Are you made for ALDI?
Now Hiring for our Bolingbrook/Chicagoland area stores
Managers in Training
(5 day, 40-45/Hrs/wk- with goal of promotion to Store Manager $73,000-$89,000)
At ALDI, our Store Staff is entrusted with communicating to our customers all of the unique advantages of our shopping experience. You’ll be front and center working in a variety of roles – from cashier to stocker – providing outstanding customer service and support. You'll also assist store managers by merchandising product, monitoring inventory, and keeping the store looking its best. It’s a great opportunity to get more out of your career and grow in an exciting environment.
· Accurate cash control and efficient operation of cash register system
· Communicates and models ALDI’s standards for customer service
· Manages the appearance of the store in conjunction with the store priorities to present a desirable image of ALDI
· Provides a safe environment for employees and customers by identifying and rectifying hazards, ensuring proper ergonomics and maintenance of store equipment
· Assures compliance with established operating policies and procedures and Employee Handbook
· Assists the Store Manager in the achievement of store productivity and inventory goals
· At least 18 years old with high school diploma or GED.
· Ability to work Monday-Sunday 6am-11pm (excluding religious and military requirements)
· Must be reliable, ability to work a flexible retail schedule including evenings and weekends.
· May be required to handle and sell alcoholic beverages, and meet state and local requirements for handling and selling alcoholic beverages.
· Ability to stock merchandise from store receiving to shelving; ability to place product, weighing up to 45 pounds, on shelving at various heights.
· Retail experience preferred
· Pre-employment drug screening and background checks.
· Minimum of 2 years of related professional experience
· Strong verbal and written communication skills
· Ability to follow instruction and give attention to detail
· Ability to develop rapport, trust and open communication that enhances the growth and job performance of store personnel
· At least 18 years old with a high school diploma or equivalent.
As an integral part of our success as a company, you’ll earn a level of rewards that leads the industry and demonstrates our commitment to you and your future. We offer:
Major medical and dental insurance
Generous vacation time