Technical Plumbing Install Knowledge Required. Candidates without this knowledge and experience will not be considered
AMPAM Parks Mechanical is a family owned, well-established and growing plumbing contractor located in the Los Angeles Harbor area. We specialize in the design and build of multi-residence construction projects in California. We are currently adding a Project Coordinator/Manager to our team in Wilmington, California.
The Project Coordinator/Manager is directly responsible to the Department Director for coordinating all phases of a Job, assisting the job Superintendent and for the technical specifications necessary to acquire equipment and materials.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Prepare document distributions to subcontractors
- Attend and document project meetings
- Assist with preparation of schedules and master schedule
- Evaluate field problems and document RFIs
- Review, evaluate and transmit submittals
- Perform expediting functions
- Verify original estimate quantities for labor cost reports
- Prepare and document extra work orders/change orders and follow-up
- Compile contract close out documents
- Document punch list work
- Complete other responsibilities as assigned
To perform this job successfully an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- This position requires a minimum of 5 years of related experience in coordinating construction projects AND/OR 2 year experience and BS degree in Construction Management.
- Technical Plumbing install knowledge is required
- Basic estimating and scheduling skills.
- Ability to read and understand plans and specifications.
- Must have prior experience with submittals, charge orders and RFI's.
- Effective written and verbal English language communication skills.
- Ability to use independent judgment; self-starting.
- Computer literacy with Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook a must.
To be considered, send cover letter, resume and salary history. No Phone Calls Please.
Local Candidates only. PRINCIPLES ONLY