AT&T

6.8K reviews

AT&T Employee Reviews

fun and great place to work,
Lineman Apprentice (Former Employee), Salt Lake City, UTJuly 27, 2015
Pros: great pay
Cons: no longer in business
no longer viable company. They listened to their share holders and sold everything off and closed up forever. I wish they were still around
Vindictive Group, Low Pay, Overall Dysfunctional, Poor management
Supervisory (Former Employee), Atlanta, GAJuly 27, 2015
Pros: Telecommuting
Cons: Awful managers
This company has poor management. They allow untrained, vindictive low-level managers to thrive. Very argumentative place. Overall very cold atmosphere. Don't seem to care much about employees
Fast paced money maker!
AT&T Sales Representative (Former Employee), Saint Joseph, MOJuly 27, 2015
Pros: Lots of pay raises, commission plus hourly
Cons: later hours and holidays
Always doing something and always opportunities to make more money! I see people advance quickly and move around easily.
stressful
SALES REP (Former Employee), Louisville, KYJuly 27, 2015
Pros: income
Cons: non rewarding
Customer call customer where they call in regarding their bills and you try to sell them products. Learned there are added fee to bills that we all need to keep close eye out for on our cell phone charges. – more...
Hardest part was no matter how much your sells were for the week and if you were first it wasn't good enough. Companies need to understand pushing your employee is good but rewarding them is even better you would probably get more out of them with better attitudes. – less
Great company to work for
Account Manager (Current Employee), Kansas City, MOJuly 27, 2015
Pros: Diversity
Cons: Working weekends
AT&T has developed and formed me into a productive and successful employee. I have received enhanced training and coaching to not only perform but excel in my positions held within the company with experience that will carry me afar.
good
Retail Sales Consultant (Current Employee), Dallas, TXJuly 27, 2015
fun job good everyday atmosphere looking for something better great people working for the company hardest part would be some of the things required
Great Place to work
Customer Service Representative/Team Leader (Former Employee), Augusta, GAJuly 27, 2015
Pros: Great Incentives
Cons: Flexibility
I learned a lot from this company. Flexibility was not great. Overall a great company to work for. Room for growth is minimal.
A good company to work for
Field Service Rep (Former Employee), Concord, CAJuly 27, 2015
would review my calendar for the day, drive to customer location and install or repair equipment to get their service working again. Management treated us well, good coworkers who all work hard. Driving was the hardest due to traffic but having customers say thank you when their services are back working is satisfying.
good company to work for
Sales Support Representative (Current Employee), Lees Summit, MOJuly 27, 2015
AT&T is a wonderful company, great benefits. the management on the other hand is unprofessional. I would love to stay at AT&T but I need stability.
Excellent company for career growth
Senior Specialist - Network Support (Former Employee), Denver, COJuly 27, 2015
Pros: Pride in working for one of the most recognized carrier providers in the world, Current and prior AT&T employment has 'bragging rights'
Cons: Being separated from a premier company is challenging. However, new opportunites to build on the excellent training and experience mitigates the separation anxiety.
AT&T's corporate culture encourages feedback to upper management to improve customer service and career growth. The benefits and bonus potential are above the industry average. AT&T is currently automating – more... their services to provide a seam less customer experience. This streamlining has resulted in a reduction in some of the career fields. The company benefits as a whole and acknowledges the efforts of its staff with a generous severance package. – less
The most enjoyable part of the job
Sales Support Representative (Former Employee), Kansas City, MOJuly 27, 2015
The most enjoyable part of the job was, gettting to know different people while working in the public. I had the opportunity to work for different stores that consist of unquie cultural back grounds. – more... A typical day at AT&T will be greeting customers with a smile and friendly greeting, getting them assigned to the que to be seen by a Retail Sales Asscociate. Multi-task between greeting and checking in with the waiting customers and tell them about our promotions. Through out the day, back office duties will be completed before the next days works. Furthmore; including package handling, audits, cash audits, and checking in inventory. – less
Extremely productive
QA/Lead System Tester (Former Employee), Atlanta, GAJuly 27, 2015
Pros: very nice environment
I had excellent days with AT&T, I was involved with many different key and high visible projects, I was available 24/7, dedicated, loyal, committed, delivered quality jobs, satisfied the clients and exceeded their expectations.
Fun Workplace
Retail Sales Consultant (Former Employee), Hiram, GAJuly 26, 2015
Great coworkers, great management. It was definitely the best job ever. My coworkers and I were more like family. I appreciate my managers for being great and making sure we did everything correct.
Overall not a bad lace to work.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Davenport, IAJuly 25, 2015
Pros: Wages; benfits
Cons: Individual managers could vary the rules by which they treat their group of employees.
Money and benefits were great, but apparently some managers feel they can change the rules when it came to coaching (weekly reviews) of call; most managers let you pick the call. If you pick a bad one that's on you. At least one manager of the call center I worked decided to start picking calls on his own, which could easily skew the performance stats.
safe and friendly environment
costumer Representative (Former Employee), Vermillion, SDJuly 25, 2015
Pros: long lunches
Cons: short breaks
loved working in a atmosphere that was productive and I was not just another face in the crowd . The management took time to get to know each of the team members . Over all it was a nice place to work .
Great company, culture and solutions!
Channel Marketing Manager (Current Employee), Atlanta, GAJuly 25, 2015
Pros: Culture, pay and products are really great.
Cons: You need to like constant change, being innovative, solving problems and working smart and hard.
At AT&T about 8 years, learned a ton and worked with the best in the industry. Benefits and perks are great. To fit the culture you need to be a go getter, a problem solver, an innovator and love constant change. Great training and continued development of people. Dealing with constant levels of change while you perform and find a way is key to knowing many roles here would be a good fit!
My job
Buried Service Technician (Current Employee), New Orleans, LAJuly 24, 2015
Pros: 50% discount of At&t service
Cons: always working can't enjoy time with family or keep up around house
I report to customer homes throughout the New Orleans Metro area and buried permanent wires underground. Sometimes I have to trench as much as 300 feet around properties, gardens, pools,etc. The management – more... keeps us working nonstop. Management has told us that AT&T is all about getting jobs done. Family or personal life doesn't matter. The hardest part of the job is working long days with only one day off every two weeks. The most enjoyable part of my job is meeting new people and talking to the customers. – less
Productive / Fast paste enviroment
Bilingual Specialist (Current Employee), Orlando, FLJuly 24, 2015
Pros: Balance schedule
Cons: attendance & surverys
Great management cast and fun environment with the goal of headlining elite customer satisfaction. Unique employee development with training tactics such as critical thinking.
Fun, knowledgeable, competitive
Customer Support Specialist (Former Employee), Baton Rouge, LaJuly 24, 2015
Pros: Gym, pay increases, tution reinbursement
Cons: Limited Advancement Opportunity
At&t is an exciting place to work and they do different things to help the moral at the work place. Advancement is not as something that is able to achieve if you are not willing to relocate. I think that the pay is great and benefits are great and reasonable.
Good placetowrk
Customer Assistant (Current Employee), Detroit, MIJuly 24, 2015
Managment was good, Learned alot attendance WAS strict. Great company to work for. Enjoyed solving peoples connection issues
Headquarters