- Bachelor’s Degree in Civil or Environmental Engineering, Environmental Sciences, Hydrogeology, or related from an accredited university.
- 1-3 years or more of Phase I and II Environmental Site Assessment and site investigation experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, proficient with Microsoft Office.
- Experience with Property Condition Assessments (PCAs)
- 40-hour OSHA HAZWOPER training and current with 8-hour refresher courses.
- Accredited as an Asbestos Building Inspector and/or Lead-Based Paint Inspector.
Successful candidate will work as part of a multi-disciplinary team in a fast-paced and dynamic environment providing due diligence and remediation services.
- Expectations include: *
- Conducts Phase I ESAs to ASTM or higher standards.
- Conducts Phase II ESAs.
- Conducts or participates in PCA projects (Fannie Mae, HUD, ASTM 2018).
- Conducts asbestos and lead-based paint building inspections.
- Ability to manage analytical data using spreadsheets and databases.
- Understands due diligence and brownfield redevelopment processes.
- Demonstrates full knowledge of each project’s status and goals.
- Performs tasks across multiple disciplines to bring about successful project completion.
- Provides quality environmental and PCA support services.
- Responds to customers in a timely manner.
- Other duties not listed may also apply.
AKT Peerless offers competitive salary and excellent benefits and is an EOE.
AKT Peerless is a leader in providing innovative, high quality environmental and energy services, specializing in energy, environment, and...