AT&T Prime Communications Authorized Dealer Employee Reviews

Louisiana Branch
Store Manager (Former Employee) –  Minden, LAApril 3, 2017
The district manager over the Louisiana stores is a wonderful boss. He cares about his employees and wants them to succeed. He always helped me to learn the skills I needed to move on to bigger and better things professionally.
Hottest place to work
Manager (Current Employee) –  Fresno, CADecember 10, 2016
Im here helping people and advancing my career.
I walk in grab my tablet start making deals left and right like a cowboy. Its a very nice place to be apply
Pros
A/c
Cons
take your money/hrs & bad management
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Beaumont, TXDecember 7, 2016
Usually slow, way too many people working at once at times. no OT allowed even on full time, you barely get your 40hrs. No good training, management doesn't show respect, & if you upset the upper management, you will be cussed out & shammed. If you make OT they will take your hrs off & if your commission is high, they will rob you from a good chunk of it, like $200+. If you ask for explanations, they will have you going in circles & never will get a straight answer. It is relaxing when slow, but all meetings are in Houston, so you will drive 2+hrs for an 1hr or less of a meeting.
Pros
1hr long lunch, request days given.
Cons
bad management, cheat you out of your money\hrs.
Awesome place to work
AT&T Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Corona, CAOctober 4, 2016
If you love smartphones and love showing off to your friends the latest and greatest and showing how to use it then this job is for you, once you sell the phone the sale is yours and if you have an upbeat and positive personality it makes it that much easier.
Pros
good pay, commission, fun culture
Cons
Productive and enjoyable workplace and employees
Sales Representative and Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Wyandotte, MISeptember 13, 2016
A normal day would begin with opening the store about half an hour before our 'open' time. Setting up the phones and tablets as well as making sure everything was 'grand opening' ready. Helping customers resolve issues from minor phone problems to huge billing issues was part of the daily regiment. My co-workers were the best I have ever had working at any company in my career. The most difficult part of the job was dealing with angry customers and trying to diffuse a situation. Once I learned how to do that I was always the 'go-to' guy for taking care of said angry customers.
I've always been a people person and this job helped me grow my communication abilities ten-fold. The management was excellent and never failed to make us feel taken are of in the best way.

The largest thing I learned was how to take charge and become a true leader. I loved helping my team, becoming stronger together than apart.
Pros
Free lunches, bonus incentives, room for growth
Cons
none to list

Ask a question about working or interviewing at AT&T Prime Communications Authorized Dealer. Our community is ready to answer.

4.2