AT&T Employee Review

Customer Service & Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  San Ramon, CANovember 6, 2013
Took heavy inbound calls for Businesses. Setting up New Customers with phone lines, offered products ex: DSL, voicemail, or packages we had to offer.
Learned Great customer service skills, lots of training.
My managers were all helpful, great to work with.
Co workers were all team players, we did set in a team of about 10 people per manager. There was always new product or packages being sold and if a person needed help the team was there to give answers.
The hardest part of the job, just no feeling well, and there are a lot of calls coming in.
The most enjoyable part was meeting new people over the phone, they would be very excited about their new business
Pros
Great place to work with great benefits
Cons
My Job moved to North Carolina

Other AT&T Employee Reviews

If conflict driven environments and micromanagement is your thing...
Splicer (Former Employee) –  West Sacramento, CANovember 18, 2017
AT&T is a very large company with many aspects that cause employees to have a very broad range of experiences that not everyone goes through. In the outside world the conflict driven management style is very grating over time. Employees are typically treated like unruly children who will not perform their job duties unless constantly threatened with disciplinary actions. The hardest part of the job is just dealing with most of the office drama and bureaucracy. I got some enjoyment out of helping customers and being out and away from the office.
Pros
Decent medical, vacation time, and 401k
Cons
Forced overtime and overbearing management
Relaxed
TPV - Third Party Verification (Former Employee) –  MissouriNovember 18, 2017
Was busy but not stressed, the day went by fast monitoring sales calls to ensure the proper verbiage was read to the customer/recorded to ensure the customer understood the sale.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at AT&T. Our community is ready to answer.