AT&T

6.9K reviews

AT&T Employee Reviews

dhfhjfgnfg
Store Manager (Current Employee), New York, NYAugust 2, 2015
Great overall company to work for with a lot of up side. Still new to new York but already establishing a following and improving each and every day.
Sales environment
Sales Consultant (Current Employee), Kenner, LAAugust 2, 2015
good place to work. pay and benefits are really good. work place is great. staff is great. good place to work. makes good money.
Great Benefits, but poor work/life balance
Technical Support Representative II (Current Employee), Milwaukee, WIAugust 2, 2015
Union contract provides good benefits, but the company demands are unreasonable, and keep employees from spending much desired time with family.
Sales
Sells Associate (Former Employee), San FranciscoAugust 2, 2015
Door to door sales, working off salary and commission as a whole team. Selling fiber optics to costumers and getting them to switch carriers for a lower rate and more faster/ reliable service.
good boss and flexibility on schedule
Technical Manager (Current Employee), Atlanta, GAAugust 2, 2015
Pros: great place to work
Cons: none
great work for college students for part work schedule is flexible and the boss is very nice and understanding and they have great equipment.
Good employer
Process Project Manager (Former Employee), Bothell WAAugust 1, 2015
Pros: competitive pay
Cons: lack of trust amongst management workers
Good company, many possibilities for advancement. It is a good place to work with interesting technology. I recommend this company for folks who like to learn and continuously change things up.
fun to work at
Customer Service Representive (Former Employee), OGDEN UTAHAugust 1, 2015
Cons: HALTH CARE PRICE TOO HIGH
managers and employees are helpful the work inviorment is pleasant and they make sure the employees are trained and if any one need help or need to time off for any reason they will work with them
Great company to work for.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Joplin, MOAugust 1, 2015
Answering calls on a muti lined phone. Assisted customers with billing issues and other telecommunication issues.Worked with a great group of co-workers.
Not Too Bad of a place to work
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Houston, TXAugust 1, 2015
I worked for this company for a long time. I saw the transition from SWBT to ATT, and it was interesting. There was a strike one time, but it wasn't too bad.
Great company, great experience
Enterprise Architect (Current Employee), Oakton, VAJuly 31, 2015
Challenging work in a work environment which supports working virtual office. Management supported a life - work balance. My assignments offered me new experiences and learning new skills while also giving me responsibility (no micro-managing) for my work.
Student Intern
Retail Sales Consultant (Current Employee), Atlanta, GAJuly 31, 2015
The job is tiresome, but enjoyable nevertheless. You meet a lot of contacts so do take advantage of those connections! I learned how to multitask and keep a balance lifestyle while in this role.
Employees are just numbers to upper level management
Sales Representative (Former Employee), Santa Rosa, CAJuly 31, 2015
I met and helped lots of nice families and enjoyed my colleagues, but upper management was always applying great pressure to get more and better numbers so it wasn't a particularly pleasant experience- Money through a good hourly base and commission was good though!
Decent place to work
Construction Job Scheduler/Project Manager (Current Employee), Lawrenceville, GAJuly 31, 2015
Pros: Good benefits
Cons: Managers are under extreme pressure to meet certain numbers at any price.
AT&T is a good place to learn and has opportunity for advancement. Benefits are on par with other Fortune 500 companies however, they are forever changing policies, procedures, and company initiatives.
Customer Service Representative
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Ogden UTJuly 30, 2015
Assisted AT&T wireless phone customers with billing, upgrades, product orders. Technical support. Account changes. Co-workers were friendly. Management was very helpful.
I like the above average salary and work flexibility
Sales/Marketing Support Specialist (Former Employee), Birmingham, ALJuly 30, 2015
Very good company to work for - excellent training, flexible work
hours and good compensation. There are opportunities to learn different areas of the business and position yourself for advancement.
Good pay, great benefits, extremely limited and held back by regualtions and rules
Small Business Sales Consultant MW (Current Employee), Saginaw, MIJuly 30, 2015
Good pay, great benefits, loved working with business owners on a daily basis, however, sales you are constantly bound and limited on what you can and cannot sell due to FCC regulations, etc.
Great co workers & management support. Great opportunity gaining knowledge & experience.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Anaheim, CAJuly 30, 2015
Company gave me an opportunity to gain additional experience in other positions of the company. I had a great experience learning, gaining knowledge and experience supervising a customer service team. Great support from co workers. We worked as a team.
Fast paced,nfriendly Customer Service Driven
SALES CONSULTANT (Former Employee), Issaquah, WAJuly 29, 2015
Pros: commssion plus hourly
Cons: commission layout
Established relationships with customers regarding each of their specific needs, advising, recommending, and satisfying customers, Enjoy working with people.
DBA Admin (Current Employee), Washington, DCJuly 29, 2015
• Expertise in Oracle Architecture, I/O tuning, Capacity planning, space management, Memory Tuning, Performance tuning, Backups, Recoveries, RMAN backups, Optimization, Networking, Troubleshooting.
Great Opportunity
Finance Coordinator (Contractor) (Former Employee), San Ramon, CAJuly 29, 2015
Pros: Busy all day, every day, and nothing was routine
Cons: Communication skills
The work I did there was quite challenging and rewarding, great environment. Management staff were awesome; however, communication skills were less than desirable 35% of the time. Overall great opportunity, loved the environment, trust and confidence in others attributes and the willingness to help each other out are what AT&T should be most proud of!
Headquarters