AINS is seeking a motivated and talented Senior Project Manager to coordinate and provide technical services for the delivery of consistent, modern and cost-effective business solutions to the United States Department of Agriculture (USDA) Farm Service Agency (FSA) Application Delivery Testing (T-FAD).This candidate will provide on-site support and shall be PMP certified. The work location is Kansas City, MO.
- 5-10 years of experience in their field of specialization or equivalent knowledge and expertise obtained through verifiable on-the-job experience.
- Master's degree from an accredited university
- Significant experience in monitoring and controlling software testing efforts with Government agencies or large companies
- Experience overseeing Testing activities with a focus on Test workflow and reportingDomain and expert technical knowledge required
- Possesses and applies a comprehensive knowledge across key tasks and high impact assignments
- Leads team on large projects or significant segment of large complex projects.
- Analyzes new and complex project related problems and creates innovative solutions involving finance, scheduling, technology, methodology, tools and solution components.
- Oversees all aspects of projects
- Plans and leads major technology assignments
- Evaluates performance results and recommends major changes affecting short-term project growth and success
- Functions as a technical expert across multiple project assignments
- Supervise others
- Testing Project management, reporting and process improvement contributions
- Requirements review and traceability
- Test plan, test case creation and documentation
- Functional software Testing (on multiple platforms including Web-Based, Client/Server, ArcGIS and ERP)
- Performance software Testing
- Data Warehouse Testing
- Automated Software Testing
- Section 508 Testing
- Defect Management
- Configuration Management of the Testing environments
- Software release documentation
- Audit documentation and testing for OMB Circular A-123, IV&V, Financial and
- Security compliance
About AINS, Inc.
AINS, Inc. has been in business since 1988 and provides over 150 Federal agencies with IT products and services. The company is located in Gaithersburg, MD. Please visit the AINS corporate website at http://www.ains.com for more details. AINS offers:
- Career growth
- Competitive salaries & incentives
- Good benefits
- 401(k) retirement savings plan
- Life insurance
- Education cost reimbursement
- AINS is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to employee diversity.
To apply please send a cover letter, visa status (if applicable), resume and salary requirements
Indeed - 19 months ago