ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include but are not limited to the following:
- Responsible for the QMS in a contract manufacturer machining and assembly environment.
- Prepares and implements QA Policies and Procedures
- Ensures the proliferation of maintaining Change Control Protocols for Internal, Supplier and customer documentation/process.
- Overseas the Policies and Procedures for the organizations Document Control Department.
- Maintains and drives a continuous improvement roadmap with all department managers.
- Drive Root Cause Corrective Action (RCCA) for customer, internal and supplier quality issues.
- Interfaces with customers on technical/quality issues and improvement initiatives.
- Acts as liaison for business to customers on product quality issues. This involves working with Sales, Manufacturing, Customer Service and Customers to communicate product issues, concerns
- Responsible for managing customer audits and regulatory/compliance agency audits.
- Reviews technical problems and procedures of departments and recommends solutions to problems or changes in procedures.
- Visits and confers with representatives of material and component vendors to obtain information related to supplier quality, technical issues, capacity of vendor to meet orders and vendor quality standards.
- Confers with engineers about quality assurance of new products
- Responsible for site regulatory & compliance (ISO, etc) by developing and maintaining processes and procedures.
- Responsible for driving statistical process control (SPC) at the site level and with supply chain.
- Responsible for the QC function, including QC Lab
- Assesses staffing requirements for subordinate positions, interviews and selects qualified individuals.
REQUIRED (MUST-HAVE) QUALIFICATIONS:
- BS/BA in Engineering, Science or Business or equivalent experience
- 15-20 years progressive responsibility in high tech industries.
- 10-12 years in Management\Lead role.
- Certified ISO 9000 and ISO 13485 Lead Auditor
- Ability to manage and supervise staff, maintain time and budget constraints
- Ability to interpret complex customer rules and regulations
- Demonstrated skills in project management and ability to train others to lead projects.
- Works well independently.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to manage time and prioritize multiple tasks in a fast paced environment
- Proficient in use of MS Office applications, MS Project, Outlook.
DESIRED MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS:
- Contract manufacturing experience
- Machining knowledge and experience
- Knowledge of lean manufacturing fundamentals
- Knowledge of CA safety regulations
Indeed - 2 years ago
Ajax offers a wide range of thermoforming capabilities to serve our customers' needs, be it a thin gauge packaging part, a stylish and...