AT&T Employee Reviews

Found 15,955 reviews matching the search
Very good environment
Sales Manager (Former Employee) –  Doral, FLMay 27, 2017
Lots of room for growth here but the wait process to even be seen ridiculous minimum 2 year wait on promotion very good benefits must be punctual to work there.
Communications company that needs to communicate a bit better.
Manager (Current Employee) –  LouisianaMay 27, 2017
Decent pay, good employee discounts. Company is currently focused on transforming itself into a software company and content provider. Have lost focus on providing existing customers with other services excellent customer service experience.
Pros
Good employee discounts, paid time off
Cons
Insurance keeps rising
Great salary, benefits decent, no work life balance
LEAD FINANCIAL ANALYST (Former Employee) –  Bedminster, NJMay 27, 2017
Salary and career advancement opportunities were very good, but burn out was commonplace due to lack of work life balance. The number of PTO days allowed were generous, but never used more than have due to "needs of the business". Leadership frequently changed direction so it was difficult to develop and execute on mid-range goals.
Pros
Salary and career growth
Cons
Lack of work-life balance, frequent changes in leadership/direction
dont remember
Outdoors Sales to businesses and residents (Former Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKMay 26, 2017
this job was a great place to work at. wish i could work back here again. mangers were good and caring . work wasn't hard at all. people were nice and fun to work around
Very Corporate and Organized Best in Class Telecom Carrier
Senior Data Network Account Executive (Former Employee) –  Fort Lauderdale, FLMay 26, 2017
As a Data Network Account Executive I was able to advance my technical sales skills.

Working for the leader of the telecom industry opened a lot of doors to Fortune 1000 clients that I have kept in my portfolio my entire career.

Very good training and development programs.
Pros
Good commission structure
Cons
Very High Quotas
Awesome Job
Retail Sales Consultant (Former Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKMay 26, 2017
I absolutely loved working for AT&T. They are a great company to work for, and you can believe in the product your'e selling. Work is fun, and you get to see all the latest tech.
Pros
Great Pay, 401K, Pto
Cons
No social life, or weekends off as it's seniority based
great
Pilot Build (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAMay 26, 2017
ATT Trained, mentored, motivated great workplace management are engaged culture fast-paced environment to expedite high-priority projects the hardest part of the job meeting daily
Big Corporation
Indirect Sales Executive (Current Employee) –  Springfield, ILMay 26, 2017
I love the various jobs I have held within the company. They are advancing more and more to having fewer and fewer employees. Job security is nonexistent.
Pros
Great benefits, competitive base salary
Cons
difficult sales quotas, constant reorganization
Most managers untrained
Technical Support (Former Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKMay 26, 2017
The managers weren't trained when transitioning from care to tech, so was hard to het help. They let go of some mangers, so more people per team. I did enjoy helpng the customers.
Stressful but rewarding experience
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Pleasanton, CAMay 26, 2017
My Manager was always very encouraging, always pushing me towards success. It was a great working environment with positive and like-minded people. I was provided many training opportunities via classes and seminars. Things could be a little stressful when trying to hit targets but would feel good when you exceed your goals.
Outdoor working enviroment
Field Technician (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXMay 26, 2017
Helping customers on a daily , is rewarding . able to help customer better understand communication skills and how technology works for them . Able to traing customers on how to use and log into there pc computer , laptop or smart devices.
Pros
Drive company van or truck
Cons
Sometimes not enough work to go around
not so good
Sales Consultant (Former Employee) –  Summit, ILMay 26, 2017
This was not the greatest job the co workers were great but as for the management and the way they treated their employees was not the best. I understand that jobs are not always the happiest of places but you should be able to wake up and not feel like going to work is the worst part of your day.
horrible
Wireless Entertainment Consultant (Former Employee) –  West Berlin, NJMay 26, 2017
Every Person who was good at their job eventually left so their for it left you with people who assumed they knew their job but in all reality they didn't.
Loved working for this company and would love to work for them again.
PROJECT MANAGER (Former Employee) –  RemoteMay 26, 2017
Excellent company to work for, my job moved to Slovakia and i was forced into early retirement. I am too young to retire. I would love to work with them again as a contractor or regular employee.
Established company with great benefits
Service Order Writer (Former Employee) –  Beaumont, TXMay 25, 2017
Established company with a diverse work environment. Great training programs and wonderful benefits provided for their employees. Opportunities for advancement.
Pros
Great Benefits, vacation, etc.
Great benefits and pay great location
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAMay 25, 2017
Overall experience with the company satisfactory When I first started with the company it was Bellsouth which was a company that cared for its employees. When AT&T took over everything changed and not for the good!
Pros
Pay and benefits and location
Cons
Don't care enough about their employees
After the purchase of BellSouth by AT&T the nature of management changed.
Local Sales Specialist (Former Employee) –  Birminghat AlabamaMay 25, 2017
In my opinion the changes brought on by AT&T after the acquisition totally destroyed the nature of the company. The resulting changes of dissolving the team accounts concept defeated the family feeling of being on a "team".
Pros
BellSouth - Great place to work
Cons
Already mentioned above
Its good
Premise Technician (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXMay 25, 2017
good companies and benefits, but the company is really sketchy and they dont value their employees, Treat them like they are easily replaced even if they are the best Technicians they have
Pros
pay, benefits
Cons
management is sketchy
Exciting face pace to work
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLMay 25, 2017
A Typical part of the day was customer that called in to discuss their bill or called to remove and add new services.I learned that I have the ability to stay calm in any position I am placed in and handle any concerns and issues. The management I can say was fair to me and others that I had to deal with.The hardest thing about the job was trying to satisfy everyone. The most enjoyable part of the job was the ability to talk to people. I love to talk and communicate with others.
Pros
split shift
Cons
overturn
Not what it once was
Retail Sales Consultant (Current Employee) –  Gonzales, LAMay 25, 2017
Micro management at its finest! It wouldn't be that bad if the management team was professional and knowledgeable of the job. The pay is not at all reflective of your talent or experience. The commission structure continues to change which does not allow you to live a stable life. They speak about work/life balance...ha!... They have a point system and they adhere to it. You have to take vacation time to get days off......

Ask a question about working or interviewing at AT&T. Our community is ready to answer.