AT&T
4,603 reviews

AT&T Employer Reviews

Very unorganized
Premise Technician (Current Employee), Reno, NVJuly 29, 2014
Pros: benefits
Cons: everything else
As a premise technician it is almost impossible to get another job within the company. Terrible management.
Great Atomosphere
Sales Consultant (Former Employee), Fort Lauderdale, FLJuly 29, 2014
Pros: job was second nature to me, loved helping the customer.
Cons: had to commute 100 miles a day.
Managing accounts all day. New and existing customers. Sold products that customer needed as well upsold customers as well while displaying great customer service. While executing the job description at the highest level, a balance of different sale/customer service metrics were balanced on a daily/monthly basis. Also trained a lot of new consultants – more... to top seller with our group which was called FTL4. Overall a great experience and blessing. – less
na
Retail Sales Manager (Current Employee), temple txJuly 29, 2014
good pay
nice employees
great training
goals can be challenging but overall great for someone who is sales driven
Fun place to work
Finance rep II (Former Employee), Belleville, ILJuly 29, 2014
Pros: loved all of my managers and co-workers.
Cons: long retail hours
Worked with some really wonderful people over the years. Had great benefits and 401K
Productive and very fun workplace.
Retail Sales Consultant (Current Employee), Northridge, CAJuly 29, 2014
Pros: incentives, rewards, and competitions
Cons: work hours.
The hardest part of working at AT&T is convincing customers to sign up for new services.
-The retail store is a very fast paced environment, where I have to offer and sell a variety of products and services.
-I have some of the best coworkers at work, they are very supportive, funny, resourceful and helpful on a professional and personal level.
Typical day
Premise Technician (Current Employee), MiamiJuly 28, 2014
Pros: benifits
Cons: physcaly demanding on your boby
We dispatch at 8:00am and out the yard by 8:15 and drive to our first job. it could be an install or a repair. once completing a job we keep dispatching during the day until we receive a message that "no more jobs available" appears on the program we use. after arriving back to the yard we clean out our trucks and restock our tucks with new customer – more... provided equipment that we used during the day. Ever day is different and challenging.

I work with a great team of tech, we created a group text to help out anyone that may need help or gets stuck on a problem.

The most difficult part of this job is the working under homes and addicts in the summer time. – less
very stressful and no work life balance
Sales Retail Consultant (Current Employee), San Antonio, TXJuly 28, 2014
Managers are horrible! AT&T has a huge turn over because people are over worked. The compensation is constantly changing and they pay you the least on what the company wants you to focus on the most so there's no motivation.
good company
Premise Technician (Current Employee), santee, CAJuly 28, 2014
always sending techs to refresher courses
good company to work for
always enjoyed turning a upset customer to a happy one
fun and productive environment
Retail Sales Consultant (Current Employee), Addison store of the futureJuly 28, 2014
Top notch company with professional employees. A Job that teaches you a lot. Very stable company. the hardest part of the job is coming to work.
Excellent Learning Services teams and consumer technology SMEs
Instructional Developer, Contractor (Former Employee), San Antonio, TXJuly 28, 2014
The typical day included interviewing Subject-Matter Experts and designing blended learning events for the participants. The teams I worked with were very knowledgeable and excellent communicators. I enjoyed every day working at AT&T.
Is a company that is about their businees getting orders in and out daily.
warehose labor (Current Employee), Memphis, TNJuly 28, 2014
I enjoyed working at AT&T although i am now looking for a better job. I have been working there 2 years with a staffing agencey. I need more money and a job i can put in all my hard work at a company and have benefits and vacations.
Assisting awesome customers!
Manager/Wireless Consultant (Current Employee), Americus, Ga.July 28, 2014
Pros: beneifts, vacation, pay.
Cons: the store i work in is 1 hour from my home.
When I first get to work I have to prepare my till for that day and also count money in the safe to make sure it is correct. I do any inventory that needs to be checked, priced, and put away. I send back all returns/exchanges and DOA's. I make sure the showroom floor is clean and neatly stocked for the day. I print out all required paper work for that – more... day and then I open the doors and let the fun begin.
I am responsible to assist customers with bills and technical issues with their devices. Most importantly I help customers chose the device and service plans that are best for them and their needs. I enjoy working with my customers and educating them on all the many products and services we offer that will spice up their life and the love ones in their life! I work with awesome customers and co-workers! My day is full of laugther and knowledge! – less
For intimidating work environment
Premises Technician (Former Employee), Corona, CAJuly 27, 2014
Job not very secure for premises in most area. Management isnt very supportive, union isnt very strong in certain areas.
Call Center
Customer Sales and Service Specialist (Former Employee), Oakton, VAJuly 26, 2014
This was a Call Center and it was a faced paced environment. My co-workers were very supportive and I spent a lot of time training other co-workers on new software that AT&T would introduce regukarly.
Enviromnt is very inconsistant
advanced technical support (Current Employee), bothell, waJuly 26, 2014
I would like to stay however there is no future for advancement after 7 years.
I liked working for AT&T
Premises Technician (Former Employee), Des Plaines, ILJuly 26, 2014
The only problem I had with AT&T was that I was a good hard worker and they counted me tardy to a meeting I never should have been counted tardy to. Water under the bridge though.
Sales and Service
Sales Representative (Current Employee), Baton Rouge, LAJuly 25, 2014
Sales and Service for the company. Very competitive sales and results driven environment.
Service
Customer Service Rep (Former Employee), Memphis, TNJuly 25, 2014
It was great assisting customers with their services and informing them what would be a better plan. I love to help people, whichever way I can.
Heavy inbound call center
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Kansas City, MOJuly 25, 2014
Pros: benefits, pay, discounts
Cons: long hours, mandatory overtime.
0 tolerance policy company. Very fast paced. sink or swim. Excellent pay, great benefits, job security.
Relaxed Work environment
Retail Sales Consultant (Current Employee), Baton RougeJuly 25, 2014
Laid Back great for a first job not a real gateway to middle/upper class though

1 2 3 4 5

About AT&T

At AT&T, we’re connecting the world like never before. Ready to get in on the action? Together we’ll do great – Read more