- Oversee Supports Coordinators who provide services under the Office of Long Term Living Home and Community Based Waiver Programs and others.
- Ensure quality service provision of program supports are provided to agency consumers
- Maintain partial caseload and provide coverage as needed to ensure consumer satifactions and needs are met
*Ensure regulatory compliance for all Department of Public Welfare, Department of Aging and Office of Long Term Living requirements.
- Provide training and facilitate meetings
- Must have at least two years of experience working as a Supports Coordinator/Case Manager for the Independence, OBRA, COMMCare, Attendant Care, Act 150 or aging waiver.
(This is state requirements and we can not consider anybody else without working experience with OLTL waivers)
- Bachelors degree in social services (Psychology, Sociology, Rehabilitation Counseling, Social Work, Human Services or other related field)
- At 4 years of experience as a manager or director
- Ability to multi-task and utilize required computer and information software
- Excellent analytic and problem solving skills
- Excellent staff development, retention and team building skills
Indeed - 17 months ago