AT&T Employee Reviews

Found 13,915 reviews matching the search
Great Environment.
SALES ASSOCIATE (Former Employee) –  Augusta, GADecember 8, 2016
This is a perfect company if you good with sales. And if you are not great they will take their time out to mold you into a perfect sales rep.
Pros
Fun and great training
Cons
Long Training
Career
AT&T Marketing Support Specialist (Former Employee) –  Springfield, ILDecember 8, 2016
Fulfilling work environment. Take ownership. Be responsive. Do it right. Meet commitments. Communication skills to professionally impact the customer experience. Technical manage and process request adheres to financial obligations.
Sales and Marketing
Retail sales (Former Employee) –  Frisco, TXDecember 8, 2016
I loved working at these places! It was just difficult to work and also have a family with the hours it required. It was a union and didn't accept more than 3 sick days in a year. I have kids who get sick...
Pros
Great pay
Cons
Horrible hours and no sick days
Experience
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Columbia, SCDecember 8, 2016
While I was at AT&T, I learned how to become and all round good sales rep. I learned how to research information to better my sales technique to better my experience with customers.
Inbound customer service and sales with difficult to attain sales metrics
Customer retention Specialist (Current Employee) –  Columbus, OHDecember 8, 2016
no room for advancement, but in your Union job, you will make above average wages. Be prepared to be tethered to you phone for 90% of the day, however. Management team is down to earth, however they also have money to make. If you are not hitting your numbers, they are not getting paid. So though they are human, they are also business people and you will be fired if you cannot perform.
Pros
Union job, above average wages, wonderful healthcare, competitive time off packages
Cons
Difficult sales metrics, work saturdays, late schedules
Great Company if you do not work in I.T. Company is in the process of moving several IT organizations to offshore companies (India).
Sr.Technical Team Lead (Current Employee) –  Bedminster, NJDecember 8, 2016
Good Company to work for as long as you do not work in I.T. Company is in the process of moving several IT organizations to offshore companies (India).
Great company to work for
Retail Sales Consultant (Current Employee) –  Union City, CADecember 8, 2016
Overall..pretty good company to work for.Although it's in a retail setting,it's pretty sales driven.Everything is weighted and has metrics for the company.Company has been increasing sales goals,but decreasing commissions,making it seem like RSC are slowly becoming customer service reps,with sales goals.

Management can be awesome depending which area you work for.They definitely set the tone/atmosphere for the store

Coworkers can be fun,but turnover depends entirely again in the area that you work.
Shifts depend on seniority within the company.

Biggest piece of advice is learn all you can in this role,and prepare to try to promote, or just completely move on from the company.Don't get complacent

Definitely enjoyed my time with the company overall though!Would I do it again...8/10
Pros
Management/coworkers, pretty good pay depending on prev exp, training
Cons
Commission, work life balance if you have low seniority
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Rantoul, ILDecember 7, 2016
I enjoyed the management team and well as the work atmosphere. I enjoyed the pay and benefits as well. I enjoyed working with the customers and meeting their needs.
Fun place to work with the ability to learn about new advancements in technology
Assistant Manager (Current Employee) –  Tempe, AZDecember 7, 2016
This company allows for the opportunity to learn lots about growing technology and provides a great overall experience to its employees.
Again
Sales Solution Consultant (Former Employee) –  Kansas City, MODecember 7, 2016
I already reviewed this why is it asking for it again? Coworkers were the only reason to show to work.
Compensation was horrible in the sales role. Raises non existent.
Great work enviroment
AT&T Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Bethlehem, PADecember 7, 2016
enjoyed working with the staff, liked solving the cust problems being able to upgrade to a better phone helping the cust with any issues regarding there account.
Outside work, by yourself not repetitive
Satellite Installation Technician (Former Employee) –  Lacey, WADecember 7, 2016
Start the day at 8 am arriving at first customers house and working the day until all work orders are completed. Often times working a lot of overtime and having mandatory 6 days of work. Hard work with ok pay for the amount of time you put in. Have to be able to crawl into small places and work off ladders.
Pros
Free tv
Cons
Too much work time not enough home time with family
Productive workplace and wonderful partners
Satellite Installer/Technician (Current Employee) –  Fort Lauderdale, FLDecember 7, 2016
It is a very good place, I have learned a lot in this job and my troubleshooting has been improved, this job is a excellent option for improve your skills with technology and cables.
Pros
manage your own time
Cons
gain per job and they are asking for do a lot of things in all of them
okay place
Call Center Representative (Former Employee) –  Tempe, AZDecember 7, 2016
didn't like work here, was bad vibes ... call center sucks, always listening and watching your every move... pay was nice but not worth the stress and consent calling
Fast paced environment with an upbeat team.
Mobility Sales (Former Employee) –  Upland, CADecember 7, 2016
At AT&T the day always started with a 5 minute meeting with management to discuss attainment to sales goal performance and to make sure we were updated on current promotions. This meeting was also a good time to ask any questions I had and to strategize with my coworkers how to best position products to close sales. After the meeting I would hit the sales floor, making sure to greet all customers and find a solution to their mobility needs. Probing questions were used to uncover areas for potential sales opportunities so I could offer a complete solution to all the customers needs. Interacting with customers was the best part of my day, because meeting so many different people allowed me to share in their experiences and build positive relationships.
The toughest part of AT&T was coming up with new ways to present products to customers to ensure that I was surpassing my sales goals. However, by maintaining a high level of accountability and creativity I was regularly able to surpass my sales quotas. This helped not only me, but helped my store achieve the #1 power sales ranking in the region, a mark that all my coworkers took pride in. We viewed ourselves as a team, which fosters the best environment for success when your teammates are willing to go the extra mile to ensure that the team is successful.
Pros
customer interaction, great team environment, commission pay structure
Cons
constantly changing schedule on short notice, short breaks
Good pay and vacation time.
Premise Technician (Current Employee) –  Saginaw, MIDecember 7, 2016
You are mostly independent, managers do check on you in field periodically. You work until all work is finished. Hard to maintain a good work life and personal life. Co workers are good to work with. Uniforms are supplied.
Pros
Pay and vacation time
Cons
Scheduling
Opportuniy
Sales Consultant (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GADecember 7, 2016
There is a lot of opportunity to grow with this company. Its very hands on and a fast paced environment. Hard work does pay off, easy to grow with this company.
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
no benefits
Account Manager (Current Employee) –  Los Angeles, CADecember 7, 2016
Fun interesting Free spirit goal oriented sales environment. You work hard and play hard. Very goal driven. High call volume and heavy email usage.
Pros
Clients
Cons
Pay
Always learning new technology
Account Executive (Former Employee) –  Fort Myers, FLDecember 7, 2016
Call on business to sell telecommunications, mobility, software, applications, and security products. I learned to work with internal & external channels. Management was always on your side to assist you. Excellent co-workers created a great bond. One of the hardest part of the job was when a new product came out getting the product to integrate with existing network. Company had several perks for high producers.
Pros
Great benefits
Excellent pay and benefits and excellent place to learn various computer software and systems.
Sr Customer Retention Manager (Former Employee) –  MichiganDecember 7, 2016
Great company to work for with excellent pay and benefits. You will learn how to sell many communications products such as television internet mobile and voip services. You will also learn how to bundle these services to meet customer needs and budgets. Your typical day will involve work with customers and systems.
Benefits
Cons
High pressured

Ask a question about working or interviewing at AT&T. Our community is ready to answer.