AT&T
6,676 reviews

AT&T Employee Reviews

Productive, time consuming workplace
Premise Technician (Current Employee), Houston, TXJuly 4, 2015
Pros: Good pay raise. Good benefits
Cons: Working Conditions. Life/work balance
Great job with great benefits. The job is as hard as you make it. typical day would be going into work at 8 riding around the assigned area in the work vehicle. get assigned a job and depending on the house and job determines the time spent. The time getting off is around 8:30 9. The management was okay. they will try to get you to work out of your contract so you have to be careful and make sure you get everything in written form. Hardest part of the day would be dealing with all the different climates and weather throughout the day. the most enjoyable part would be the fact that im on my own throughout the day so I can focus more on my work'.
manangement needs improvement with communication and sales rep interactions.
sales rep (Former Employee), Tucson, AZJuly 4, 2015
Pros: talking with different people everyday, coworkers, random prizes/incentives
Cons: lack of communication with mgrs/supervisors, lack of care with personal issues which could be worked out
AT&T wasn't the problem. It was Coworx staffing who didn't treat the employees fairly. It was always a popularity contest based on who you know and not your achievements.
great job as a start up or future if you are loving retail
Customer Service Rep (Current Employee), Aurora, OHJuly 4, 2015
this job helps get your feet wet for learning how to have a work life. it is sometimes rough to balance life and work but for the pay you receive it is a very good job.
Positive and extremely fun work environment.
Advanced Technical Support (Current Employee), Grayson, KYJuly 4, 2015
Pros: Decent pay, good benefits, being able to help and assist people, as well as potential bonuses.
Cons: Stressful and sometimes negative work environment.
A typical day at work includes taking between ten and twenty-five calls, and assisting customers with technical issues as well as any other issues or needs a customer may have.

Working at AT&T I have learned how to use leadership skills, as well as regularly using multiple computer programs on a regular basis. I have learned how to build excellent rapport with my peers and customers, as well as offering an excellent and fast customer experience.

The management at AT&T is exceptional, and each manner I have worked with has always been very kind and professional. Everyone has always ensure – more... that I put my full effort forward so that I can progress as much as possible.

My peers have always been a positive part of working with the company, and I value the friendships I have made. Most of the people met at AT&T are friendly and courteous, and I have hardly ever hand any issues with my co-workers.

Even though the management and environment is wonderful, the metric goals and constant changes within the company can sometimes be stressful. Not every customer is going to be satisfied or pleasant, and irate customers can sometimes make the job experience somewhat negative.

The most enjoyable part of working for such a company is the satisfaction of helping many people on a daily basis, and being able to fix issues constantly and accurately. – less
Great Place to work
Business Account Manager (Former Employee), Wilmington North CarolinaJuly 3, 2015
Pros: A lot of opportunity to Grow
Cons: Health Care, dental care, 401k
Typical day at work was, lots of meetings and training, i usually visit 4 COR Stores, to manage my Reps, Hardest part was to develop a new area where we don't have great service.
Good place to work at
customer service (Former Employee), Temepe, AZJuly 2, 2015
I loved to work at AT&T it was fun and they really showed cared. They would have birthday parties for all the employ.the little things showed the most in this company.
Horrible schedule, micromanagers.
Sales Consultant (Current Employee), Augusta, GAJuly 2, 2015
Pros: Heavy traffic, solid commissions
Cons: Late nights & every weekend.
Fast paced with great commission potential. However, the schedule is seniority based and provides no flexibility. The managers micromanage.
Great company for a career
Client Support Specialist (Current Employee), Columbus, OHJuly 2, 2015
Pros: Great management and team mates
Cons: layoffs
Fast paced environment working with a great manager and team. Enjoyed interaction with customers. Hard to get all work done.
Fun place to work at
Advanced Technical support representative (Current Employee), Lubbock, TXJuly 2, 2015
it is a good enviroment and love the people. i love to talk to the customer and making sure that everything id resolved before i finish the call
Great Place
Service Representative (Former Employee), Richardson, TXJuly 1, 2015
Great pay! Hated relocating. Made great friends! Learned a lot at this place! Great benefits! Miss my Area manager!!!! Will be going back!
Used to be a great place to work
Retail Sales Consultant (Former Employee), Metairie, LAJuly 1, 2015
Used to be a great place to workUsed to be a great place to workUsed to be a great place to workUsed to be a great place to workUsed to be a great place to workUsed to be a great place to workUsed to be a great place to workUsed to be a great place to work
Flexible, positive environment in cutting edge telcom solutions.
Member of Technical Staff (MTS) (Former Employee), Naperville, ILJuly 1, 2015
Pros: Flex hours and Work-From-Home
Cons: Administrative loads and heavy processes
This review applies to AT&T later Lucent Technologies later Alcatel-Lucent:
Treats employees with respect and equality. Flex hours and Work-From-Home allows balance between work and home.
Constantly learning about new technologies.
Administrative load and processes tend to be the most frustrating aspect of the work environment.
Great co-workers who conduct themselves in a professional manner.
There will be a hope of career advancement.
QlikView Consultant (Former Employee), Alpharetta, GAJuly 1, 2015
Pros: Growth, promotional opportunities, good benefits and pay.
Cons: I don't have any at this time.
I love the possibility of career advancement. Also, we are on the edge of what's coming out. In the near future, everything will be based off of wireless communications and/or data.You need to always want to do better and surpass your quota to make good money. It's an awesome job to have"
unorganized, staff unappreciated
Wire technician (Current Employee), Charlotte NCJuly 1, 2015
A typical workday is quite stressfull. The hurdle of my day is over coming the lack of organization with in the company to provide customers seem less installation and repair of products.
AT&T has long way to go in establishing a culture which cares about their employees.
Special Delivery Operations Specialist (Former Employee), Atlanta, GAJuly 1, 2015
Pros: Paid on time
Cons: over manage and not enough days off.
Busy work day. Need to improve the way they train employees to do the work they're assigned to do. Need to set aside funds to give employees the tools they need to do their job. Example: pencils, pens and notebooks.
Productive easy and and very laid back.
Provisioning Order Specialist (Former Employee), Atlanta, GAJuly 1, 2015
Pros: room to advance
Cons: contract length to long
This was by far one of the nicest places I have had the pleasure of working at. I looked forward to coming into the office everyday.
Intense but great!
Quality Assurance Manager (Former Employee), South Boston, VAJuly 1, 2015
Provide weekly enhancements with 20 – 30 agents to ensure they are meeting standards and guidelines of their job description

Listen to live and recorded calls to ensure calls are handled correctly was a great treat.
Rewarding position
Customer Service Sales Specialist (Former Employee), Somerset, NJJuly 1, 2015
I loved working for this company. There was a lot of room for advancement Excellent benefits and tuition assistance. I would still be there if I was not laid off.
great benfits!!!!
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Appleton, WIJuly 1, 2015
Pros: benefits
Cons: never good enough
A good day at att is when you are able to do your job. great benefits, great pay. long hours. could be very stressful

fast paced enviornment. very stressful
Forced to work too much overtime
Wire Technician (Current Employee), Knoxville, TNJune 30, 2015
Barely get to see my family due to all the over time we are forced to work daily. I love the job and taking care of my customers though. Too much micromanagement and focus is on the wrong thing. If the managers focused on things other than what is not necessary, then we would be better off as employees.

1 2 3 4 5

About AT&T

At AT&T, we’re connecting the world like never before. Ready to get in on the action? Together we’ll do great – Read more

AT&T Salaries