- R&D work related to scale inhibition and membrane cleaning chemicals for brackish and seawater desalination systems.
- R&D work related to corrosion inhibition in drinking water systems
- Wet chemistry
- Bench scale simulations
- Optical and electron microscopy
- Elemental and IR analysis for identification of deposits
- Writing technical reports.
- Bachelor of Science degree in Chemistry - Arts degrees and Associates degrees will not be considered
- Minimum 3 years work experience with Analytical and Wet Chemistry in a non-academic chemical laboratory
- Ability to design and implement experiments
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, and ability to write technical reports – good English grammar
- All applicants will be required to write a chemistry problem-solving test and undergo an in-lab evaluation at our facility in Tampa, FL.
- Minimum 3 years professional work experience in a non-academic Chemical Lab setting
- Strong Analytical Chemistry skillset
- Strong mathematical problem solving skills
- Strong technical writing skills
- Computer literate with high skill level in Microsoft software products such as Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
Compensation and Benefits:
- Competitive salary, commensurate with experience
- Benefit package includes health, FSA participation, and 401(k).
Note: Applicants who are shortlisted based on their resumes will be required to write a General Chemistry Problem Solving Test prior to being interviewed. Those who perform well will then be invited to perform an in-lab evaluation at our laboratory in Tampa, FL.