AT&T Call Center

AT&T Call Center United States Employee Reviews

outstanding environment with people from different walks of life
Customer Service Rep (Former Employee), Ocean Springs, MSApril 4, 2015
Pros: 37 days a year paid vacation time!!!!
Cons: being rushed to help my customers instead of making there call in a pleasant and peaceful experience
Being in a call center environment, has supernatural excitement and thrills. I had direct access of creating a solution and resolving problems for all my customers calling into the call center. this made my day each and everyday. knowing that my duties and responsibilities and actions were going to help a consumer who works hard each and everyday and paying bills and raising a family will have a kind and caring experience with me as well as solving there issues.
great place
Customer service representative (Current Employee), Evansville,INMarch 24, 2015
Good management.
Answer lots of phone calls.
Hardest part of the job was getting yelled at by the customers
Enjoyable part was having great coworkers.
love working with the company
CSR/ Case worker/ Trainer/ Floor manager (Former Employee), Cedartown, GAFebruary 24, 2015
I LOVED helping the customers as well as fixing there issues. i love working with my coworkers as well as training them and assisting them with the issues, the management helped in every way the can.
very friendly place to spend our day
Professional customer service (Current Employee), Pueblo, COFebruary 20, 2015
Pros: hour lunches to regroup
Cons: sitting still
my time here i have enjoyed the chance to learn and develop the skills necessary to provide amazing customer service and learning the AT&T way. a typical day is full of customer interactions and alot of decision making and managing our customers accounts so they benefit them and the company. my co workers all have the same mind set our customers are so important to us. the hardest part for me is sitting still. all the camaraderie and jovial attitudes and smiles.
Strict time values
Customer Assistant (Former Employee), Goldsboro, NCFebruary 12, 2015
Pros: guaranteed hours, good pay
Cons: high stress level
Worked as a customer assistant to assist customers having trouble with their internet. Also tried to sell routers, internet package upgrades, and specialized troubleshooting from a more advanced department. Very stressful job, the company did not have a smooth way of transitioning between departments so customers got frustrated very easily because they kept being transferred and would have to explain their problem to each person only to get transferred again. Training was very extensive and well needed. Strict time frames were expected to troubleshoot internet problems. There were no sick or personal days given in the first 6 months of working there. You got written up for every little thing, even being a minute late, you would be docked "points" and you were only allowed a certain amount of points until you were fired. You weren't given enough time "off the line" to finish reports to turn into supervisors. Friends were made during training but once training was over, you were all separated and did not get time to talk or get to know your new desk mates because you had to be on a call constantly. You were allowed 2 15 minute breaks and a 30 minute lunch break to talk to co-workers, which consisted of complaining about the job. Very high turnover rate. Got cussed out a lot by customers for the problems that AT&T created as a company.
Call center
Customer Support Agent (Former Employee), milledgeville gaFebruary 11, 2015
I enjoyed with AT&T. It was a very challenging job but overall a great company to work with. I had great co-workers and everyone was a team player.
This is strictly sales.
MSS Sales and Service (Current Employee), Cerritos, CaJanuary 14, 2015
Pros: call center environment
Cons: they don't care about you. you do not matter
AT&T does not care about their customers or their employees. They only care that you get sales. How can you hire someone and after nesting and half goals and they don't meet they are placed on corrective action? Where is the time to develop? AT&T has revolving employment doors. Do not apply there is no job security and the floor supervisor can get away with halfway training you. At the end of the day you get punished not them.
Very busy environment
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Enid, OKJanuary 8, 2015
Pros: able to help with problems, provided more customer service skills
Cons: the angry customers
I would start off my day by answering calls, I had to handle customers with bills questions to inquiring on new services. Even giving credits and disconnecting services. I learned how to deal with different people and their emotions and how t eliminate a situation before it escalated and still keep a friendly manner! The management was on a only if you have questions basis, so we didn't not communicate unless we were having a team meeting. Everyone around were busy taking calls all day so there would barely be time to communicate with co workers, I did enjoy help customers with their issues a happy customer makes a happy day!! The hardest part was the calls never stopped
