Work from Home as a Clinical Care Manager
At AMC Health our employees are at the center of our success. We have always provided a workplace that values not only skills and talents, but also passion and dedication. Our employees are dedicated to making a difference in the lives of the patients that we touch through our proven, scalable, customized telehealth solutions. We offer our employees an opportunity to fulfill our mission of providing access to telehealth across different populations, especially to those who are at risk, disadvantaged or need it most. AMC Health employees are able to reach out and play a positive role in promoting lifestyle and behavior changes by supporting patients on their journey to better health. We invite you to learn more about us and be a part of the entrepreneurial spirit at AMC Health, while growing professionally in a rewarding environment.
In this position, you will have direct patient contact via telephone and remote patient monitoring systems. You will work with patients, their families and medical health professionals to assess their healthcare needs and to motivate and coach them in developing self-management skills towards mutual goals of health stabilization and/or independent status.
- Licensure in the state of California
- Must be Fluent in Spanish
- Minimum of 5 yrs. of strong medical/surgical or critical care nursing.
- Minimum of 3 yrs. in any combination of homecare, discharge planning, case mgmt. and chronic disease mgmt. with specialty fields in pulmonary, endocrine, cardiac and other chronic diseases.
- Must have strong PC skills that include working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications including Word and Excel.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing
- Certification(s) in Telehealth, Case Management and/or Specialty Area(s)
- Establish your patients trust and confidence in you by contacting them on a regular basis. Positively influence their cooperation as you manage their ongoing healthcare.
- Conduct high level assessment, biometric and Interactive Voice Response data and trend analysis, triage, and care planning for your patients.
- Advocate for your patients and families by helping them to coordinate care and navigate resources throughout the healthcare system.
- Build relationships with your patients, their families, physician and healthcare team. Work as a team to set priorities, plan, organize, and implement interventions that move your patients toward goals of self-care and long term care outcomes of stabilization and/or independent status.
AMC Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Indeed - 14 months ago