AT&T Employee Reviews in United States

Found 13,127 reviews matching the search
Good work life balance
Manager Layer (Former Employee) –  Irving , TXAugust 25, 2016
Enjoyed management opportunities and the opportunities to excel in the company. Good educational benefits within ATT and outside ATT.
Pros
Educational opportunities
Easy going atmosphere and casual dress
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Orlando, FLAugust 24, 2016
Very relaxed environment; casual setting. Everyone has been very welcoming. A typical day involves being on the phone for 8 hours, dealing with various customer issues from payments to restore service from suspension. It is much than just a collections job.
Pros
Relaxed dress code
Cons
Stats on your call time and transfers
Huddles, massage chair, and video games
Customer Care Technician (Current Employee) –  Tulsa, OKAugust 24, 2016
Addressing customers technical concerns with the ability and authority to provide necessary credit(s) to prevent detraction.
Team huddle to share best practices and call back reduction guides/tips. Challenging part of the job is the constant schedule changes.
Pros
Bonuses, social entertainments, and free Directv services and AT&T discounts
Cons
constant schedule changes
Good company to learn and apply introductory knowledge in basic networking.
Premises Technician (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXAugust 24, 2016
At this company I learned about networking fundamentals and how to apply them. I also learned about routing and was able to gain valuable hands-on experience. I work with a great crew and enjoy interacting with my customers.
Stress express
Technician (Former Employee) –  Cary NCAugust 24, 2016
Management is aweful, pay is lovely, dont expect to keep friends or get any sleep. no one cares if you live or die on the job here. (adding extra because i have to)
Challenging work duties
Call Center Agent (Former Employee) –  Knoxville, TNAugust 24, 2016
I was responsible for outbound calls to AT&T customers to confirm, cancel, or reschedule AT&T installation appointments. Any changes to the customer's scheduled service/installation appointments were documented to Excel spreadsheets, and then forwarded to the appropriate regional managers to adjust technician service calls.
Pros
Helping customers
Cons
Very rude co-workers
Money marker
Retail Store Manager (Former Employee) –  FloridaAugust 24, 2016
Working at AT&T was an amazing experience! I loved my co workers and employees. Loved learning about all the new and latest technology.
great place to work that doesnt require a degree
rsc (Former Employee) –  Baltimore, MDAugust 24, 2016
good money micromanaged good place for people who are sales and goal driven, long hours no personal life always at work. manger will always be down your neck and you are never right in this company.
good empoyer excellant company to work for
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXAugust 24, 2016
great company to work for benefits are excellent and so are the employess that I work with and is very professional and family oriented the hardest part of the job is probably when all systems are down and you cant help a customer the most enjoyable part is helping a customer resolve a issue that has been going on for sometime I learned to have compassion and empathy for my customers.
Plenty of hours, long days because of store being short staffed
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Flemingsburg, KY 41041August 24, 2016
Good place to work. Pay is good when you factor in commission. If the store is short staffed you can expect to work open to close on your own a few days a week.
Pros
Commission, management, relaxed atmosphere
Cons
Short staffed with no hurry to fill open positions
An Excellent Company to Work With...
SR. TECHINCAL PROJECT/PROGRAM MANAGER (Current Employee) –  Oakton, VAAugust 23, 2016
- Offers Great Job Work/Life Balance
- Generous Compensation/Benefits
- Well Known Job Security/Advancement
- Very Employee Focused and Management
- Very Positive Job Culture
Pros
Job Security Benefits, Perks
Cons
Not many
Directv was great before AT&T
Technical Support Representative (Former Employee) –  Tulsa, OKAugust 23, 2016
Directv was a wonderful company to work for in every aspect. When AT&T took over everything changed for the negative. No more appreciation/perks for employees, constantly changing schedules and highly demanding schedules (working all weekends and evenings) providing no work/life balance and no accommodations for a life or school schedule. Highly demanding and stressful/strict expectations from management. It became all about making money for the company and they no longer cared for their employees or customers. They also began outsourcing many calls overseas which led to negative experiences for the customers. Directv was a company that I was proud to work for and I had no problems meeting their company expectations and was rewarded for a job well done. With AT&T I felt like I was treating like a machine and not a person and the moral dropped significantly for myself and other co-workers. I would not recommend AT&T as an employer.
Great Company
Director Enterprise Mobility Management (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXAugust 23, 2016
Have held several different management positions with the company varied from web hosting, network operations, System Admin, cloud solutions. Day to day work depends on product being launched, management is very supportive and empowering.
Great Workplace
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Cerritos, CAAugust 23, 2016
Very fun place to work. There is always something going on to get the employees involved. Small department and the people are great to work with.
It was a fun working place, because I got to meet good people, and from time to time we get to go out for luch meetings.
Senior Record Clerk/Secretary (Former Employee) –  New NYAugust 23, 2016
A typical day at work was when I satisfied my customer needs.
I got to learn other people views on life, and family values. One of the things I enjoyed most was setting up meetings for clients, making airline reservation, hotels, and car rentals for the clients. I got to meet the people I spoke with from the airport by being invited to lunch as a business meeting. That was fun.
At times a fun place to work but can be highly stressful
External Channel Support Manager (Former Employee) –  MassachusettsAugust 23, 2016
Depending on the work environment, this company can be a great place to work. In the call center environment, it can be highly stressful and demanding. This company does provide highly extensive training which is usually on going. This company offered a decent healthcare and benefit package, and is competitive with salaries amongst other similar companies.
Learning something new everyday
Installer IV/Engineer-Talent Logic (Former Employee) –  MichiganAugust 23, 2016
I am hardworking, dedicated, loyal, and a team player ... I not only just enjoy what I do but I have fun with every task I perform. I have a strong sense of commitment and willingness to work hard at any level to accomplish tasks and meet deadlines. ..... and with a mind that is open and eager to be enlightened with new information.
Due to being through a third party
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Shreveport, LAAugust 23, 2016
I am not directly employed for ATT although i would love to be its the place that has the Att account thats the problem. Very unprofessional and just a hard time enjoying coming to a place and enjoying the business and providing all that is needed for Att customers to enjoy their service and their info Poor training and the place is not clean and there are rats, bats and spiders i was bit by a spider there due to teir negeligence and was out of work for a year horrible but Att is worth working for just dont go for a third party company
Fast Pace
Customer Service Rep (Former Employee) –  Lubbock, TXAugust 22, 2016
Great place to work if you like to stay busy. I loved the fast pace of the office. People are a lot of fun to work with. I did not like working nights that was the only hard part.
Pros
Fast Pace
Cons
Working nights
Complimentary DIRECTV!
Area Sales Manager (Former Employee) –  New York, NYAugust 22, 2016
Great job in a competitive market. I called on several established accounts each day assisting them with their ads for radio, local tv and print. Also canvassed for new dealers. I loved the international interactions with my clients who were from all over the world. Built trust to grow our business relationships that also led to increased sales.
Pros
International exchange of information & culture with clients
Cons
Not enough hours in the day