AT&T
6,018 reviews

AT&T Employer Reviews

Expanding
Sr.Specialist Analyst/SharePoint Administrator (Current Employee), Atlanta, GAMarch 27, 2015
Pros: Bonuses, Employee Incentive Programs, Holidays off, and Team rewards
Cons: Communication between other departments
A normal work day consist of troubleshooting incubated products such as HD Voice, Connected car, Cloud Services(AT&T Locker & AT&T Messages). Each interaction is tracked through a SharePoint survey called the PMC(Product Management Tracker) for trends and report. I have been trained to utilize different troubleshooting tools that involve remote support and data base systems.

I have learned how to work with Cloud Based systems, the operations of SharePoint, and inner workings of phone OS such as Android and iOS.

Management was easy to work with and understanding of all situations personal or professional. I was able to grow and expand my knowledge in a more efficient manner.

My Co-workers have always been supporting and assisted me whenever I needed help. The environment was always knowledgeable and friendly.

The hardest part of the job, is having to escalate an issue when unable to continue troubleshooting due to lack of tools.

The most enjoyable aspect of the job is being able to to experience, examine, and troubleshoot new products that came in to the company for the consumer or vendor.
Excellent work place, Home to Job site
Construction Mgr. II / Contractor (Former Employee), BAWA MarketMarch 27, 2015
Pros: Never Micro Managed, higher ups respect your abilities
Cons: job was contract temporary
The most enjoyable part of the job is the freedom in which to manage my assigned job sites. I respected all vendors and contractors on site. My style was to build good relationships with everyone. The hardest part of the job was also the best part of the job also and that was to complete a perfect site and turn over to OPPs.
CSRRep (Former Employee), Tamarac, FLMarch 27, 2015
Productive, Professional, Friendly and fun workplace.. I learned how to help more then one customer at the same time and also provided excellent customer services and rapport. We worked as a Team and not as 1
Wonderful Place to Work
Trainer/Recruiter (Former Employee), Pensacola, FLMarch 27, 2015
Pros: Great Money
Cons: NONE
Msr...worked in a call center went over all services...bills,services on the acct,sold products to customers etc
Team Leader: help MSR on call center floor with questions,takeovers etc
Supervisor assistant with data entry,meeting with team.
Trainer...trained on new material..product knowledge,computer knowledge..recruiter/interviews etc
AT&T Satellite
Legal Consultant (Former Employee), Washington, DCMarch 27, 2015
Remote Offices are managed very differently from Main HQ and corporate offices. WBS erodes the further away from corporate one is. Communication and work life balance are poor and divisions are siloed.
Business to Business Salesman
Sales Agent (Former Employee), Pittsburgh, PAMarch 27, 2015
Pros: Commission
Cons: Sales
The normal day as an agent for AT&T consisted of making 80-110 outbound sales calls to California business for AT&T. We sold a variety of items from telephone access lines, local and long distance calling, high speed internet, web hosting, tech support, and cell phones to meet business needs.
Decent Pay/ Rough job
Leveraged Sales Representative (Current Employee), Cape Girardeau, MOMarch 26, 2015
Stricktly a sales job even though unsuspecting customers believe they are calling for customer service. It's either sell or you're gone.
productive and fun to speak with other reps/ customers.
Sales Rep (Former Employee), avondale, AZMarch 26, 2015
Pros: great environment to work in, plenty of break time.
Cons: not too m any cons at all
a typical day at work would consist of learning something new every single day, talking with others on an information basis, plenty of knowledge on a day to day basis to learn something new each day.
my co workers were very supportive from the point I walked in to the company to the time I was leaving the company, the hardest part of my day would have to be when there were over whelming amounts of customers that needed assistance right away, each customer deserves all the attention their needs grasp for. I enjoy talking with the customers and getting to know them on a informational level and getting to know my co workers better each day.
Nice Company to work for with competitive benefits
Premise Technician (Former Employee), Fort Worth, TXMarch 26, 2015
I worked for them for 12 years, I loved the Service Rep postition, but they got rid of most of them, which landed me in the Premise Tech position, and I enjoyed the job, not so much the long hours at times, but the customers were very nice, and I would probably still be doing that position had I not messed up my knees with the physical activity required.
Installation and repair of Uverse (Internet, voip, pots, and IPTV
Wire Technician (Former Employee), Atlanta, GAMarch 26, 2015
Pros: providing service to customers
Cons: working in bad weather
