The Administrative Support position is responsible for all on-site clerical, data gathering, reception and general office duties as assigned.
- Responsible for operating telephone switchboard to answer, screen, or forward calls, create job sheets, provide information, and take messages when necessary.
- Greet persons entering establishment, determine nature and purpose of visit, and direct or escort them to specific destinations.
- Transmit information or documents using computer, mail, or fax machine.
- Perform administrative support tasks, such as proofreading, transcribing handwritten information, or operating computers to work on job sheets.
- Responsible for updating a company-wide phone list.
- Collect data on fleet vehicles monthly
- Collect, sort, distribute, prepare messages, or courier delivers as well as issue employment applications.
- Responsible for ensuring all daily fuel logs are submitted by the shop hand.
- Adherence to the highest standard of confidentiality and professionalism in discharge of all responsibilities.
Knowledge and proficiency of general office functions. Knowledge of administrative and clerical procedures and systems such as word processing, managing files and records, designing forms and other office procedures and terminology.
Minimum of a High School Diploma or Associates Degree preferred. One to three years related office experience preferred.
Demonstrated knowledge and proficiency of general office functions desired.
Excellent oral and written communication skills. Computer literate, strong working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint. Ability to multi-task, and must have good organization skills. Must be able to communicate effectively in writing.
Confidential Records Management, Inc. is a locally owned company. Owner and President/CEO Gail Bisbee is a registered nurse with more than...