AT&T
6,444 reviews

AT&T Employee Reviews

Working Remote is Great
Sales Executive | (Current Employee), New JerseyMay 27, 2015
Great opportunity to start a career in sales. You will receive great training before entering the field. You get what you put into it in this role.
Sr. Technology Solutions Manager (Current Employee), Atlanta, GAMay 27, 2015
I love my job at AT&T. Good work environment, flexible working arrangements (Telecommuting), great people. ATT has great opportunities for learning and improving your skills.
Worst Company to work for
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Miami, FLMay 27, 2015
THE COMPANY PAID WELL BEFORE CONTRACTORS CAME INTO PLAY. THE NEW MANAGERS DID WHATEVER IT TOOK TO WIN, EVEN IF IT WAS NOT TO HAVE ANY INTEGRITY
Great Place to Work!!!
Call Center Representative (Current Employee), Fayetteville, NCMay 27, 2015
Working for AT&T has been an awesome experience. Great Team Environment - Great Pay, Great Benefits

Great Opportunity to work in a supportive environment where success is fostered. Its very rewarding to be able to speak with customers and turn what may have been a bad experience into a great experience! Management is always supportive and shows it in all sorts of fun ways.
fun work enviroment
Phone Operator (Retired) (Former Employee), Jacksonville, FLMay 27, 2015
The most enjoyable part of the job was working with customers. The hardest part of the job is when the company had to close down due to the technology upgrades. I enjoyed all of my co-workers and management. Overall enjoyed the company that I worked for.
ATT is a great place
Retail Sales Consultant (Former Employee), Louisville, KYMay 27, 2015
Pros: good benefits
Cons: long hours, and your in retail
Worked there for a long time they had a ton on metrics to manage, so you will get a lot of experience in managing to metrics. Also you will handle all kinds of customer issues.
Fun
Sr General Clerk (Former Employee), St. Louis, MOMay 27, 2015
Pros: great people
Cons: hours
Had lots of fun with the people. Got to talk with different people daily. Was allowed to solve someone's issue. Had wonderful parties.
401 K was great
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Augusta, GAMay 27, 2015
Benefits were good. No sick days available. Company controls its employees using the fear tactic. Constantly reminded by management of the amount of money made per hour and that it could all be gone.

It was not a fun place to work
Fun place to work, but try to move up the ladder in the company.
Sales Representative (Former Employee), Jackson, MSMay 26, 2015
Pros: Pay is great
Cons: Door 2 door sales and full commision
Attend sales meetings and go door 2 door to sale att uverse. May also be required to train new hires. We had national calls once a week to talk about the progress of our market as well as others.
Management would not help you grow unless they like you
Sales Manager (Former Employee), Houston, TXMay 26, 2015
Terrible management team starting from Store manager all the way to the Director of sales. Wouldn't help anyone unless they liked you and were part of there group.
Pay was well for retail but was good due to the over time. Commission structure kept getting worse every year.
AT&T Clarify Ticket Team
Clarify Ticket Team (Former Employee), Atlanta, GAMay 26, 2015
Pros: Company cafe, company anniversary, birthdays
Cons: Conference calls from other departments
Checked email for changes, updates, sunset products.
Learned a lot about cloud services and it works. Never had a bad experience with management learned a lot great conversations about getting to the next level . My co-workers we all on the same page because that we wasn't a big team it was more of a family affair.
The hardest part of the job was dealing with other departments that we need help from and wouldn't return our email or calls in a timely matter. However enjoyed the flexibility team outings and the bond we all grew.
Challenging work
Premise Technician (Current Employee), Roseville, MichiganMay 26, 2015
Not a bad place to work. You need to know what you are doing. If you have questions or need help there is someone there to do so.
If you like it, do it.
Tier 2 Agent (Former Employee), Tempe, AZMay 26, 2015
Working for AT&T tech support is pretty straightforward. You show up, log in to your phone and you tools, and begin taking calls. It's pretty strict when it comes to the rules. Either you follow them, and you advance, or you don't, and you leave. The management of the call center itself is pretty great. They are willing to listen and work with any issue employees had, no matter where you stacked up in term of responsibility. It's not the easiest job though, and it requires a very particular mindset. There will be days where everyone who calls in will want to bite your head off. But on the flip side, there are plenty of customers I won't soon forget, because the time on the phone with them was enjoyable. Overall, I think as a starting place to get experience in a call center environment, there are few places better.
great !!
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Boardman, OHMay 26, 2015
overall its a good company to work for if you do your job the right way.Also you must know the employee rules and your union contract
Great Company
SERVICE ORDER ADMINISTRATOR AND PROVISIONER (Former Employee), Atlanta, GAMay 26, 2015
AT&T is a great company to work for if you can hold onto your job after any restructuring. Too many layoffs. Best part of the job is the pay and benefits. Very strict attendance policy, but worth it.
Good learning curve
Java Developer (Former Employee), New JerseyMay 25, 2015
Joined as a graduate hire
work with some very intelligent, caring, motivated, good people. Lots of opportunities for upward mobility
Great benefits and hours
Business Service Representative (Current Employee), Greensboro, NCMay 25, 2015
Regular call center environment with better benefits and pay. Caring people with many pot lucks. I learned how to deal with every type of customer ever invented and skills that over flows to personal life.
A wonderful place to work. The pay and benefits are outstanding.
Communications Tech (Former Employee), San Diego, CAMay 25, 2015
Pros: Employee appreciation. They treated us very well.
Cons: I just can't think of anything!
I really miss this company. I wish I could get hired back. The NOC was where I worked. It was a bustling, exciting place to work. I learned the Lucent electronic switching systems 1A, 4E, and 5E with some training on the Nortel DMS switch. I am quite familiar with transport as well.
The management was over-all great. They tried to show employee appreciation whenever they could. My co-workers were great people. I miss them a lot.
The hardest part of the job was leaving. The NOC was closed and the work moved back east. I had to take an early retirement or move to Texas. Having been to Texas once, I chose retirement.
I loved learning the switches. I became a long term analyst for the 5E.
Fun and competitive environment
Retail Sales Consultant (Former Employee), Melbourne, FLMay 25, 2015
Pros: benefits, pay, commission
Cons: PTO, long hours
Although the hours were a little long, the job was perfect. The pay is great and the benefits are amazing. Management was a little hard on the consultants, but it just made all of us push harder so we wouldn't have to constantly be bothered. The environment is the most fun, relaxed, yet competitive atmosphere you will ever be in. This job teaches you how to be proactive and how to manage your time wisely.
Good sales experience for college students
Intern (Former Employee), Tuscaloosa, ALMay 24, 2015
I worked with AT&T through my college's sales program. We had weekly meetings with our assigned Account Executive, who coached us through cold-calling and setting up appointments for AT*T Business Fiber. The market for this product was difficult to penetrate because we were going against big Fiber companies, but it was a valuable learning experience.

1 2 3 4 5

About AT&T

At AT&T, we’re connecting the world like never before. Ready to get in on the action? Together we’ll do great – Read more

AT&T Salaries