AT&T
5,825 reviews

AT&T Employer Reviews

Business Solutions
Business Account Executive (Current Employee), Boston, MAMarch 1, 2015
Customer-facing position selling all of AT&T's extensive business solutions and devices. Most days, I schedule myself and work with my customers on scheduling meetings and implementing solutions.
hourly and commission, numbers driven, micromanagment
Retail Sales Consultant (Current Employee), san diego, caMarch 1, 2015
Pros: money and benefits
Cons: tons of micromanaging. lots of rules, easy to get written up
the training received is all about ATT's5 key behaviors and 7 step selling process. when you get on the sales floor there are 2 or 3 assistant managers there who will pop into your sale. the top manager is in the back. when you get done with a sale the asm's will pick apart your sale and write coaching plans to help you improve your sales. they will want you to commit to numbers and the discipline you if you if you don't hit them
Productive and good place to work,requires alot of dedication.
Premise Technician (Former Employee), Richland Hills, TXMarch 1, 2015
Pros: good company, good incentives.
Cons: n/a
Productive and good place to work,Requires a lot of dedication.Somedays are longer than others.Some jobs are tougher than others.Over all good group.
Daily scope of work
U-Verse Technician (Current Employee), Royal Oak, MIMarch 1, 2015
Excellent working environment. I was provided the opportunity to attend technical training to develop skill necessary to improve job related skills.
Productive Office Setting
SENIOR SPECIALIST NETWORK DESIGN ENGINEER (Current Employee), Atlanta, GAMarch 1, 2015
Typical workday includes conference calls, managing data in spreadsheets, and communicating with national team mates to solve issues.
Out of business
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Camillus, NYFebruary 28, 2015
Never dreaded going to work. Always loved seeing my team and making sure our goals were all hit. Had great relationships with everyone. On days off or weekends we would all go out and get dinner. I learned how to manage a team professionally and gain respect from every worker in the business. How to over come problems as a team and get the job done. The hardest part of the job was making sure everyone worked together and we all hit our goals to maximize the store revenue and our pay checks.
Productive work place.
Communications Technician #5ESS Switch (Former Employee), Reno, NVFebruary 28, 2015
Pros: i was given good quality training to help in performing my job.
Cons: i was suject to call outs which could occur on any day, nights, or weekends.
I performed routines daily, weekly and monthly on central office equipment as well as maintaining the switching equipment in the central offices and the remote offices.
no longer in business
Focused Account Executive (Former Employee), Indianapolis, INFebruary 27, 2015
Pros: benefits
Cons: out of business
This division of AT&T Small Business was sold and renamed, Lucent Technologies, and then again to Avaya. I no longer know what the name of this division is, if it even still exists.
Loved working for AT&T... Trying to find my way back in
Customer Service Consultant-Bilingual (Former Employee), Chicago, ILFebruary 27, 2015
Pros: hours, salary, commission, benefits, union, work environment
Cons: experience with management
loved the hours and also the experience i obtained at this company. this was my first big career opportunity. i worked in a bilingual center and loved the diversity in the workplace. i enjoyed how helpful supervisors were and became very good friends with many people here. hardest part was when senior management would feel stressed we would feel it. other then that commission is great and so is the pay.
A COMPANY TRANSCENDING TO 2020
INFORMATIONSERVICE ASSISTANT/ASSISTANT CLERK (Current Employee), Orangeburg, SCFebruary 27, 2015
GOOD LISTENING SKILLS
CO-WORKERS BECAME LIKE A FAMILY
BEING RESPECTFUL WHILE BEING RIDICULED BY CUSTOMERS
CUSTOMER APPRECIATED YOUR SERVICE
Great learning experience dealing the family law
Senior Records Clerk (Former Employee), El Paso, TXFebruary 27, 2015
Review cases coming up dealing with CPS. Gave me an idea of how the system works for the children that are removed from their home and placed in foster care. Wonderful staff to work with and I learned how difficult it is to make decisions that affect the children. Hardest part is reading how the children have suffered and how long they have endured this pain. Most enjoyable is a positive outcome, whether it be children returned to parents or adopted
Good company to work for.
Lead QA Analyst (Former Employee), Hoffman Estates, ILFebruary 26, 2015
Corporate culture is great. No one really cared what you do as long as the work gets done. Management is supportive. You will work with some folks.
Great place to work if you have the right manager
Retail Sales Consultant (Current Employee), Mount Dora, FLFebruary 26, 2015
Pros: healthcare, benefits on phone bill and acc.
Cons: work/life balance, management
Typical day, you help customers with purchasing a phone, try to cross sell home solutions, Strategic, Accessories products such as: Digital life, Home phones, DirecTV, tablets. ect.

Management can be really hit or miss. They have a high turn over rate. Ex: 2 years I have has 3 Store managers and 2 Assistant managers come and go in that time.

The hardest part of this job is learning to balance all of the products AT&T offers their customers and picking which ones best fit your customers needs.
Excellent Company.
Account Exective/Branch Manager (Former Employee), New York, NYFebruary 26, 2015
Pros: excellent training.
Cons: large company, sometimes got lost, and, could not get things done.
Speaking all day with clients, new and current. Managing current Revenue Streams. Solving Client issues as Billing and Service. Setting Sales Appointments for new Sales Opportunities.
AT&T is a fast paced and innovative company
Network Operations Technician (Current Employee), Austin, TXFebruary 26, 2015
AT&T is fast paced and intellectually challenging organization, this brings a competitive advantage for me and anyone who wants to grow
Very clean and professional place to work with the coolest and newest technology devices
Floating Store Manager (Former Employee), South Shore and the Cape CodFebruary 26, 2015
Pros: commision
Cons: metric oriented stress
Great place to work ad very challenging. Company is very metric goal oriented, co-workers got along very well. The hardest part of the job was to coach and observe direct reports on a daily basis which seemed at times a bit uncomfortable to the employees. Achieving the goals was the most fun.
Productive and Incentive
Customer Service and Sales Representative (Former Employee), Indianapolis, In.February 26, 2015
Pros: bonus's
Cons: scheduling changes
I liked working there, and working with the customers. I sold products and the DSL. The coaches were encouraging and I was awarded the Vice President Award of Sales six times.
The company really does care about it's customers
sales manager (Current Employee), Austin, TxFebruary 26, 2015
It's a great company and the only downside is there are a ton of targets and each one has to be attained at the highest level
Great workplace ATT D2D
D2D representative/ DST/RTA (Former Employee), El PasoFebruary 26, 2015
Pros: flexible
Cons: disorganized upper managment
ATT D2D was a great experience for me the management was great and they were able to work with my school schedule. Unfortunately our department was closed down.
Great company to work for
Leverage Service Representative (Current Employee), Kansas City, MOFebruary 26, 2015
Very secure company to work for with advancement opportunities are available. I would recommend ATT to anyone who loves sales and telecommunications

1 2 3 4 5

About AT&T

At AT&T, we’re connecting the world like never before. Ready to get in on the action? Together we’ll do great – Read more