AT&T
6,404 reviews

AT&T Employee Reviews

Long hours, not much off time.
Network Manager Installation and Maintenance (Former Employee), Marietta, Ga.May 21, 2015
Pros: Able to take company truck home.
Cons: Long hours.
Day started at 6am and I would be on the phone until midnight every night. Compensation was good but did not offset the work environment.
Fun place to work
Retail Sales Consultant (Former Employee), Laplace, LAMay 20, 2015
Pros: great benefits and good pay
Cons: quota
A family culture, always fun to work the hardest part of the job is staying focus when you have a lot of success. The most enjoyable part of the job is the family environment.
fun workplace
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Olathe, KSMay 20, 2015
a typical day at work included opening the store
helping customers with their cell phones
looking into accounts
helping customers find accessories for the cell phones
phone upgrades
promoting cable and internet
Excellent co-workers and management
Information Service Assistant (Former Employee), Orangeburg, SCMay 20, 2015
I assisted customers whom dialed 411 from their cell phone with driving directions, phone numbers, addresses, movie times, etc. in a courteous, accurate and efficient manner.
Great
Retail Sales Associate (Former Employee), Atlanta, GAMay 20, 2015
Pros: ...
Cons: ...
I loved the benefits with my job and how you could never get too comfortable with work because it always changed and always challenged you.
n/a
Architect/Software Engineer (Remote) (Current Employee), Atlanta,GAMay 20, 2015
This company provides a great advancement opportunity and invests a lot in new technology tools. Above all, the flexibility to work remotely is definitely a plus.
I have learned so much early on.
Customer Server Representative (Former Employee), Chicago, ILMay 20, 2015
I started working with AT&T at a young age and at first I was a bit nervous of how well will I do in this field. I was trained and gained the knowledge of the job.
Network Operations Manager
Network Operations Manager (Current Employee), Atlanta, GAMay 20, 2015
• Established manager with a vast knowledge of telecommunications system principles and procedures.
• Coordinate and provide leadership along with direction with various MPC teams and provided resolutions to issues between contact centers
• Manage a group of 1rst and 2nd level Engineers that execute 3G Alcatel ReHome Activities in a contact center environment
• Prepare schedules for procedures, analyzed events and audit tracking systems to keep up with engineer activities and quality control management
• Work with external vendors in ensuring that change over activities have completed successfully to ReHome locations
• Operated a multi-level telecommunications environment, creating processes, and systems.
• Accountable for management of direct reports including, hiring, terminating, performance appraisals, and professional development
• Administrative contact for all engineers including but not limited to: training, scheduling, payroll, approvals and denial requests
• Responsible for escalations and restoring service outages and alarms as needed
loved my ATT peers
Account Services Team Manager (Former Employee), san antonioMay 20, 2015
Pros: very understandable and fun people to work with
Cons: none
ATT great company. They were our clients under West Business Solutions.

Great bunch of people. We all worked hard on meeting dead lines and our reporting. Easy to communicate with these folks
Ten, tweleve hour days back to back doesnt leave time for anything but work. The overtime was great, till you realise you have no time to spend it.
Premise Tech (Former Employee), Cypress, TexasMay 20, 2015
Pros: overtime with union.
Cons: No time for sleep or personal time. I had 90 drive to work, and 90 minute drive home, EVERYDAY.
Worked Xmass Eve 8am-8pm. Had Several days of 10-13 hours back to back. Too much time at work and travel to work had me fall asleep while commuting.
Great Management
Security Development Engineer (Current Employee), Chicago, ILMay 19, 2015
I have learned a lot at AT&T. Management has been stellar and approve of their work ethics. I recommend AT&T to any new employee.
productive
Sr. QA Engineer (Current Employee), CAMay 19, 2015
Good place to learn
friendly management,
challenging job,
good perks,helping to co-workers,
The most enjoyble part of the job
Productive and Fun
Project Manager (Former Employee), Bellaire, TXMay 19, 2015
Great environment and great pay. The company takes good care of they're employees and is consistent with great service.
Productive and busy workplace.
Retail Sales Associate (Current Employee), Summit, ILMay 19, 2015
Pros: discounts on mobile services and hour lunches
Cons: healthcare is not excellent.
duties consist of helping customers with technical issues with technology, answering any questions or inquires and sales of smartphones and digital services.
good place to work at hours a little tough
rsc (Current Employee), new jerseyMay 19, 2015
good place to work at hours a little tough. definitely great benefits but its hard to balance work life and personal life
Very Good job
AT&T Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), Monroe, NCMay 18, 2015
Working for AT&T is a very enjoyable Job. Times there could get very challenging, every day was a new experience waiting.
Great Company!
Supervisor - Sales consultant / Device tech (Current Employee), Rogers, ARMay 18, 2015
Pros: job growth
Cons: job cuts
Nice place to work. They have on going training to help you improve your job.Great PTO and health benifits. Great coworkers!
Good Place to work
Java/J2EE Tech lead (Former Employee), Dallas, TXMay 18, 2015
Good Coworkers
Management is good.
Work From Home Option.
Challenging. Time Crunching Projects.
Hectic most of the time.
driving, great people, long hours, poorly trained management
uveruse field operation (Former Employee), chicago, ilMay 18, 2015
Pros: the people, no office, freedom
Cons: management
Its a wonderful job, new places and terrific people. A vast new knowledge of technology and telecommunication. The daily task of installing, repairing and educating cx TV, internet and phone service. You'll indulge in rich friendships from both coworkers and customers. The thrill of new and exciting areas and homes are to die for culture, fashion, art etc.. the down side is management was the biggest they don't really work with the techs, they took allot of power away from the tech to give other departments that crashed or didn't know how to use the programs.
Enjoyed establishing relationships with peers and colleagues
Retail Sales Manager (Former Employee), Loganville, GAMay 18, 2015
The most enjoyable part of working with this company was the interactions between both customers and employees. Our location had a great working atmosphere which enticed employees to be completely engaged.

1 2 3 4 5

About AT&T

At AT&T, we’re connecting the world like never before. Ready to get in on the action? Together we’ll do great – Read more

AT&T Salaries