Englewood Company is actively seeking drivers who possess a CDL class A.
Summary: Drives tractor trailer with capacity of more than 3 tons to transport and deliver metal and waste materials in loose or packaged form by performing the following duties.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Drives truck to destination.
- Prepares receipts for load picked up.
- Maintains telephone or radio contact with supervisor to receive delivery instructions.
- Inspects truck for defects before and after trips and submits report indicating truck condition.
- Notifies truck shop of any issues that do not pass the Pre/Post trip inspections and inform them when maintenance is due.
- Maintains driver log according to I.C. regulations.
- Assists workers in loading and unloading truck.
- Performs emergency roadside repairs such as installing light bulbs and tire chains.
- Positions blocks and tie downs around items to secure cargo during transit.
Must have Class "A" Certification and two years recent verifiable experience.
Must pass a DOT physical and drug testing requirements.
The driver must have the ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
Have a good driving record with no major violations (multiple speeding violations, negligent/reckless driving, DUI, or driving on a suspended/revoked license).
We offer competitive pay, great benefits and year round work.
We participate in E-Verify.
Send resume via email or fax: 303.922.3739.
Current MVR must accompany resume for consideration.