AT&T Employee Review

Productive, Self reliant Retail & technical work
ATT U-Verse Premise Technician (Current Employee) –  Castro Valley, CAApril 27, 2014
A typical day at work includes meeting with peers & management for technology updates. Daily efficiency and quality checks.ensuring that inventory is available to accommodate a full busy day. Inspecting tools and vehicle to ensure safety. utilizing the latest in computer equipment for testing and accessing work load. Establishing service connections at various sites and installing complete network solution. This job afforded me the freedom from being behind a desk. Customer service interaction. Technical Know how and the satisfaction of providing excellent customer service. The managers primary role is to provide solutions to issues that might arise in the field by removing obstacles that a technician might encounter in the field Team work among co-workers is essential for success. The hardest part of the job is when a signal is not as clean as it could be which delays the installation. The most enjoyable part of the job is when the customer is 100% satisfied and would recommend our products to friends and family.
Pros
Union Job with pensions
Cons
The elements can influence how healthy one can stay

Other AT&T Employee Reviews

Good company.
Executive Assistant (Former Employee) –  Denver, CONovember 19, 2017
It has been many years since I worked for ATT, however, it was a good company to work for. I enjoyed being in the corporate world and would recommend a company like ATT for advancement.
AT&T Sales positions are horrible
Field Engineer (Former Employee) –  Tulsa, OKNovember 19, 2017
AT&T sales positions are cut throat, no chance for success. Management promotes a culture of lying and cheating just to make sales quotas. The upper sales management have a don't ask, don't tell policy, as long as you make your monthly numbers. I was required to falsify sales just to make monthly numbers.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at AT&T. Our community is ready to answer.