The Retail Sales Recruiter is a full-cycle recruiting position with Human Resources, Recruiting, and Administrative duties. The Retail Sales Recruiter responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Knowledge of Human Resources policies, procedures, and laws.
- Attract, schedule, and conduct phone screens with applicants.
- Strategically build recruiting processes based on the needs of the business and evaluate effectiveness.
- Serve as a point of contact between perceptive candidates and Hiring Managers.
- Attract candidates through internet job boards, social media, and industry networking.
- Create job ads and material to attract potential candidates.
- Ability to create and present material on an as needed basis to the field leadership.
- Conduct background checks through authorized vendor, employment verifications, and contact references for all qualified candidates.
- Coordinate, schedule, and attend job fairs on an as needed basis.
- Maintain a database of prospective candidates and track success rate to report to leadership.
- Work in conjunction with college campuses to coordinate college recruiting initiatives.
- Perform other special projects as needed.
The Skills, knowledge, and abilities and requirements for consideration include:
- Minimum 3 years of recruiting experience in a high volume capacity.
- Energetic and motivated.
- Excellent written and verbal communications.
- Strong sense of urgency.
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task.
- Ability to effectively build relationships with business partners at all levels throughout the organization and with candidate base.
- Ability to create and present material on an as needed basis to the field team.
- Ability to work in a demanding and fast paced environment.
- Experience using Applicant Tracking Systems.
- Proficient with Excel, Power Point, Outlook (Microsoft Suite) etc.
Ability to travel 25%
Indeed - 11 months ago