AT&T Employee Reviews

Found 15,081 reviews matching the search
Overall good to place to work
Professional Software Engineer (Current Employee) –  El Segundo, CAMarch 26, 2017
Good work life balance
Career growth is slow compared to rest of the industry
Benefits are good
Co workers are friendly
The company is innovating
One can learn a lot by working on various projects
Amazing Family, not amazing pay
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Willowbrook, ILMarch 26, 2017
My co workers are absolutely amazing. I'm currently stuck in the position of loving who I work with, but absolutely hating how much I make. Most postings for the job state ~$30k-$45k, I currently am making ~$14k working full time. The way their structure their commission means that if you happen to be at a slower store it is difficult to even get a commission paycheck. The overall job is a great sales job if the store gets enough traffic to make a good commission, however the amount of work you do is not at all worth minimum wage.

Recommend if you find a busy store
Otherwise stay away.
Pros
Great Culture, Laid back job
Cons
Company makes changes every month, Location determins how much you will make
fun and secure workplace
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Lynnwood, WAMarch 26, 2017
Answering phone calls help customer with multiple issue (phone related,bill information,account issue,troubleshooting phones)

very friendly environment
Pros
big bonus every 3 month
Great job
Great Job Culture

Continued growth and training
Productive and enjoyable environment
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Napa, CAMarch 26, 2017
This was a great company to work for I really enjoyed it and everyone I got to work around was fun and the things I was doing were fairly easy. Overall I feel like it was a pretty good job for me.
Pros
45 min lunches
Great work location
Program Manager/Special Projects (Former Employee) –  Juneau and, AKMarch 26, 2017
Great work location, awesome people with interesting work. Management was open and available. This was the land line group and much different from the wireless group.
Large brand, well known and respected
Customer Response Manager (Former Employee) –  Columbus, OHMarch 25, 2017
While the division in which I worked was relocated to Syracuse, NY, while it was here, it was a well liked location by the roughly 800 employees which were stationed there.
Pros
positive work environment, extremely competitive pay structure, promotability
Cons
relocated and closed the location
Worst Company
Retail Sales Consultant (Current Employee) –  Lake Jackson, TXMarch 25, 2017
They don't and will not value you. Ever. Not after 3 years not after 12. They just want to take money out of your pocket while expected you to make them millions.
Pros
Cons
Poor management, poor ethics.
Long Term Job
SPLICING SPECIALS TECHNICIAN (Former Employee) –  CaliforniaMarch 25, 2017
This is a long term job. The employees are very dedicated and take their work quality very seriously. On the job safety is given high priority and employees are expected to comply with OSHA regulations.
Pros
Concern for Employee Safety on the job.
Cons
High job completion expectation.
I loved this job
Communications Specialist (Former Employee) –  Passaic County, NJMarch 25, 2017
I started when I was 18 years old and stayed for over 31 years. I loved the flexibility of hours and days. The salary and benefits were also a plus. I worked in many locations and held several positions until they downsized and move out of state.
lets just say AT&t will make the Best out of you.
Retail Sales Consultant (Former Employee) –  Skokie, ILMarch 25, 2017
six weeks hands on training in class as well preparer us to be completely ready To go live on sales Floor. companies Rules & Pay structure is what motivated us to beyond your capacity.
Good Company
Premises Technician (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILMarch 25, 2017
The company is a great one nothing bad to say about them at all. The pay is fair and the benefits are pretty good. A lot of great people work there...
Pros
Discounts.
Cons
Not enough hours
Hit and miss
Technician (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INMarch 24, 2017
Was there over 5 years. Some work locations are great with great managers... others you hate life and dread going to work every day. Super high stress company so if you can't deal with high stress and policies that frequently change then it's not for you.
Pros
Great pay and benifets.
Cons
Stupid high stress, different work locations are run vastly different
Terrible work life balance
Retail Sales Consultant (Current Employee) –  King of Prussia, PAMarch 24, 2017
Terrible work life balance, unable to transfer locations if you move or your situation changes. Forced to be a part of the CWA union which provides no extra benefits. Union and corporate work against each other and makes working unbearable.
Cons
No balance. Low commissions compared to other wireless companies.
Retail Account Executive (Current Employee) –  Lewisville, TXMarch 24, 2017
Great work life balance and advancements. I love working at this company and all the many people I've worked with over the years. The benefits and discount are plus as well.
Top Management has no direction
Engineering Project Manger (Former Employee) –  New York, NYMarch 24, 2017
Top Management has no management or direction. They keep hiring new people, bring them and provide little training. Once hired the new people really do not have a direction to start.
Assistant Manager, Scheduling, Hiring
Retail Sales Consultant (Former Employee) –  Santa Rosa, CAMarch 24, 2017
Manager of about 30 employees. I learned a lot about the constuction industry and the difference of being a Manager and a Leader and the impact that that made on the employees. Visited job sites to earn the construction company business.
one stop shop
Business Service Representative (Former Employee) –  San Ramon, CAMarch 24, 2017
AT&T was a good place to work at. one stop shop meaning i can do it all. i can help with cell phones, phone lines, internet and cable. i learned patience and learned customers is always right even when wrong, my job is to educate and explain there accounts and help them resolve any billing and service issues.
Pros
good pay and benefits
Cons
jobs moving out of california
sales driven environment
Retail Sales Consultant (Current Employee) –  Tulare, CAMarch 24, 2017
good company to work for money making potential is there for those who work hard and want to be successful in sales environment very competitive all the tools need to thrive is accessible
Amazing company to work for
Unified Billing Representative (Former Employee) –  North Highlands, CAMarch 24, 2017
AT&T is a wonderful company to work for. There is always room for advancement as well as great supervisors and the Director. I enjoyed talking to customer all over the country as well as helping a customer in their time of need. I always take the time need to solve a problem as well as being aware of time, as to not to waste customer's time. I used critical thinking as well as keeping up on the latest information with the company to give customers the best experience they have ever had. I also save the company and our customers money by finding the best way to lower their bill as well as helping them keep the services they need. The job at AT&T was the best job I have worked with and the employees' around me were always helpful.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at AT&T. Our community is ready to answer.