This position provides office support to a variety of departmental professionals and mid-level to senior manager and department heads. Incumbents must be capable of multi-tasking to meet the department needs of working with multiple managers and assignments simultaneously.
- General Manager
- This position operates under general direction
- Provide financial administrative and general administrative assistance by managing correspondence, filing systems, janitorial and maintenance contracts.
- Keys in, edits, proofreads and finalizes reports relating to financial, safety and HR activities statements, invoices, collections, month end reporting, purchase orders, and other documents, using computer systems and software.
- Prepares monthly Revenue and Expense accruals and submits to Finance by deadline
- Adheres to all Head Office reporting deadlines (may involve long hours at month end)
- Maintains and prepares reports from manual or electronic files, inventories, mailing lists and databases.
- May sort, process and verify applications, receipts, expenditures, forms and other documents.
- Ensure that employees electronic timecards are entered on time, assist employees, including Supervisors/Approvers with any Oracle Time and Labor issues.
- Distribute time cards and keeps records of employees’ absence.
- Prepares any required timesheets for the payroll department.
- Processes and submits Accounts Payable month end accruals to Head Office.
- Act as a Purchasing Officer and Human Resources Administrator for the site and ensures that purchasing policies are followed. Will refer to the Purchasing and Human Resources departments with any questions or concerns.
- Receives purchased items and processes the purchase orders in order for Accounts Payable to pay the invoices.
- Deals with suppliers on an ongoing basis.
- Creates and maintains onsite personnel files.
- Ensures all required documentation is sent to Human Resources for an employee’s master file.
- In charge of the New Hire Orientation at the site.
- Coordinates specific activities with safety, quality and department heads.
- Communicate with employees and the Human Resources (HR) department with respect to HR and payroll issues.
- Ensures smooth operation of office equipment and machinery, and arranges for any maintenance and repair work.
- Answers telephones and direct calls as needed.
- Arranges luncheons, meetings and client functions, and co-ordinates attendees.
- Arranges travel and accommodation reservations.
- Follow company health, safety and environmental policies.
- Follow all Quality system protocols, report discrepancies to his/her Supervisor.
- Provides mutual back-up support to other Administrative staff as required.
- Proven ability to manage and coordinate multiple projects in a fast-paced, highly professional environment.
- Ensures full compliance with the company’s Health & Safety, Code of Integrity, and Professional Conduct policies.
- Assist with Switchboard duties.
- May be assigned special or ad hoc projects, periodically.
PLEASE EMAIL YOUR RESUME FOR CONSIDERATION