The Project Manager/Analyst - Mobile will be critical in providing an assessment of our clients mobile platform. The candidate should have basic knowledge of the mobile ecosystem and technologies including hardware, software and networks that support mobile development and implementation. This resource will play a dual role not only working to define the overall strategy for Mobile at a leading PNW utilities company (including defining) but will also project manage the team of Mobile Architects and developers that will produce iOS, Windows, and Android versions of the application.
This person will participate and/or facilitate discussion, definition, analysis and documentation of business/Technical requirements. They will translate those requirements into the necessary functional specification, use cases, flow diagrams, and screen flow specifications which detail the business need and communicate expectations for successful delivery. They will also drive and participate in complex business initiatives and application development, maintain project documentation including user stories and follow through for project Action Items, Issues and Risk Mitigation.
- Minimum 7+ years of recent, business facing Business Analysis and Project Management experience
- Experience in the Mobile App initiatives and Mobile App Strategy
- Bachelor’s degree in CIS or MIS, or equivalent work experience
- Business process re-engineering and requirements analysis skills a must
- Experience documenting business requirements and producing project artifacts and deliverables a must
- Exceptional business requirements and technical writing and presentation skills a must
- Solid understanding of project management methodology and SDLC a must
- Exposure to the following technical areas is preferred: Transactional Relational Database Design, Web technologies, Enterprise System Design, Service Architecture
- Experience in navigating cross-functional teams (business/management teams, IT infrastructure teams, and IT technical/development teams) and across multiple priorities
- Demonstrated group presentation discussion facilitation and negotiation skills
- Strong verbal and written communications are critical
- Experience working both independently and in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
- Extensive experience and proficiency with office productivity tools: MS Office: Word, Excel, Visio, Outlook and PowerPoint