Excellent growth opportunities with private owner/manager of more than 5000 units in the Cleveland..
Dynamic private owner and manager of apartment communities, has an immediate opening for an experienced Apartment Leasing Consultant.
- Warmly greet prospective residents, qualify, determine needs and preferences, professionally present community and specific apartments
- Answer incoming telephone calls and handle accordingly
- Correctly complete all lease applications, assist with application verification and notify prospective resident of results in a timely manner
- Conduct market surveys
- Participate in ongoing resident relations
- Accept service requests from residents and route to service department for prompt processing
- Conduct follow up calls
- Enter all traffic, telephone calls and other daily activity in the computer system
This is a great job with a stable and growing company!
Key responsibilities include:
- Strong closing techniques
- Excellent customer service and follow-up
- Trained in Fair Housing regulations preferred!
- Weekends required
- Solid and consistent work history with excellent references
- Attention to detail
- Genuine enjoyment of working with people and helping others
- Proven ability to close the sale!
- Team oriented, self motivated and positive!
- Autonomous and proactive with professional business maturity
- Ability to pass background
- Valid driver's license