AT&T
6,642 reviews

AT&T Employee Reviews

Very interesting experience
Information Service Assistant (Former Employee), Jackson,MsJune 28, 2015
A typical day was stressful, learned a lot about database, management and co workers were great. The hardest being part was being unsuccessful with the calls, the enjoyable part was succeeding the customers expectations
Career change.
Communications Assistant (Current Employee), Norton, VAJune 27, 2015
Pros: Tuition Assistance
Cons: Few opportunities for advancement
I work in a call center that processes telephone calls for individuals who are deaf, hard-of-hearing or have speech disabilities. This is a 24/7 center. Technology has eroded our customer base, our center will close July31, 2015. It's time to change careers.
Productive and very fun company to work for
Assistant Manager (Former Employee), Hollywood, FLJune 27, 2015
AT&T is a great company to work for, the benefits are awesome.
The work environment is very friendly, the store that I worked for mostly everyone got along great and it showed in our monthly reports.
Limited supervision and great pay. Company vehicle, great benifits
Wire\Premise Technician (Former Employee), Jackson, MSJune 27, 2015
Fun and interesting place to work. Sometimes very challenging. This company is only ran off numbers. Your job security is strictly up to your numbers.
Interesting Domain to work
Customer and Quality focus
Challenging work environments
Dislike this place
Wireless Operations Technician (Former Employee), Richmond, VAJune 26, 2015
Too much micromanagement. Does not listen to employee concerns and definitely does not understand common sense. Leave it.
Good company
Retail Sales rep (Former Employee), Lafayette, LAJune 26, 2015
Pros: employee perks, benefits, and commission
Cons: Job Work/Life Balance is very poor
AT&T is a large company and but each retail store has it's own culture. All of the retail positions are sales based keep that in mind when applying.
Diverse Environment
Human Resources Custom Care Manager (Current Employee), San Antonio, TXJune 26, 2015
Pros: Co-workers and discounts in the products and services
Cons: The cost of insurance
A call center, take calls during work hours, work on emails and is a constant flow of work.

Co-workers are friendly and engaged with one another.

It is difficult to be sitting the majority of the time.

The best part is the diverse environment and the variety of in the calls that are received.
motivated sales
Cyber Sales Representative (Former Employee), st.louis, MOJune 26, 2015
Pros: christmas break
Cons: commission
sales is the key to your success at this job. if you are not making sales then your position is at risk. you are praised for sales and they are understandable when it comes to family and needing time off.
Great front line sellers, a good opportunity to learn
Retail Sales Manager (Current Employee), Norridge, ILJune 26, 2015
Pros: Experience of cutting edge technology, relationships built, benefits.
Cons: Non existent work life balance, pay no equaling the work and stress, lack of promotion and career development.
A typical day includes conference calls, training, motivating, inspiring to high performance, hosting daily sales huddles, managing sales operations and inventory, driving results, and building a strong team environment.

I've learned how to build relationships, establish trust, establish realistic and stretch goals, how to work with all types of clientele, how to drive myself and others, numerous systems and how to be proficient with time and delegate tasks to the best person to ensure completion.

Management is very demanding and pressures us all to drive success. I've been self sufficient – more... in doing so proving my worth and value to AT&T.

My coworkers were trained and selected by me. I surrounded myself with the best candidates to build upon the success I've already accomplished with my team.

The hardest part of the job is sustain the success and maintain a top 3 in a competitive market. To drive success month over month year over year at the top 3 spot in the market has been taxing, but rewarding.

The most enjoyable part of my job is to see the development and lives I have influenced. Before I got to my current store, many were on the verge of quitting and hated working for AT&T. I have developed a culture and a team that appreciates their jobs now and loves working for me and my fellow in store leadership. – less
ok
Solution Specialist (Former Employee), florence scJune 26, 2015
this is a solid company but the authorized retailers only bring so much to the overall company maybe all the AT&T stores should be corporate stores just my thoughts the corporate seemed to be better trainer & have more products
ok
Customer Technical Support Assistant (Current Employee), Detroit, MIJune 25, 2015
theres really not much more to say about this company. its a job and i can eat and feed my children but not much more. I would love more responsibility and higher pay.
productive place
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), El Paso, TXJune 25, 2015
Pros: incentives; bonuses and/or commision
Cons: poor enviroment
inbound calls for billing services or technical services and/or sells services. I learned about different products and how they work and learned to be multi-task. This job allowed me to improve my customer service overall. The hardest part of job was to maintain high sales. The most enjoyable was to work as a team with other coworkers and helping people with all types of services.
Great company
Associate Sales Implementation Manager (Former Employee), Olivette, MOJune 25, 2015
Pros: Great oppurtunity for advancement and stability
AT&T was a great company to work for. My teammates were some of the most intelligent people I've ever met. Our work environment had a true family feel about it. As in all family's there were some people that were not always pleasant but overall we all had a common goal in assisting our company to become the true#1 telecommunications company in the world. The hardest part of my job was getting 100% buy in from non management employees. The most enjoyable part of my job was receiving and setting targets and watching or sales teams meet those set targets.
Smart people who get it.
UX NTERACTION DESIGN LEAD (Current Employee), Bothell, waJune 25, 2015
Pros: High energy and people want you to succeed.
Cons: Telecommunications company trying to be a software company.
Great place to build your career as a young UX professional. A lot of smart people in the technology space. Adoption of Agile is helping drive large projects to fruition.
Accounts Receivable
ACCOUNTS RECEIVABLE REPRESENTATIVE (Former Employee), Greensboro, NCJune 25, 2015
Pros: Pay and benefits
Cons: angry customers
This is a great paying job with excellent benefits. Room for promotion is limited and the job can be stressful. This job is centered around customer satisfaction while collection past due bills. This is a call center job so you have to do the same thing day in and day out.
Productive and fast paced environment
Sales Manager (Current Employee), San Jose, CAJune 24, 2015
Manage 25+ employees everyday. Drive and exceed high sales targets in a fast changing environment. Quickly adapts to change and maintains poise.
Cisco Support Engineer (Current Employee), st louisJune 24, 2015
Pros: relaxed work environmen
Cons: no chance to become full time employee
good place to work, good people, Just a lack of direction in what they want to accomplish as on organization. Would have liked to stay on.
Nice people
Sales Operations Lead (Former Employee), Atlanta, GAJune 24, 2015
Pros: Nice co-workers and managers. Leading edge.
Cons: A large corporation where it is easy to get lost. The leadership has talked about removing silos, however my job was eliminated when a silo was built.
The senior leadership does have a strong thought out plan for the future. There is a lot of work going on that will move the company from hardware defined networks to software defined networks. Training options are in place that enable motivated and capable employees to stay relevant. If employees don't re-train their jobs will be lost with the automation from hardware to software. This will create major future reductions in headcount except for those in the correct fields.
Well diverse group
DSL Support Representative (Current Employee), Bellaire, TXJune 24, 2015
Pros: improved discounts for employees on products, good benefits, union
Cons: n/a
The most enjoyable part of my job is that you know what your supposed to do. ATT will train you how to do your job efficiently and make sure that you can succeed. I have never had a problem with any degree of process.

1 2 3 4 5

About AT&T

At AT&T, we’re connecting the world like never before. Ready to get in on the action? Together we’ll do great – Read more

AT&T Salaries