AMG Media Inc. specializes in brand marketing and media production. We offer strategic “direct to consumer” product launch platforms utilizing television, internet and social media management. We provide for our clients, direct sells, new customer acquisition and brand establishment all with measurable results.
Role: Social Media & Marketing Development Assistant
Are you a fit?
- Are you an effective and creative communicator with a passion for excellence?
- Would you enjoy collaborating with business and marketing associates to help coordinate, clarify and improve a variety of client marketing and branding strategies?
- Do you like participate in an environment where your perspectives and individual ideas matter?
- Are you willing to wear numerous hats to get the job done?
The Social Media & Marketing Development Assistant manages online communications while also participating in the overall Marketing Strategy Team. This digital-savvy associate is responsible for social media strategy, management, listening and moderation and measurement. This person is also responsible for curating and editing user generated content within social communities, in addition to serving as a liaison between the client and the Marketing Strategy Team to synergize solutions. Are you someone who can strategically research, develop and implement online communities that foster engagement and offers relevant and useful content to our clients?
- Create and implement integrated marketing / communication campaigns based on the needs of the client, product/service exposure needs, demographics and geographics unique to each circumstance.
- Proven ability to collaborate successfully in a small team environment.
- Stay abreast of the ever-changing social media landscape and adapting strategies to accommodate.
Management, Moderation and Measurement:
- Help develop and implement comprehensive content strategies, including, but not limited to content curation, creation and maintenance, including: daily blog posts, editorial calendars, articles, newsletters, communication materials, customer support forums, and content related to social media channels.
- Coordinate with partnering agencies and internal client groups while building and maintaining relationships with industry bloggers and influencers.
- Utilize Google Analytics to provide insightful recommendations for modifications and additions to social media and website platforms.
- Create and summarize social listening insights and conversations and provide actionable, client-facing reports that lead to optimization and increased efficiency.
- Sees the Whole System: You understand and effectively influence the multiple processes and components of the organization, its stakeholders and environment; acting in ways that optimize business performance.
- Leadership: You inspire extraordinary results by: engaging associates, valuing diversity and shaping culture to support a high performance environment.
- Communication: You actively listen to others to understand their perspective and ensure continuous understanding regardless of communication channel or audience.
- Implementation/Execution: You are good at organizing and managing multiple priorities and/or projects by using appropriate methodologies and tools.
- Actively participates in a wide variety of social media activities such as blogging, community development and management, social bookmarking, commenting, and sharing.
- Has developed successful strategy, implementation and measurement initiatives that build and nurture online communities
- Possesses exceptional communication skills – Very high attention to detail with excellent verbal, written, and presentation skills. Copyrighting and website content management experience are a plus.
- Has either completed a Bachelor’s degree in communications, English, business / related field or equivalent experience or is within 1 year of graduation with a 3.0 GPA or higher.
- Possesses strong understanding of popular social networks – design, functionality and users
- Is self-motivated, able to understand the “big picture” and contribute to the overall task accomplishment, as needed. In addition to the skill areas already listed, these tasks could include, but not limited to, greeting guests, answering telephones, bank deposits and issuing invoices/estimates and quotes.
Full Time – Monday thru Friday 8:30am – 5:30pm
Submit cover letter, resume with 4 professional references and any applicable links to see samples of your previous work.
Indeed - 22 months ago
copy to clipboard
AMG Media Inc. specializes in brand marketing and media production. We offer strategic “direct to consumer” product launch...