AT&T Communications Connection is in search of an experienced Store Manager to run a profitable and preferred AT&T Authorized Retailer Mall Kiosk. Interested candidates should possess a minimum of 1 year of Store Management experience with demonstrated ability to effectively coach and lead a team.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Greets customer on sales floor and determines make, type, and quality of merchandise desired by consistently utilizing the Customer Analysis Sheet (CAS).
- Achieve customer satisfaction standards by maximizing the customer's experience and the store's revenue by managing the process of direct selling to customers.
- Train and develop all sales associates to ensure consistency and that staff is knowledgeable and capable of meeting store goals. Attend training meetings or training conference calls as directed by Area or District Manager.
- Prepare a daily/weekly/monthly sales plan to meet and exceed store and individual sales goals.
- Supervise subordinates to ensure accurate and timely completion of Customer Relationship Management (CRM) activities to meet company compliance.
- Strong time management skills through successfully completing all requirements of a Store Manager, including but not limited to: proper store/staff scheduling, completing proper paperwork within timeframes given, completing scheduled inventories properly, etc.
- Inspects premises of assigned store to ensure adequate security exists, physical facilities comply with safety ordinances, and the store is neat and clean by consistently using the Store Operating Routine (SOR) sheet.
- Opens and closes store according to company policy and guidelines, including but not limited to running reports and completing deposits.
- Display leadership and professionalism at all times through using creative ways to motivate sales staff to meet and exceed store/company sales objectives.
- Coordinate sales and promotional activities of staff, increasing sales and profitability of the store.
- Ensure proper levels of inventory maintained at all times, takes inventory of stock requisitions merchandise from warehouse, count and true up the store inventory on a weekly basis per operating procedures.
- Displays merchandise the store based on approved planogram with current promotional materials and products in accordance with company guidelines.
- Have a strong working knowledge and enforcement of company policies and procedures and direct compliance of associates through strong knowledge of company intranet that provides the most updated materials.
- Effectively and properly diffuse customer escalations promptly and with the utmost professionalism.
- Utilize labor management tools, including effective scheduling (ensuring proper coverage of the store to cover absences, lunch breaks, training of associates, etc), to maximize productivity and profitability.
- Effectively Recruit through local community recruiting efforts and make hiring recommendations to AM/DM.
- Hold employees accountable for meeting minimum expectations regarding attendance, production, product knowledge, etc. Consult with AM/DM and Human Resources regarding personnel issues.
- Demonstrate ability to successfully implement Business to Business (B2B) sales for self/subordinates/store effectively.
- Ability to provide adequate development of Bench Strength to meet company's internal focus on internal development.
- Other duties and responsibilities as deemed appropriate by immediate supervisor.
Compensation & Benefits:
This is either a part or full time position with an hourly rate of pay with earned commissions (provided the commissions plan structure is signed by the employee). Eligible employees may participate in our company's full benefit package, subject to the terms, conditions and limitations of each benefit program which may be created, modified or eliminated for this position from time to time.
RSW offers a flexible Healthcare package that gives you the choice to choose the benefits that best suit your personal needs:
- Medical Insurance (two plans to choose from)
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Life and Accident Death & Dismemberment Insurance
- Long-Term Disability
- Employee Assistance Plan
- Employee Discount on Wireless Service
Growth and Advancement
Indeed - 18 months ago