Ocala call center
Mobility sales and services (Former Employee), Ocala, flJanuary 7, 2015
Pros: pay
Cons: management work life balance
This was by far the worst place I have ever worked for. It's not AT&T, it's the call center itself. It was customer service and not peddling sales for their horrible Uverae services. The management lied to customers during call take overs. They seemed more inclined to sell and didn't realize they were selling to cancel. The charge backs affected the rep that sold it and didn't affect the managers. Doesn't count as a chargeback to them, it still shows as they had x amount of units sold. The area managers were all rude. Some of the team managers were great, but most of them were rude and would make snide remarks. This job is more for callous people that don't mind peddling an inferior product to the masses. If it was just selling cellular it would have been ok.
call center
Customer service support (Former Employee), Ocean Springs, MSDecember 28, 2014
Pros: good discounts for phones and plans
Cons: short breaks, stats were always changing
Taking incoming calls from customers that have concerns about their bill, current plans or doing an upgrade or cancelling their services. Taking calls from customers that are having issues with current mobile device and assisting in doing resets or any type of software or hardware problem.
Fun work place, not enough training.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Harrisburg, PADecember 10, 2014
Working at The call center was fast paced, and I enjoy and office setting. The benefits were good, and so was the starting pay. The only, and biggest complaint I had was the training was too short, but I learned along the way. The management seemed to recognize this and were very helpful, and patient.
Horrible place to work for
Customer Care/Sales (Former Employee), Ocala, FLNovember 19, 2014
This place was a dump. Horrible working conditions, and horrible management staff. It would be better if they had better management.
High Energetic and Reliable
Sales Consultant (Former Employee), Miami, FLOctober 28, 2014
Pros: commison check
Cons: long periods on time on the phone
Effectively managed a high-volume of inbound and outbound customer calls.
l Addressed and resolved customer product complaints empathetically and professionally.
l Gathered and verified all required customer information for tracking purposes.
l Oversaw call center employees to ensure customer satisfaction goals were consistently met
Family Environment
Supervisor (Former Employee), Southfield, MIOctober 24, 2014
Pros: free lunches, being an employee
Cons: long hours
AT&T call center in Southfield, MI is a fun place to work. Besides the long hours for management, it was pretty laid back company.
Excellent overall experience
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Tridalphia, WVSeptember 22, 2014
Pros: environment, pay, benefits, training
Cons: n/a
Overall work environment and experience was great. All the training and support provided for an exceptional customer service interaction. The job its self taught me how to interact with all types of customers on many different levels. Thus giving me experience for many other job types. After all the required training is complete the daily job requirements were fairly easy.
fun work enviorment, lots helpful people, team work
My job Tile was Phone Salesman (Former Employee), Houston TxSeptember 15, 2014
Pros: fun learning enviorment
Cons: not enough pay.
fun work enviorment, lots helpful people, team work, understanding and willingness to compromise.
Sales Consultant
SALES CONSULTANT (Current Employee), Birmingham, ALAugust 10, 2014
Pros: benefits
Cons: scheduling, sales pressure!!!!!!!!!!!!!, management
ATT doesnt care about helping customers, all they want from you is SALES and Money. that is all you are good for. Management has poor communication skills. Do not apply for the call center. You will hate it. This company governs your time like the military. If you are two minutes late it is an occurance. no ifs ands or buts.
Productive fun work environment, with many contest and employee interaction
Floor Supervisor (Former Employee), Evansville, INAugust 4, 2014
Pros: employee oriented, parties, carry ins, gifts
Cons: call volume
Clock in, check emails, check towers that are down in the world, open line, sign into IM, walk around the buliding being available to customers in need of help to better assist the customer.
At&t Call Center
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Shreveport, LAJuly 28, 2014
Did not care for the shift that I had. Helped customers troubleshoot their DSL internet connection
Fast Paced Workplace
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Lubbock, TexasJuly 23, 2014
Resolve customer’s concerns about phone account.
Resolve technical issues with customer’s devices.
Offer new offers and discounts to best fit customer’s needs.

1 2 3 4