ASET Partners is seeking an, exceptional SharePoint Architect/Engineer/Developer to work as a contractor performing engineering support of federal computer systems for the United States Patent and Trademark Office (USPTO).
The objective of this task is to develop an architectural solution for the Electronic Records Management project (eRM). High level solution architecture for collecting, managing, storing, and transferring e-records to the National Archives and Records Administration (NARA) will be developed under this task. The solution architecture will also include e-mail records management specifications as part of the overall architectural solution. eRM will need to include legacy applications as well as all Next Generation efforts currently underway at the USPTO.
The initial duration of these tasks will be for three (3) months under a 1099 contracting structure, and there is a high probability of follow up work (partially based on performance evaluation)
- Perform a detailed and thorough engineering assessment in order to provide architectures and designs, which will assist the USPTO in the realization of an enterprise electronic records management system.
- Recommend best practices for eRM within the USPTO and adhere to all guidelines as set by the Presidential Memorandum – Managing Government Records (M-12-18)
- Working knowledge of specialized field of SharePoint Server, Active Directory, and Windows Server Technologies
- Must possess a deep technical and architectural understanding of all aspects of Microsoft SharePoint platform solutions for both 2010 and 2013
- Experience with programming constructs, business logic development, information architecture, and taxonomy strategies supporting web services in a SharePoint/.NET environment
- Experience in Distributed computing including client-server, 3-tier (CORBA, J2EE and Web-based), J2EE/Java, Thick Clients, XML Technologies, WebServices and Enterprise Records Management
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Active Directory and Microsoft SQL Server
- US Citizenship of candidates is preferred, though not required
Education / Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, or equivalent
- 5+ Years of experience as a Sharepoint Architect
- 4+ Years of Sharepoint 2010 / 2013 experience
About ASET Partners
Founded in 2003 by a group of individuals with Fortune 100 experience, ASET Partners is a management consulting firm providing services and expertise in IT strategy, systems engineering, software development, lifecycle management, compliance, and federal enterprise management support. Our mission is to drastically change our client's expectations...one program at a time. We believe that the bar for contractor performance can be raised. Our goal is to demonstrate this to our clients, through superior efforts, integrity and ingenuity.
Indeed - 4 months ago
About ASET Partners
Founded in 2008 by a group of individuals with Fortune 100 experience, ASET Partners is a certified HUBZone smalll...