AT&T
6,475 reviews

AT&T Employee Reviews

Fun and positive work enviornment
Lead Customer Service Representative II (Former Employee), Richardson, TXJune 1, 2015
Pros: cook outs, carnivals, fundraising for United Way
This was a very positive experience. I would absolutely work here again. Lots of fun during the day, team building, and extra acitivites. Management was very open and approachable.
AT&T
National Business Markets Account Manager (Current Employee), Atlanta, GAJune 1, 2015
Pros: Great Benefits
Cons: Poor Management
A comany that has constant change in sales roles without clear expectations.

Very high turnover. This is only my experience in a sales roles with AT&T.
Awesome
Analyst (Former Employee), richardsonJune 1, 2015
Pros: work from home
Cons: insurance
The best place to work. I loved almost all my position. I encourage anyone willing to work to look their way. I spent a great deal of time with them and i'm willing to go back
Fun Job ......Great culture
Technical Support (Contract) (Former Employee), Lakeland, FLJune 1, 2015
great place to work, fffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff
ii enjoyed working
Senior Consultant (Current Employee), San Antonio, TXJune 1, 2015
The work their was great mangers would make it run with games for the day , I would have fun with the customer at times also my co-workers was like family ,the hardest part of the job going home because mangers co-workers was fun , I learned a lot we would help the customers , their was no typical day their it was the same
Its a great paying company but could be more employee focused
Premises (Former Employee), 7380 Fannin Houston Tx 77030June 1, 2015
Pros: Great pay/Lots of overtime
Cons: Not much time off always at work 65+ Hours weekly/Not much family time
Team huddle arriving at work and stock truck after meeting, next dispatch on jobs and leave in 20 minutes or less to start installing.
I learned how that I can really accomplish anything and this was one goal I was able to achieve becomes a skill worker.
I have a ton of respect for my co-workers for this job is not easy and they work hard everyday in any weather and conditions outdoors.
Dealing with the conditions outdoors bugs and animals, temperature and rain and trying to meet goals working in those conditions.
Completing the job gives a great sense of accomplishment and providing customer with theirs services is such a great feeling after all the hard work.
great atmosphere with loving staff
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Alpharetta, GAJune 1, 2015
While working with this company, I learned how to keep my composure at all times as well as satisfy all customers to the best of my ability.
Learned a lot about cellular service and phones
Customer Service Rep (Former Employee), Little Rock, ArJune 1, 2015
Pros: Pay
Cons: None
I learned a lot about cell service and products. Also management was available to help with developing your skills. The hardest part of the job was unhappy customers that let you have it before you could even attempt to help with issues.
Call Center
Technical Support Agent (Former Employee), San Antonio, TXMay 31, 2015
A typical day at work is simply repetitive.
Management is management anywhere you go. You'll have that favorite manager and then you'll have the manager that you just simply don't get along with.
When it comes to my favorite part of the job, because its dealing with the elderly folks. They are very sweet kind people as long as you're patient with them. Having a simple conversation with someone can really make a persons day. And with that being said, I enjoy making someone smile.
Great pay.
Retail Sales Consultant (Current Employee), Greenwood, SCMay 31, 2015
There are really high expectations for every employee, not just management. The job is very financially rewarding. There are opportunities for advancement if you are willing to move.
Great place to work.
Customer service Rep (Former Employee), at homeMay 31, 2015
Pros: free lunch
Cons: no taxes were taken out.
took calls for ATT cellular service. took payment, changed plans and added promotions. Provided excellent customer service experience.
Productive and fun place to work.
Sales Specialist (Former Employee), Houston,TXMay 30, 2015
The job is in transition I love the people I work with.At work its most enjoyable when the company sustains and we all make sales.
It is what it is
Customer Care Representative (Current Employee), Clarksville, TNMay 30, 2015
Pros: Great People
Cons: High Stress
On a day to day basis we take an estimated 20-30 calls in billing and retention and we are the last line of defense to before a customer leaves AT&T services. It can be stressful at times, but I enjoy the people I work with and love the commraderie
Fast paced work place thats constantly evolving
Assistant Store Manager (Former Employee), Anchorage, AKMay 30, 2015
Pros: Great benefits and discounts
Cons: Stressful
AT&T is a great place to work if you are looking to make good money in a fast pace environment. The high required sales goals are easily attained if you are driven and motivated. But, it is also very demanding and very stressful.
Fun work place
Universal Agent Team Lead (Former Employee), Tampa, FLMay 29, 2015
• Answered an average of 50 calls per day using conflict resolution skills to address customers’ issues, and documented incidents in a ticketing system to adhere to SOP (Standard Operating Procedures).
• Often trusted to reset passwords of employees under Director’s level.
• Supervised eight employees during the night shift while handling an average of 25 customers during a part time shift while helping resolve customer complaints.
AT&T is a good company to work at.
Office Clerk (Former Employee), Houston, TXMay 29, 2015
I liked working for AT&T because I was able to work in different departments, learn different things and meet different people.
Great compensation/Benefits
Manager Network Services (Former Employee), Saint Peters, MOMay 29, 2015
Pros: Compensation/Benefits
Cons: No Home Life Work Life Balance
Great job with daily challenges. I enjoyed working with my co-workers and the team work to accomplish our objectives. Their was no home life work life balance.
Excellent company with opportunities for advancement.
Senior Technical Project Manager (Former Employee), Abaheim, CAMay 29, 2015
As a senior technical project mgr I was responsible for all aspects of the projects I managed including, identifying tasks, assigning tasks/work, tracking work, conflict resolution, rescheduling and assigning work as required, mainlining all work schedules, and reporting to senior management.

AT&T was an excellent company to work for.
co workers
Senior Quality Engineer for Encore Team (Former Employee), Bothell, WAMay 29, 2015
Pros: great co workers
Cons: management
Great people- some of the best and talented people I worked with at ATT.

Work atmosphere was great.

Project was exciting and challenging.
productive
Active VOS Developer (Current Employee), New JerseyMay 29, 2015
Good place to learn
friendly management
challenging job
good perks
helping to co-workers
the most enjoyable part of the job

1 2 3 4 5

About AT&T

At AT&T, we’re connecting the world like never before. Ready to get in on the action? Together we’ll do great – Read more

AT&T Salaries