We are Ohio’s leading Solution Provider for U-Verse. Throughout our 6 nation-wide offices; we are driven to assist customers and the community in exceptional ways by continually adapting to deliver the highest level of customer service.
The SOLCOMM sales team works closely with customers to enhance their understanding of AT&T’s technological innovations and provide quality products as well as cost-saving solutions.
The Territory Sales Representative (TSR) is responsible for maximizing and growing revenue within his/her assigned geography by selling to customers where the AT&T U-Verse technology has been upgraded.
All candidates must demonstrate the ability to understand and use basic selling techniques: Open, Probe, Presentation, Over-Coming Objections and Closing The Sale At-The-Door.
Specific Responsibilities Include:
- Executing a territory sales plan that meets or exceed our stated acquisition targets
- Optimizing a 3-Loop System to maximize time in-the-field and overall efficiency
- Expand customers understanding and use of the U-Verse product capabilities
- Provide a positive customer experience and expand AT&T’s brand name
- An assertive personality, high energy level and resilient character
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Strong time management and organizational skills
- Valid driver’s license and personal vehicle
- Ability to pass a drug screen and criminal background verification
Compensation is performance-based with first year earning potential of $45,000-60,000 in addition to a lucrative bonus structure based on sales quality. Management positions are also available for qualified candidates.
We are currently hiring for individuals to start April 29th. Please submit your resume to the “Apply” link below for consideration. If you meet our initial criteria, you will be contacted within 72 hours to schedule an interview.