Dynamic manufacturing company looking for Finance Director to assist CEO and Board in continual process improvement of financial controls. Actively involved creating the structure and processes necessary to manage the organization's current activities; developing and presenting financial planning models, scheduling expenditures and analyzing variances impacting specific departments/business units.
KNOWLEDGE & EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- Proven success in Developing & installing strong financial systems, processes and controls
- Ability to communicate complex financial details across all levels of enterprise
- Working knowledge of GAAP and IFRS Accounting standards for Financial Reporting and Analysis
- Multi business unit experience with Forecasting and Budgeting
- Strong Knowledge of ERP systems with in OEM Manufacture for Accounting & Information Systems
- Prior Finance Director/Controller experience, preferred in a mid-size ($100MM-$500MM), growing and complex corporation.
- Must posses working knowledge of capital management and credit worthiness
- Demonstrate a positive "can do" attitude. Show motivation. Must be goal oriented and a self-starter. Must be able to address business challenges and provide solutions.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or a related field from an accredited university/college and or significant work experience.
- Certified Public Accountant and/or CMA/MBA preferred.
- Minimum 15 years success in an accounting/finance position.
Indeed - 9 months ago
AKE of Rochester MN manufactures STOP-FYRE fire extinguishers and has been in business solving people’s fire...