AT&T
6,201 reviews

AT&T United States Employee Reviews

Closed
Help Desk Support Agent (Former Employee), Mesa AZApril 23, 2015
This was a great employer however their contract with ATT did not get renewed. The culture was nerd ran and maintained. I enjoyed working here.
Good pay and benefits
Sales Representative (Current Employee), Belton, MOApril 22, 2015
Good pay and benefits. As a sales rep do not expect much respect unless you sale everything in the building. Co workers are nice to each other.
Productive and very friendly enviroment
Sales Associate (Current Employee), 2601 blanding ave alameda ca 94501April 22, 2015
Pros: commission spiffs
Cons: benefits, and very flexible scheduling
Everyone is very helpful, and make you feel at home. Any issues with your overall at&t service can be resolved. Everyone is very friendly and are willing to go above and beyond to help you with any concerns you may have.
great employees
Tier 2 (Former Employee), Detroit, MIApril 22, 2015
when i contracted through AT&T the managers were great however I there's a very high turn over here... Internet Services in Detroit is the worst. They do not Value their employees..
Professional Enviornment
Contractor (Former Employee), Washington, DCApril 22, 2015
I've worked approx. 10 years in this industry and this is one of the best companies! I would recommend working at AT&T to others!
ATT
B2B (Former Employee), Boulder,COApril 22, 2015
I loved working for ATT. The company is big but they take care of you and have fantastic benefits. You tend to turn into just a number but they compensate for that in other areas.
Just a great place to work.
Electronic Testing Technician (Former Employee), Atlanta, GAApril 21, 2015
I enjoyed working with my co-workers and the managers on my team we worked very well together. The customer was very happy with service we provided. I enjoyed working with and for the customers informing them how to get the best of the service we provide.
productive work enviroment
Technical Support Specialist (Current Employee), Orlando, FLApril 21, 2015
Pros: free and fun enviroment
Cons: n/a
good day at work
I have learn a lot as well as apply my knowledge and skill to my job
management is great
co-workers are wonderful
the most enjoyable part of my job is helping my customers and providing a great experience for the customer
Great company, good work atmosphere
National IRU Team, Sales Executive (Current Employee), Indianapolis, INApril 21, 2015
Pros: Freedom and money
Cons: career advancement
Your manager makes a huge difference and I have been blessed to have a very good manager for the last year and continuing into 2015. My job is very rewarding, can be very lucrative and I am helping very large companies provide even more benefits to their employees.
get to see concerts for free while you get paid to work
Terrace Club Restaurant Supervisor (Current Employee), Levy RestaurantsApril 21, 2015
Pros: free concerts free spurs games while you work
Cons: no breaks, no benifits, not enough hours or pay.
fast paced job, can be fun if upper management where more professional and cared to be team players.there meaning of a fulltime job is more a seasonal job.when there is no basketball games you have no work which is not good as a main job to pay bills,good as a second job.the fun part of the job is being able to see concerts during rodeo and able to see spurs games.
You make it what you want it to be
Customer Service (Former Employee), Milwaukee, WIApril 21, 2015
I loved working for this comany benefits are grat and the money was great to. Management changes all the time. I was surplused a few times and had four different postions in 10 yrs.
sales
Team Lead (Former Employee), Fort Lauderdale, FLApril 20, 2015
At & t was very tedious. The sales numbers were high daily. The room for growth was amazing even though the position was short lived
Awesome benefits
Retail Sale Manager / Consultant (Current Employee), Wichita, KSApril 20, 2015
Pros: Benefits
Cons: Work life balance
AT&T has a lot of great benefits outside of pay. They offer great medical, 401K and service discounts. AT&T has several great products and services to learn about as a consumer.
Productive enviroment
Floor Supervisor (Current Employee), Pharr, TXApril 20, 2015
Based of commision and sales
Great Customer Service Enforced
Hardest part of the job was following your schedule
Most enjoyable part of the job, Makig your customers feel like never before. OUTSTANDING experience.
Outside Sales representative for Cellular phones
Senior Account Executive (Former Employee), Bloomington, MNApril 20, 2015
Cold calling for new companies to obtain them as my exclusive account. Sold equipment, trained on product and set up appropriate service plan for the needs of each individual employee.
Steady work. Takes care of employees
Collections Representative (Former Employee), Athens, GAApril 20, 2015
Pros: great work environment
Cons: Office closed down
Great work environment with opportunity for many benefits. Company was doing great until Bellsouth merged with AT&T. Then it shifted from focusing on the customer to being more focused on the money.
Great Compamy
Tier 1 Technical Support (Current Employee), Las Vegas, NVApril 20, 2015
Pros: Employee Discounts
Cons: None
A typical day at work consist of resolving issues related to computer and internet. Following process with a little out of the box thinking is what AT&T has instilled in me. To do the very best job. The management staff is personable, up to date on the latest trends, and the open door policy is a great asset to the company. The hardest part is everyone can't be helped no matter how hard you try, the most enjoyable is knowing the customer has a working product that you can put your name behind.
Good Company
Centers Technical Support Manager (Former Employee), EdmondApril 20, 2015
Good company, other than being surplused after 18 years of working for them. Approximately 3000 other managers surplused at same time.
Great place to work with great benefits
Sales Compensation Analyst (Former Employee), Oklahoma City, OKApril 20, 2015
Pros: Flexible hours, working from home, great benefits
Cons: The company reorganizes every 2-3 years and always releases positions
I loved my job at AT&T. I learned more about monthly compensation and learned how to work with Excel even more.

My manager was a great manager, very hands on but also trusted me to work on my own. She really fought for her employees.

I had a great team I worked with, very professional and always willing to help on any given task.

The most challenging part of the job was the constant and last minute changes to the monthly incentive plans.

I loved being able to work from home when I needed to and the relaxed office atmosphere.
productive
Retail sales consultant (Former Employee), Port Saint Lucie, FLApril 20, 2015
Pros: office enviroment
Cons: management
Providing accounts receivable management services, make telephone calls, negotiate payment plans and know all applicable state and federal laws and regulations. Responsible for maintaining a complete debt collection portfolio using the support framework designed. Learned the policy and procedures for accessing letters, sources of needed information and scheduling requirements to achieve successful recovery. Displayed a professional manner while selling, teaching and showing the accounts how to pay their debts in full within a timely manner and how it will benefit them as well as the creditor. Using the verbal skills and communication techniques taught in training to maintain the client’s reputation.

1 2 3 4 5

About AT&T

At AT&T, we’re connecting the world like never before. Ready to get in on the action? Together we’ll do great – Read more

AT&T Salaries