We are the nation’s leading Mobile Wheel Repair company. We service car dealerships, rental car agencies, tire stores, used car lots, body shops & collision centers in Eastern Iowa & Central Illinois.
Technician will be responsible for maintaining an established route on a daily, weekly & monthly basis in the Bloomington & Champaign/Urbana Areas.
The job of Wheel Repair Technician is a full time position. Technicians are responsible for assigned units and scheduled routes within their operating area.
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- Professional Customer Service Skills.
- Excellent attendance performance is expected.
- Must be able and willing to work without direct supervision.
- Valid Driver’s License with "Clean" Driving Record.
- Must Pass Background Check.
- Ability to operate in all types of indoor & outdoor work environments.
- Ability to lift up to 30-50 lbs. on a regular basis.
- Must follow all safety procedures and work in a safe manner.
- Automotive/Collision Background.
- Mechanical Skills.
Training: 2 Weeks “Paid” Training
Wage: Technicians Can Expect An Annual Salary of $35,000-$45,000 Per Year
Hours of Work: Monday thru Friday/NO WEEKENDS
If interested in this position please email your "complete" resume along with at least 3 work references & phone numbers. If you have any general questions please call 855.349.7467. Please understand we do not hire over the phone!