Marketing Programs Manager – Audience Engagement
This position is responsible for a wide variety of projects to support ongoing marketing department initiatives, including implementing department strategy in collaboration with the Director, developing marketing plans, and creating campaigns and collateral.
The Marketing Programs Manager, Audience Engagement will be responsible for:
- Event Marketing: Plan and organize JBJS exhibitor/trade show attendance and marketing
- Awareness and Publicity: Lead the media strategy and optimize use of press releases and social media tools to increase visibility
- Engagement: Curate and create content for marketing campaigns to drive increased usage on our sites.
- End-user webinars: Develop and manage webinar projects in collaboration with Research Analyst and Developmental Editor.
- Collateral creation: Work with freelancers and, as needed, write copy and design print and on-line advertisements, email templates, and other collateral.
- Serve as marketing lead on assigned products/campaigns.
Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communication, or related field.
Minimum 2+ years marketing experience; experience in scientific/medical publishing a plus
Experience leading social media campaigns
Prior webinar experience