AT&T Employee Reviews

Found 14,333 reviews matching the search
Assistant Store Manager (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAJanuary 21, 2017
It has good benefits for a family, better pay than can be found elsewhere with little to no experience but a drive to sell. Advancement can be tricky.
Great company
Telecommunications Specialist - Network Support (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILJanuary 21, 2017
Great company to work for. Gained lots of experience and training.
You have health benefits, matching 401K, discounted service for your home and wireless needs, and they continually teach you new things regarding technology.
Pros
Stable work
Cons
Huge corporation
Good job but looking for something different
Wire Technician (Current Employee) –  Raleigh, NCJanuary 21, 2017
I enjoy problem solving and fixing issues. Every job is different and a new experience. Looking for a change of pace because required equipment is not readily available and makes our job very difficult.
Long list of seniority, perfect place to start a career.
Premise Technician (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXJanuary 21, 2017
Day starts with morning meeting, after meeting assigned job via computer, installs and repairs services, and helps previous and current customers. You must manage your inventory for your truck daily. Be able to ask co-workers for help and advice. Do your work calm and steady. Speed will come with experience.
Pros
excellent benefits, management is promoted from seniority, co-workers understand situations and can help, assistance is easy to find, company and union treat you well.
Cons
Stressful job, long waiting period for promotion, standards set high, customer service must be on point.
Company name is integrated marketing not AT&T
Partner specialist (Former Employee) –  Bethlehem, PAJanuary 21, 2017
Good paying job with long hours and extreme travel requirements.Enjoyed dynamic work environment but found the travel to be difficult as a then single parent.
Pros
Great Pay
Cons
Tough travel requirements
Interactive work environment
Telecommunications Specialist (Current Employee) –  Columbus, OHJanuary 21, 2017
Trained in many aspects of telecommunications they AT&T. Work with people throughout USA on many types of circuits. Also able to work in many different types of equipment at many different levels.
Pros
Good pay and benefits
Cons
Schedule
Typical day at work.
AT&T and Bellsouth Sales Team Support Clerk (Former Employee) –  Tucker, GAJanuary 20, 2017
We had deadlines for printer dates. We also had different shifts for our sales force. Worked different states. Always met printer dates. Got the job done.
Pros
vacation time as needed
Cons
ok healthcare
Great Company
IT Support Specialist (Former Employee) –  Arlington Heights, ILJanuary 20, 2017
Overall great company. I loved working for AT&T. My supervisor was very kind and understanding and I loved the environment.
Fun place to work at
Retail Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXJanuary 20, 2017
Amazing place to grow, learn and meet different type of people. Very fun, competitive environment to work in it has many pros and conns more pro than conns.
Great place for a career, great pay, great benefits.
Maintenance Splicing Technician (Former Employee) –  Clovis, CAJanuary 20, 2017
Great place for a career, great pay, great benefits.
I worked for 37.5 years as a MST (maintenance splicing technician) my job was to shoot trouble in all types of cables, maintaining service from the central office to the customers prem.
Worked as a team with other co-workers to solve problems and correct them.
The hardest part of the job was working out in the elements ( rain, hot summer heat ).
The most enjoyable part of the job was the satisfaction received when you were able to get the customer back in service.
not enough pay for the work
Technical Support Agent (Former Employee) –  Tulsa, OKJanuary 20, 2017
I didn't enjoy the work due to it didn't feel like a company who was taking care of there employees. it literally got to the point of not enjoying work
fun
Installation Technician (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXJanuary 20, 2017
each house was different , practice makes perfect setting

learned to install satellites, tv receivers, installing coax cable
Pros
everyday was different, break in between installs
Cons
piece work declined all the sudden
Stressful
Network Force Load Analyst (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXJanuary 20, 2017
Company is undergoing layoffs through the 21 state region. Rather then rating their managers they are laying off by location in massive waves. So no matter how good of a job you have done it has no bearing on your future
Pros
Good paycheck
Cons
No security
Great place to make money
Customer Consultant (Former Employee) –  Chicago, IL 60618January 20, 2017
AT&T is a great company to work for but punctuality is strictly enforced. You will gain sales knowledge and how to be effective in the business world. Management is micro. The hardest part of working for AT&T is dealing with the vast changes within the company. The most enjoyable part of working for AT&T was payday and award ceremonies.
N/a
Assistant Store Manager (Former Employee) –  Washington, DCJanuary 20, 2017
Company had great benefits, they also have a union,
working there was nice but the pay was to low for me.
It was a friendly environment
Great company to work for
Bilingual Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Miami, FLJanuary 20, 2017
I loved working st AT&T
They're very strict about their metrics but if you just do your job you'll have a lot of fun working there. I worked at a call center so we had plenty of metrics to meet monthly, as well as sales goals.
Pros
Pay, benefits, culture
Cons
Hard to grow within the same department
Not reccomended
Technician (Former Employee) –  Bismarck, NDJanuary 19, 2017
Enjoyed talking with customers. Supervisor should not be a supervisor. Don't take care of their employees, not enough pay for what those techs do out there.
Pros
customers, learn some technical
Cons
long days, low pay, 2 wheel drive vehicles in bad weather, etc.
sales enviroment
Subject matter expert (Current Employee) –  St. Louis, MOJanuary 19, 2017
sales enviroment in a industry that is failing yellow pages print product trying to do business online poor working systems that are out dated and managemnt cutting support
ATT was a great place to work with great people and leadership and professional development opportunities.
Senior Manager, Technical Support (Former Employee) –  Kansas City, MOJanuary 19, 2017
Providing online support for fiber optics systems, evaluating alarm criteria, participate in outage investigations.
Learned about many transport platforms, team work with my peers and teaching others what I have learned formally and informally.
I had good working relationships with my upper management, they trusted us to take care of business without being micro managed.
Workplace culture was somewhat casual when interfacing with craft employees and peers, but more professional when dealing with upper management.
Hardest part of the job was trying to convey suggestions and procedures that were not followed that led to more trouble.
Most enjoyable part was the challenge of the technology and working with people.
The most enjoyable part of the job
Senior Project Program Manager (Former Employee) –  Arlington Heights, ILJanuary 19, 2017
The most enjoyable part of the job was the team that I worked with. This was a very interactive team with a willingness to support each other on both a professional and a personal level.
Pros
Teamwork
Cons
No loyalty to the employees

Ask a question about working or interviewing at AT&T. Our community is ready to answer.