Directs, coordinates, and exercises functional authority over business operations, customer satisfaction, supplier relations, product engineering, product installation, and research and development departments. This position leads and directs all areas within the organization while providing strategic direction to the business operations. This position requires an aptitude for strong organizational management skills, employee relations, and product knowledge.
- Directs and oversees departmental functions including engineering, installation, and personnel.
- Interfaces with customers to assure all phases of a new program are being addressed and issues are resolved.
- Maintains communication with customers as projects progress, and completes any required customer documentation.
- Manages relationships with parts suppliers and resolves issues in order to ensure timely delivery.
- Coordinates activities concerned with technical developments, scheduling, and resolving engineering design and test problems.
- Manages staff, preparing work schedules and assigning specific duties.
- Prepares interim and completion project reports and evaluates results of projects for continuous development.
- Interfaces across interplant personnel, to assure all aspects of a new project are understood and related tasks are being completed on time.
- Oversees and coordinates with manufacturing personnel during production start up to assure all aspects of a project are in compliance with internal and customer requirements.
- Assists in developing and maintaining budgetary sheets, including job number assignments, budget tracking, and pricing structures.
OTHER SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Work Ethic and Dependability: being reliable, responsible, dependable, and fulfilling obligations;
- Attention to Detail: being careful about detail and thorough in completing work tasks;
- Cooperation: being pleasant with others and displaying a good-natured, cooperative attitude;
- Innovation: ability to develop new processes and integrate developmental feedback;
- Leadership: exemplifies leadership characteristics among team members and develops positive morale
- Integrity: being honest and ethical;
- Initiative: willing to take on responsibilities and new challenges;
- Responsibility: able to delegate tasks to team members and ensure timely completion;
- Independence: developing one's own ways of doing things, guiding oneself with little or no supervision, and depending on oneself to get things done;
- Adaptability/Flexibility: being open to change (positive or negative) and to considerable variety in the workplace;
Candidate should possess 8-10 years experience in business operations and organizational management. Bachelor’s Degree Required, Master’s Degree Preferred.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed above are a representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
AP Alternatives is a manufacturer of Modular Solar Racking Systems. Our innovative modular racking design allows installers to streamline...