ALLDATA – The Company of Choice
ALLDATA® is an AutoZone® company and is the leading provider of automotive repair information and solutions to the professional automotive service industry. Thousands of professional repair and collision shops across North America depend on ALLDATA’s software products for service & repair information, shop management and customer relations solutions.
ALLDATA® is building a team that will develop a complete suite of mobile enabled products and services for all of our products. Be part of a talented team working with the latest technology to create world class software products.
We recognize that our success directly depends on the success of our employees. If you enjoy working in a team-oriented, cooperative, challenging and rewarding environment, ALLDATA® may be the place for you. We are one of the largest employers in the City of Elk Grove, CA with 300 plus employees in our Elk Grove facility and over 100 employees in the field. We also have employees in Germany, Canada and Mexico.
We are looking for individuals committed to maintaining our position as the leader in our market.
ALLDATA® is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are presently hiring for multiple technology, sales, content production and operations positions.
- Competitive Pay & flexible work schedules
- Full Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k, STD, LTD, Adoption assistance, Tuition reimbursement, Life Insurance)
- Stock Grants (for eligible positions) & Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Full work-out facility on the premises for use by our employees and their families
- Free Coffee and Tea supplied by company
- AutoZone store discounts & other discount programs including new vehicle purchases
- Employee Incentives (i.e. professional sporting events tickets, movie tickets etc.)
- Special Recognition programs & annual employee fun / community events
- Access to ALLDATA Online
- Well-Being Program developed to promote whole-being wellness awareness, including but not limited to: Mental Health/Stress Management, Physical Health/Fitness, Conflict Resolution, Financial Management and Personal Development.
This is a senior-level technical position which requires the ability to set up and maintain internal servers and testing environments as well as responsibility for some light programming tasks. Position also requires:
- Designing and documenting test plans, test cases and test scripts
- Execution of in-sprint test cases and load/performance testing of web applications.
- Assisting in the creation and maintenance of automated test scripts, and/or the automation of other processes as applicable.
- Accurate documentation and tracking of identified bugs and issues.
- Tier three customer support and trouble ticket escalation.
- Bachelor’s Degree (BS, BA) in Computer Science (or related computer/engineering field), or 2 years of programming experience.
- Work in Java, .net and network administration are critical to success.
- Four years minimum experience with software testing.
- Experience in Internationalization and Localization preferred.
- Ability to self-prioritize and self-manage is critical.
- Agile methodologies exposure required, Scrum method strongly preferred.
- Ability to work independently and on teams.
- Strong documentation skills.
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal.
Indeed - 5 months ago
ALLDATA provides diagnostic, repair, and estimating software and services to the professional automotive service industry. Its database of...