AT&T
6,672 reviews

AT&T Employee Reviews

Great Place to work
Business Account Manager (Former Employee), Wilmington North CarolinaJuly 3, 2015
Pros: A lot of opportunity to Grow
Cons: Health Care, dental care, 401k
Typical day at work was, lots of meetings and training, i usually visit 4 COR Stores, to manage my Reps, Hardest part was to develop a new area where we don't have great service.
Good place to work at
customer service (Former Employee), Temepe, AZJuly 2, 2015
I loved to work at AT&T it was fun and they really showed cared. They would have birthday parties for all the employ.the little things showed the most in this company.
Horrible schedule, micromanagers.
Sales Consultant (Current Employee), Augusta, GAJuly 2, 2015
Pros: Heavy traffic, solid commissions
Cons: Late nights & every weekend.
Fast paced with great commission potential. However, the schedule is seniority based and provides no flexibility. The managers micromanage.
Great company for a career
Client Support Specialist (Current Employee), Columbus, OHJuly 2, 2015
Pros: Great management and team mates
Cons: layoffs
Fast paced environment working with a great manager and team. Enjoyed interaction with customers. Hard to get all work done.
Fun place to work at
Advanced Technical support representative (Current Employee), Lubbock, TXJuly 2, 2015
it is a good enviroment and love the people. i love to talk to the customer and making sure that everything id resolved before i finish the call
Great Place
Service Representative (Former Employee), Richardson, TXJuly 1, 2015
Great pay! Hated relocating. Made great friends! Learned a lot at this place! Great benefits! Miss my Area manager!!!! Will be going back!
Used to be a great place to work
Retail Sales Consultant (Former Employee), Metairie, LAJuly 1, 2015
Used to be a great place to workUsed to be a great place to workUsed to be a great place to workUsed to be a great place to workUsed to be a great place to workUsed to be a great place to workUsed to be a great place to workUsed to be a great place to work
Flexible, positive environment in cutting edge telcom solutions.
Member of Technical Staff (MTS) (Former Employee), Naperville, ILJuly 1, 2015
Pros: Flex hours and Work-From-Home
Cons: Administrative loads and heavy processes
This review applies to AT&T later Lucent Technologies later Alcatel-Lucent:
Treats employees with respect and equality. Flex hours and Work-From-Home allows balance between work and home.
Constantly learning about new technologies.
Administrative load and processes tend to be the most frustrating aspect of the work environment.
Great co-workers who conduct themselves in a professional manner.
There will be a hope of career advancement.
QlikView Consultant (Former Employee), Alpharetta, GAJuly 1, 2015
Pros: Growth, promotional opportunities, good benefits and pay.
Cons: I don't have any at this time.
I love the possibility of career advancement. Also, we are on the edge of what's coming out. In the near future, everything will be based off of wireless communications and/or data.You need to always want to do better and surpass your quota to make good money. It's an awesome job to have"
unorganized, staff unappreciated
Wire technician (Current Employee), Charlotte NCJuly 1, 2015
A typical workday is quite stressfull. The hurdle of my day is over coming the lack of organization with in the company to provide customers seem less installation and repair of products.
AT&T has long way to go in establishing a culture which cares about their employees.
Special Delivery Operations Specialist (Former Employee), Atlanta, GAJuly 1, 2015
Pros: Paid on time
Cons: over manage and not enough days off.
Busy work day. Need to improve the way they train employees to do the work they're assigned to do. Need to set aside funds to give employees the tools they need to do their job. Example: pencils, pens and notebooks.
Productive easy and and very laid back.
Provisioning Order Specialist (Former Employee), Atlanta, GAJuly 1, 2015
Pros: room to advance
Cons: contract length to long
This was by far one of the nicest places I have had the pleasure of working at. I looked forward to coming into the office everyday.
Intense but great!
Quality Assurance Manager (Former Employee), South Boston, VAJuly 1, 2015
Provide weekly enhancements with 20 – 30 agents to ensure they are meeting standards and guidelines of their job description

Listen to live and recorded calls to ensure calls are handled correctly was a great treat.
Rewarding position
Customer Service Sales Specialist (Former Employee), Somerset, NJJuly 1, 2015
I loved working for this company. There was a lot of room for advancement Excellent benefits and tuition assistance. I would still be there if I was not laid off.
great benfits!!!!
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Appleton, WIJuly 1, 2015
Pros: benefits
Cons: never good enough
A good day at att is when you are able to do your job. great benefits, great pay. long hours. could be very stressful

fast paced enviornment. very stressful
Forced to work too much overtime
Wire Technician (Current Employee), Knoxville, TNJune 30, 2015
Barely get to see my family due to all the over time we are forced to work daily. I love the job and taking care of my customers though. Too much micromanagement and focus is on the wrong thing. If the managers focused on things other than what is not necessary, then we would be better off as employees.
Management could be better
Client Support Specialist (Current Employee), Atlanta, GAJune 30, 2015
Pros: working from home., benifets
Cons: Management
AT&T is a great company if you work for Mobility. The only downside is the VPs do not look out for lower management. They lay off quarterly and don't look out for the little man.
Fast Pace and Fun place with pool table
Sales Representative/Team Leader (Former Employee), MiamiJune 30, 2015
Typical day Starts with Cuban Bread, and a Cuban Coffee.
You Log in to your work station. And start taking Calls.
As your day progresses, and you get your first sale you send an email to every one, clamming what you sold. Everyone usually says great job or if you sold a very expensive package, than they applaud you. By lunch time you would of sold at least 500 dollars, and would probably be getting your lunch bought by your coach. Ruby Tuesday/ Flannings/ Red Lobster/ Olive Garden. those where usually the choices. At the end of the day you have a meeting of the days productivity, weather is improving or changing our methods theres always something to improve on.
Stressful yet productive workplace with multiculture customers.
Sales Associate (Current Employee), Garfield, NJJune 30, 2015
Cons: Not being paid overtime I already worked.
A typical day at work would require a sufficient amount of customer service. At AT&T, I learned that there are many different types of customers and learned how to take care of every single one of them. My coworkers are a good form of support but my manager on the other hand, is very disrespectful. However, I do enjoy working for AT&T when it gets busy and when we have productivity to reach. There is really no difficulty in this job, besides the language barrier.
Very Productive
Informatica Developer (Current Employee), San Ramon, CAJune 30, 2015
meets the expectation of product release very efficiently. I learned new technologies like MDM and IDQ in my current project and the co-workers are very co-operative and friendly.

1 2 3 4 5

About AT&T

At AT&T, we’re connecting the world like never before. Ready to get in on the action? Together we’ll do great – Read more

AT&T Salaries