such as Excel and Microsoft Word.
- Ability to work well with others and learn in a fast pace environment.
- Ability to use hand tools and power tools as needed.
- Ability to read measurement devices such as a ruler and digital caliper.
- Ability to effectively use and follow work orders, assembly drawings, bills of material, Inspection procedures, and test procedures.
- Experience with soldering and general knowledge of electronics is preferred.
- Ability to be trained on the job in a real world setting and then implement that training in a production environment.
- Ability to sit for hours in a production or cleanroom setting.
- Must be capable of working on delicate electronic devices such as LCD's and electronic components.
- Ability to change tasks and work procedures as directed by superiors.
- Experience with multi-meters, light meters, and computers are a plus.
- Ability to learn simple tasks quickly and perform them repetitively.
- Ability to lift 50 lbs. if needed.
This position is subject to a 90-day performance evaluation period. Position is M-F typically 8:30AM-5:00PM with variances in schedule throughout the year.
Must have reliable transportation and be a dedicated asset to the team.
Applicant must have a high school diploma or equivalent GED. Any college or technical/vocational schooling would be considered a plus! Benefit package after 90-day evaluation period and competitive pay schedule.
AGDisplays is a Drug-Free Workplace. AGI shall require a pre-employment (post offer) drug test to be administered to any candidate who has received a conditional offer of employment.
AGDisplays is an Equal Opportunity Employer