AT&T Employee Reviews in United States

Found 11,606 reviews matching the search
Easy but fast paced
Information Service Assistant (Wireless) (Former Employee) –  Owensboro, KY 42302April 28, 2016
Customer service job with great co-workers and managers. Easy but very fast paced. I learned how important accurate, friendly customer service is to a customer. It was very rewarding and fulfilling when I could help a customer find what he/she was looking for. The hardest part of the job was reaching the numbers the company wanted you to get and giving good customer service while attempting those targets.
Not a place for job security
Retail Sales Consultant (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAApril 28, 2016
learning new things every day and sometimes not enough hours in the day to train or complete training. products always changing and company shifts focus too much throughout the year and lowering commission payouts.
Pros
almost free direcTV service and half off wireless
Cons
changing commission payout too much, too high of goals
Best job ive ever had
Premises Technician (Former Employee) –  Hurst, TXApril 27, 2016
Management actually care about your home life and your safety. I would recommend it to anyone thinking about moving over to it.
Pros
working on your own, and great management
Cons
heat, cold, heights, attics
Fun job
CUSTOMER SERVICE REP (Former Employee) –  Tacoma, WAApril 27, 2016
It was an educational job, learning about sales over the phones. Working on a busy ACD phone system. Working with irate customers, resolving their issues.
Pros
Very employee friendly
Cons
No job security
Nice place to work
Mobile Retail Sales (Former Employee) –  Aurora, OHApril 27, 2016
Overall a nice place to work. I was in the Aurora store and the other co-workers were very helpful and informative. Some days are late and you will be called in on a regular basis. But not bad if you don't mind that type of scheduling.
Ma Bell
Systems Computer Technician (Former Employee) –  Kansas City, MOApril 27, 2016
Started my telecommunications career with this company.
I was able to advance quickly and enjoyed my days working there. I was able to get a lot of training and hands on experience with the job.
Pros
Training
Cons
Managers
DIRECTV tech beware
Field services Technician (Current Employee) –  Thornton, COApril 27, 2016
Company was bought by AT&T and was a complete 180 degree change. Leadership unprofessional, they will work you all day and night with unknown time of getting home and they don't care. Single and want money and no social life its good job for you, family with kids, you will never see them.
Professional workplace to sharpen skills.
Store Manager (Former Employee) –  Mesa, AZApril 27, 2016
Absolutely great team, I've learned and sharpened many skills very quickly for the two years that I have worked for AT&T.
Good Company
AREA RETAIL SALES MANAGER (Current Employee) –  Springfield, ILApril 27, 2016
Unionized frontline sales force impacts a lackluster pay for managers.

You are way overworked as a manager, and definitely under compensated. The company strives for diversity so much so that if you are a white male, you can basically forget about getting to a level 2 manager position.
Pros
promotional opportunities
Cons
you are well aware at all times that this is a large corporation and it is very cut throat
Great company, great culture
Associate Director Sales Training -Operations (Former Employee) –  Southfield, MIApril 27, 2016
Start early each day, work approximately 9-10 hours. A lot of data review, excel spreadsheets, conference calls and meetings.
Sales
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Arkadelphia, ARApril 27, 2016
I am sales associate.I work at Cellular World, an authorized retailer. I have learned a lot. There's a lot to learn, but there is training.
Good Company
Teleconference Specialist (Former Employee) –  Dix Hills, NYApril 26, 2016
Good Company to work for at the time. The division I worked for ended up closing after 12 years. I enjoyed working with my co workers and have many long relationships as a result. The pay was excellent. The hours were terrible at first because it went by seniority but after several years got better.
Outstanding Comapny
Design Engineer -Management (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILApril 26, 2016
Excellent company provided professional training and all necessary computer skills needed . Management was well trained and employees worked well in team environment
fun job you get to meet lots of peaple
Premise Technician (Former Employee) –  El Paso, TXApril 26, 2016
you work on your dealing with customers and helping them learn the uverse system you get to meet alot of great coworks that can help you when you need it
mixed review
Assistant Manager/ Senior Lead Sales Trainer (Former Employee) –  Natoma, CAApril 26, 2016
att is a good place to work and they offer union support. Sometime the union support is not a good thing because they will go to bat only for the reps that they like. you will be micro managed and they'll look for any reason that they can to write you up. The overall company is good they preach a good culture and it will be lived out according to the store that you get hired in. The pay is good very good for retail
Pros
good pay
Cons
micro managment
Great experience overall
Advanced Technical Support Manager (Former Employee) –  Lubbock, texasApril 26, 2016
Great place to work, great benefits and great people overall. I really enjoyed working at at&t and would do it all over again.
Pros
Culture, benefits, and employees
Cons
n/a
Premesis Technician (Former Employee) –  Commerce, MIApril 26, 2016
Great job with a few opportunities. its either the job for you or not. slight learning curve and long hours at first but if you stick with it and stay out of trouble you should be fine
Pros
good money
Corporate Micro management
SD&A Premise Technician (Current Employee) –  Roseville, MIApril 26, 2016
The culture and environment at At&t has changed in the last 2 yrs has changed. At&t has established new guidelines that has the potential of turning the company into a revolving door company.
Sales
Sales Consultant (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAApril 25, 2016
this is a good second job... nothing more nothing less. pay is ok but not enough to live off I you have a family. You're probably more tan management.
good place
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Jonesboro, ARApril 25, 2016
It was a good place to work and lots of friendly co workers willing to always lend a helping hand. I loved to environment and the ability to help others.