APMEX currently has a Graphic Designer opportunity in Oklahoma City. APMEX offers a competitive compensation and benefit package, and a fun, small company atmosphere. We hire only the best to ensure we have the right people in place to move our company forward to help build on success. Our company is stronger than ever, and we realize that our primary strength is our employees!
The Designer is responsible for graphic design of APMEX communications including but not limited to: email, static or flash web banners, collateral materials and Business Stationary – all in accordance with the Annual Operating Plan (AOP) as may be updated and adjusted from time to time.
- In accordance with the AOP, and with oversight from the Creative Director (CD) – design and update graphics for the website, banners, landing pages, emails, collateral and packaging pieces as well as web and video content. Creative work must drive business results and associated return on investment while building the APMEX brand’s stature.
- Development of flash animations for display banners based on storyboards developed by Designer or other members of the creative team – within file size and other specifications communicated by media partners
- Collaborate with copywriters and other Marketing team members to develop creative work and improve it based on team feedback.
- Collaborate with other teams (e.g. Photography, Merchandizing, Operations etc) as necessary to successfully complete projects
APMEX is looking for an individual with the following experience and qualifications:
- Minimum 3 years of consulting and/or client facing agency experience
- Minimum 1 year of CRM and integrated marketing experience
- Working knowledge and familiarity of data analysis/segmentation and email execution and processes
- Proven ability to quickly assimilate into a client organization and produce value
- Able to effectively work with a small team to deliver on-time results
- 2-3 years of professional graphic design experience within agency or client-side environment
- Good digital marketing experience, creating designs for tactics such as e-commerce/direct response websites pages, emails, banners, etc.
- Experience with offline tactics such as collateral, packaging etc.
- Experience working in collaborative, cross-functional teams; Thrives in entrepreneurial environments with can-do attitude
- Must be proficient in flash animation and have flash scripting experience. Portfolio must include flash animations for display banners or similar tactics with strict file size constraints
- Experience in e-commerce and/or consumer retail required
- Good communication skills required: strong presentation skills, ability to build strong relationships across functions.
- Thorough knowledge of Mac, Adobe CS 5 or later, Photoshop, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, In Design, Flash
Bachelor’s Degree in Design, or Graphic Arts, or Fine Arts required!
Indeed - 10 months ago
As one of the nation’s largest precious metals e-retailers, APMEX strives to deliver quality products, outstanding customer service,...