Installation and repair of residential, and commercial services. Installed POTS, and ADSL. Installed VDSL, VoIP, and IPTV service. Trained customers, and set up services completely. Worked from the crossbox to the premesis on aerial and underground wiring.
Serviced customers with installation and repairs of Uverse services
Premise Technician (Former Employee), Chicago ILMarch 26, 2015
Pros: benefits
Cons: work life balance
Installed and repaired At&t services for customers all around Chicagoland and South Suburban area. Every day and installation or repair is different. No two jobs are the same learned something new every day. Management and coworkers make for good environment to work in.
Rapidly changing and constant reorganizations
Business CS Specialist I (Former Employee), Joplin, MOMarch 26, 2015
Pros: Excellent benefits package
Cons: Everything else. Horrible job, horrible management
A typical day is spent tied to your phone and your email inbox. Processes and procedures are constantly changing, and the business reorganizes at a rapid pace. Often, it is difficult to determine who you actually work for. Management is largely ignorant of what you actually do, and is rarely of any assistance at all. My co-workers were some of the best people I've ever worked with, and also some of the worst. A great portion of your day will be spent correcting other's mistakes. Other departments frequently "push-back" and refuse to do what they are supposed to do. Yet, a great many of the people I worked with were knowledgeable, helpful, and fun. I met some really great people there, and I will miss them the most. They were easily the most enjoyable part of the job. The hardest part is the job itself. I wish I could say that the benefits made the work worthwhile (because the company does offer good pay and benefits), but sadly, it falls short. Daily you will be instructed to control things that you could not possibly control, and you will be told to do this by a management staff that has no inkling of how to do what you do every day. It's a thankless task. I would not recommend this employer to my worst enemy. Take this job only if you are desperate and need something to bring in some pay while you search for a better job.
Very supportive work environment
District Level Information Systems Manager (Former Employee), New JerseyMarch 26, 2015
Pros: Opportunity for advancement.
AT&T provided challenging work assignments and great opportunity for advancement. You are exposed to working in different departments to learn different disciplines. I always had great coworkers, managers and subordinates.
Flexiable Work Schedule
Business Development Manager (Current Employee), Columbus, OHMarch 26, 2015
Pros: Pension and Employee Consessions
Great company to work for, offering great benefits and opportunities for career advancement by providing tools and resources for training and development. Allowed the flexibility to be able to telecommute when necessary.
several positions held
Coach/ Collection Manager, Trainer (Current Employee), Chicago, ILMarch 26, 2015
Pros: fulfilling
Several positions held, Basic administrative support. Patient registration and scheduling. I was also promoted to the AOD (Administrator on Duty), during irregular work days and work hours.
Customer service
Call Center Representative (Former Employee), Fayetteville, NCMarch 26, 2015
Pros: Pay
Cons: schedules and stats
It was a pretty good job. I spoke with customers all day handling their wireless accounts. My co workers and have a fun environment. Hardest part of the job is dealing with the many different personalities from all customers.
family owned and very unprofessional work setting hated this job and quit
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Westland, MIMarch 26, 2015
day to day operations of store and selling phones the store had low revenue and was not in a good location would not go back to this job ever
Product fun work place
Retail Account Executive (Current Employee), Chicago, ILMarch 25, 2015
I was a Retail Account Executive. I developed, fostered and managed relationships with Dealer Principals, Dealer Management and Dealer Retail Sellers in 25 Agent locations.
Fast paced work enviroment
Customer Service Specialist (Former Employee), Mobile, ALMarch 25, 2015
I really enjoyed working there. I liked assisting customers making sure there needs were taken care of. I was planning on making it my career but the office closed.
Worst company in the world!!! and in bed with CWA 1298!!!
Cable Repair and Splicing Technician (Former Employee), CTMarch 25, 2015
I would rather chew on scorpions in a tent, in the middle of the Sahara Desert, in the middle of July, with a bad sunburn and ferociously hungover than work 15 minutes at att...and that is only the
beginning of what I think about the 'so-called union'..cwa 1298
in Hamden, CT !!! DON'T DO IT !!! YOU WILL BE SORRY !!!!

1 2 3 4 5

About AT&T

At AT&T, we’re connecting the world like never before. Ready to get in on the action? Together we’ll do great – Read more

AT&T Salaries