AT&T
5,833 reviews

AT&T Employer Reviews

Great Benefits and pay
Sales Associate and Team Lead (Former Employee), Augusta, GAMarch 2, 2015
Pros: cash bonuses
Cons: odd work hours and no earlier schedules
Great company to work for. Received several cash bonuses and rewards for achieving monthly goals. Hard to attend school and balance work and family working morning to evening here.
The Hardest Part of the job
Account Executive (Current Employee), Durham, NCMarch 2, 2015
The hardest part of the job is that its straight commission. So if your not producing sales in the slow times of the year, you make nothing.
love it
Universal Sales Associate (Former Employee), ft. lauderdale flMarch 2, 2015
i would die for these people i learned so much from this place. i was well developed from here i highly recommended....the sales are intense and competitive
Great Benefits with opportunities for growth
Executive Assistant (Former Employee), Atlanta, GAMarch 2, 2015
Pros: great benefits
Cons: consistent instability due to economy indicators
AT&T is a good place to work, offering competitive benefits in the industry. The company offers a variety of job opportunities for non-management to management jobs.
Good
Tech support (Former Employee), canton, ohioMarch 2, 2015
Good place to work, people make the environment. If i wasnt going through family issues at the time i would of stayed. Only problem is the break times giving for the amount of work put in.
Great place to work!
Associate Sales Director (Former Employee), Sacramento, CAMarch 2, 2015
Pros: career diversification
Cons: a lot of their business has been relocated to other states.
AT&T Inc. trained, mentored and assisted me with becoming the true professional that I am today.

AT&T offered me the opportunity to diversify my career portfolio by working for several of their subsidiaries.
Love the people
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), New Haven, CTMarch 2, 2015
Pros: department parties, flexible with life balance
Co-workers always the best. Management flexible. Great vacation time, benefits & time off. Unfortunately no longer in this state
very family oriented and alot of leadership personalities.
Store Manager (Current Employee), Jersey City, NJMarch 2, 2015
A typical day at work can be from listening to a customer needs to fulfilling there needs. We learned how to over come objectives and be personal with customers. As a manager what my goal is to make sure i am there leader and setting high exceptions for everyone else so they can exceed there goals. My co-workers love working for me because i am to them a phenomenal leader with great exceptions from each and everyone associates. Hardest part of my job is really not finishing most of my task i like to be well organized and make sure all of duties are completed when they are assigned. My most enjoyable part of my job is interacting with customer and getting to know them personally.
Business Solutions
Business Account Executive (Current Employee), Boston, MAMarch 1, 2015
Customer-facing position selling all of AT&T's extensive business solutions and devices. Most days, I schedule myself and work with my customers on scheduling meetings and implementing solutions.
hourly and commission, numbers driven, micromanagment
Retail Sales Consultant (Current Employee), san diego, caMarch 1, 2015
Pros: money and benefits
Cons: tons of micromanaging. lots of rules, easy to get written up
the training received is all about ATT's5 key behaviors and 7 step selling process. when you get on the sales floor there are 2 or 3 assistant managers there who will pop into your sale. the top manager is in the back. when you get done with a sale the asm's will pick apart your sale and write coaching plans to help you improve your sales. they will want you to commit to numbers and the discipline you if you if you don't hit them
Productive and good place to work,requires alot of dedication.
Premise Technician (Former Employee), Richland Hills, TXMarch 1, 2015
Pros: good company, good incentives.
Cons: n/a
Productive and good place to work,Requires a lot of dedication.Somedays are longer than others.Some jobs are tougher than others.Over all good group.
Daily scope of work
U-Verse Technician (Current Employee), Royal Oak, MIMarch 1, 2015
Excellent working environment. I was provided the opportunity to attend technical training to develop skill necessary to improve job related skills.
Productive Office Setting
SENIOR SPECIALIST NETWORK DESIGN ENGINEER (Current Employee), Atlanta, GAMarch 1, 2015
Typical workday includes conference calls, managing data in spreadsheets, and communicating with national team mates to solve issues.
Out of business
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Camillus, NYFebruary 28, 2015
Never dreaded going to work. Always loved seeing my team and making sure our goals were all hit. Had great relationships with everyone. On days off or weekends we would all go out and get dinner. I learned how to manage a team professionally and gain respect from every worker in the business. How to over come problems as a team and get the job done. The hardest part of the job was making sure everyone worked together and we all hit our goals to maximize the store revenue and our pay checks.
Productive work place.
Communications Technician #5ESS Switch (Former Employee), Reno, NVFebruary 28, 2015
Pros: i was given good quality training to help in performing my job.
Cons: i was suject to call outs which could occur on any day, nights, or weekends.
I performed routines daily, weekly and monthly on central office equipment as well as maintaining the switching equipment in the central offices and the remote offices.
no longer in business
Focused Account Executive (Former Employee), Indianapolis, INFebruary 27, 2015
Pros: benefits
Cons: out of business
This division of AT&T Small Business was sold and renamed, Lucent Technologies, and then again to Avaya. I no longer know what the name of this division is, if it even still exists.
Loved working for AT&T... Trying to find my way back in
Customer Service Consultant-Bilingual (Former Employee), Chicago, ILFebruary 27, 2015
Pros: hours, salary, commission, benefits, union, work environment
Cons: experience with management
loved the hours and also the experience i obtained at this company. this was my first big career opportunity. i worked in a bilingual center and loved the diversity in the workplace. i enjoyed how helpful supervisors were and became very good friends with many people here. hardest part was when senior management would feel stressed we would feel it. other then that commission is great and so is the pay.
A COMPANY TRANSCENDING TO 2020
INFORMATIONSERVICE ASSISTANT/ASSISTANT CLERK (Current Employee), Orangeburg, SCFebruary 27, 2015
GOOD LISTENING SKILLS
CO-WORKERS BECAME LIKE A FAMILY
BEING RESPECTFUL WHILE BEING RIDICULED BY CUSTOMERS
CUSTOMER APPRECIATED YOUR SERVICE
Great learning experience dealing the family law
Senior Records Clerk (Former Employee), El Paso, TXFebruary 27, 2015
Review cases coming up dealing with CPS. Gave me an idea of how the system works for the children that are removed from their home and placed in foster care. Wonderful staff to work with and I learned how difficult it is to make decisions that affect the children. Hardest part is reading how the children have suffered and how long they have endured this pain. Most enjoyable is a positive outcome, whether it be children returned to parents or adopted
Good company to work for.
Lead QA Analyst (Former Employee), Hoffman Estates, ILFebruary 26, 2015
Corporate culture is great. No one really cared what you do as long as the work gets done. Management is supportive. You will work with some folks.

1 2 3 4 5

About AT&T

At AT&T, we’re connecting the world like never before. Ready to get in on the action? Together we’ll do great – Read more

AT&T Salaries