AT&T Employee Reviews in United States

Found 12,938 reviews matching the search
Fast paced, grate job.
Telecommunication Specialist (Former Employee) –  Chicago, IL 60606July 29, 2016
Good work environment, fast paced. Grate benefits and salary, training/learning opportunities. Friendly helpful peers. Well managed. Overall a very good company to work for.
Great Work environment
Customer Service/Retention Specialist (Former Employee) –  AlabamaJuly 29, 2016
Wonderful place to work. Great people to work with. The managers are good at their jobs. I enjoyed the team member setting environment.
Pros
Employee discount
Cons
Short breaks
Can make some good money... if you sell your soul to the devil
Retail Sales Consultant (Former Employee) –  Aurora, OHJuly 29, 2016
Management is terrible. They promote people with good sales to management and they are terrible with operations. Schedule changed on a daily basis. Had to cancelled plans all the time. And because my manager said the magic words "business needs," and the fact that I was the newest employee, I had to stay, no questions asked. They trained you to deceive people and make sales off of people's good will and common oversights. And they forced you to sell every single thing in the store to every single person, whether they were an 18 year old getting their very first phone, to a family of five to a widowed 85 year old grandmother. They had no shame, and if you didn't fall in line with that, like I refused to, then they treat you extremely poorly. It's a complete money grab. Making money off the backs of other people's good nature and trustworthiness. They live on a culture of lies to profit off of other people.
Pros
None, unless you will sell your soul for just decent money
Cons
Awful place to work all around
Great People
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Ormond Beach, FLJuly 28, 2016
Great work teams, very good pay and has many benefits. Management was very flexible and understanding, Gave great hours.
Pros
Pay
Cons
Longevity
Great Pay/Benefits
Collection Representative (Former Employee) –  Birmingham, ALJuly 28, 2016
Its a good place to work, although it can get stressful the pay is good. Management is good and helpful. Listens to concern. No commitment on upper management. I was a collections rep so I learned how to negotiate payments and payment arrangements.
fast and under a lot of preasure
Retail Sales Consultant (Former Employee) –  Hialeah, FLJuly 28, 2016
sell over 100% of monthly quota
mastery of cross sell
provide outstanding customer service
fast pace sells environment
wide knowledge of different electronics
Pros
often increase of salary
Cons
long hours of work, under a lot of management presure
Good experience
AIX Administrator (Former Employee) –  St. Louis, MOJuly 28, 2016
Good Experience . great place to work learned a lot of new stuff . Would live to work again. outstanding management great people to work with, Excellent experience
Nice break room with internet and tvs to look at.
Customer Service Assistant/ Sales (Former Employee) –  Goldsboro, NC 27530July 28, 2016
A excellent place of business. Great opportunities to move forward. Some of the people was very great to get along with. Very nice attitudes.
Would not recommend
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Hickory, NCJuly 27, 2016
If you don't mind working for the sociopaths promoted to middle management then this is the place for you. The pay potential is decent but can you put a price on your soul? If you answered yes then sign right up because they'll gladly vacuum it out of you and throw some money at you. Hooray greed!
Pros
pay potential
Cons
working for a soulless corporation
Absolute joy to work for this company
AGENT (Former Employee) –  Joplin, MOJuly 27, 2016
The atmosphere that this company created for its employees was nothing that I had ever experienced before. There wasn't one supervisor or manager that didn't care 100% about their employees success and well being. There was always some event geared toward the employees and always involved their families.
Not a good working environment
Forklift Operator (Former Employee) –  Hutchins, TXJuly 27, 2016
This particular was Very unprofessional. On a typical day managers fired hard working people for false accusations. The managers their self were stealing time but we had meetings every week about staying on task. The managers always talked about unnecessary topics that did not pertain to the work environment.There wasn't any personal or Professional gain.The work environment was dangerous and everyday there was chaos. Managers fighting on workers. I learned how to stay to myself and work alone that was the only way to keep my job. The AT&T Union workers Belittled everyone and anyone that worked their. I didn't feel welcomed. My Co-workers were the only thing that made my day go a little easier.
Pros
Lunch with co-workers
Cons
short breaks, managers stealing time
Great place of business, great pay , reliable source of income .
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  North Charleston, SCJuly 27, 2016
Great, Reliable source of income.
Great hours/ flexible schedule
Great team to work with and for.
It was not a place that was easy for promotion.
Pros
descent pay/ festive people
Cons
negative managers/ required overtime
Needed full benefits
Customer Service - Tier I Help Desk (Former Employee) –  Dayton, NJJuly 27, 2016
Worked in this company over 5 year's, renewed contract, however, did not get picked up full time, as other's did.

