ASIC (advanced system integration & control) Corporation, a West Chester, Ohio based motion control distributor & systems integration firm, is now accepting resumes for experienced Control Systems Engineers. Our modern office is located not far from Union Centre Blvd & few miles North of I-275. We provide our engineers with excellent salaries and benefits plus an opportunity for advancement. A strong “team environment” atmosphere is encouraged where engineers can sharpen their existing skills, learn new skills, working together as a valued member of a team. ASIC provides engineers with the opportunity to gain experience in many diverse industries and a multitude of industrial processes.
- BSEE preferred or
- Automation controls electrical design & panel experience
- Ability to manage project hours, schedules, and interface with customers.
- Strong PLC programming skills with Allen-Bradley controllers (ControlLogix experience desired)
- Field experience commissioning and starting up PLC based control systems
- HMI programming skills with computer based systems such as FactoryTalk, ViewSE, Proficy
- Excellent communications skills
- Servo & VFD Drive Controller experience desired
If you feel that you meet these requirements and want to move up to a very challenging and rewarding position with an excellent firm established over 15 years, please contact us!
Indeed - 16 months ago
ASICS Corporation is a company of leading design and manufacture of running shoes, as well as, other athletic footwear, apparel and...