Became very fluent with telecom terms, and received many many great compliments, and emails regarding my work ethnic.
Pros
Close to home
Cons
Contractor Only
professional
Customer service sales and technical support (Former Employee) –  Marietta, GAJuly 27, 2016
As part of our Management team, your advanced skills are matched with even bigger rewards. It’s our goal to give you everything you need to reach your goals – both in and out of the office.
Pros
good team
Cons
good pay
At&t is great!
Client Solutions Executive (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAJuly 26, 2016
I really do like working for AT&T. It gives a great culture to surround yourself with at your office or wherever you call home. People want you to succeed and move on to where you want to be. The only issue I find with the company is the lack of cohesion. People in different departments don't like to work together very well and that makes it very difficult for customer facing associates. Fix that and AT&T couldn't get much better.
Awesome
Accounts Receivable Representative (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLJuly 26, 2016
I would love to work here again. this job was the greatest. you can grow as a person and as an employee. I definitely recommend.
Good
Application Support Analyst (Current Employee) –  Richardson, TXJuly 26, 2016
Good place to work; nice team and very employee friendly. More opportunities and good growth and work culture is adaptable.
at&t has been a great learning experiance to learn new skills that will allow me to grow
restention representative (Current Employee) –  Ogden, UTJuly 26, 2016
what I have learned by working at at&t is the way the cellular devices work and the way the network works for customers a typical day at work is working with customer to resolve any issues that they might have with the services and try to find the best resolution that will work for them with in what can be done, management has been great have never had any issues with any manager or co-worker, the hardest part has been transitioning from customer service into retention and smart chat and back to retention in a short period of time, however thanks to that I have learned a lot more and I have a much better understanding of how the systems works and what we can actually do for customers because each department only has a limited amount of training and thanks to have been train on all 3 I have a much larger knowledge to help customers
Great Work Environment with a Great Group of People
ANALYST - QUALITY ASSURANCE (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAJuly 26, 2016
Typically, work was very productive fulfilling your daily duties. I learned a lot about the ins and outs of analyzing; maintaining a good rapport with upper management; creating a stable work environment with co-workers; and the importance of constantly enhancing technical skills i.e. Microsoft Office. The management team was very supportive and as a manager, my team and I continued to encourage each other from a supportive aspect as well. My co-workers and I had a strong bond. We executed our jobs as ONE voice. The hardest part of the job was responding to call center managers challenges of the validity of analysis submitted by me and my team. The most enjoyable part of the job was the flexibility of our environment.
Great management and lots of opportunity
Sr. Informatica Lead Administrator (Former Employee) –  TXJuly 26, 2016
This was an excellent place to work. Managers worked together to assure we all was on the same page/consistency. If you were out on vacation, they believed in being on vacation, other managers would ensure your reps know the changing of policy or procedures to ensure they are top performers. Before we moved on to another project we ensure all the reps were trained and if they had any questions we (manager) would answer with the same answer-again consistency and all on the same page. We had fun at all times as well as was the top center in the the organization every year.
Pros
Benefits, pay, co-workers, teammates, work life balance
Cons
Short breaks at time

Ask a question about working or interviewing at AT&T. Our community is ready to answer.