AT&T Employee Reviews

Found 16,377 reviews matching the search
Commisions payments for advanced sales.
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Rosslyn, VAJune 25, 2017
Customer service is my goal to perform work duties and report on time to work. Changing customers to low rate plans. And not leaving any quality control errors.
dont do it
Machine Operator (Current Employee) –  Houma, LAJune 25, 2017
if you love yourself and family worst place to work. they will work you to the bone and the CWA is not a good union if you decide to go work here don't join its just giving away money
no place for advancement but great benefits
Customer Care Representative (Former Employee) –  Jackson, MSJune 24, 2017
There is no place for advancement unless you know someone already within the company. I did learn a lot while working there and I enjoyed going to work until I was recently laid off.
Pros
great benefits
Cons
work weekends
Average Employer
CUSTOMER ASSISTANT (Current Employee) –  Birmingham, ALJune 24, 2017
Definitely a huge learning experience if you have what it takes to excel. Many different opportunities to gain experience in technical knowledge. Culture can be great but there are a lot of associates in your business, as well as management. Hourly wage does not compensate for everything you're expected to do. Benefits are great aside of healthcare.
Pros
technical experience, benefits
Cons
salary, job culture
Not very fun
AT&T Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Huntington, WVJune 24, 2017
I made almost 50,000 last year with over time and incentives, they cut the overtime and cut our incentives. They stop caring about the employee and just care about the dollar... I know money is important but so is the well being of the employee
Pros
Not any
Cons
Wages, healthcare
Productive, fun place to work, excellent benefits
Accounting Assistant (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAJune 24, 2017
Good work environment, good supervision, fairness most of the time from supervision, wonderful coworkers, great day shift and no weekend work. The company implemented seniority and this was a plus fro scheduling vacations.
Pros
Great location, great salary, grreat retirement package
Cons
Lack of commnication from supervision at times
Work environment at AT&T
Retail Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Alexandria, LAJune 24, 2017
I've worked for the company for almost 3 years and I must say it really shared me as a hard worker and Ive learned a lot by working in this field. It is a really fast paced field and it defiantly keeps you on your toes. I have mastered multi tasking as well as being the greatest seller and customer service provider.
Pros
Discounts, Commission, Health Benefits and PTO
Cons
Long work days
Great Company to work for
Customer Service Technician (Current Employee) –  Magnolia, ARJune 24, 2017
AT&T has been a great company to work for as a technician. They have excellent benefits and good friendly management. The only negative is the work schedule. They run 7 days a week, and you will have to work a lot of weekends and holidays. Other than that, it is an excellent place to work, and I have enjoyed it.
Pros
Compensation
Cons
Time off
Nice Place
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Albany, GAJune 24, 2017
My position was at a call center, not retail. We took between 1000-1500 calls a day from customers regarding information. This was 8 years ago, so everyone's phones weren't so smart back then. A customer would call and ask for a number for a resident or a business. It was fun and laid back.
Productive and fun @ workplace
Application Developer (Current Employee) –  USJune 24, 2017
Great management, Great place to work. team outing after every quarter and awards makes things bit happy. Very nice work life balance at workplace so its easy to work.

Want to know more about AT&T?

Ask a question
okay
Customer Service Retention Specialist (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCJune 23, 2017
Have what it takes to work at Veterans Home Care? Ready for a challenge? We are looking for a dynamic and enthusiastic Human Resources professional with experience in a fast-paced work environment, employee files, exceptional customer service and an eye for detail. If you are passionate about HR and love the details, this is your chance to work hand in hand with the Director of Human Resources and help build the HR foundation for a medium sized business whose focus is serving veterans.

At Veterans Home Care, we help our veteran clients live with dignity and achieve a better quality of life without having to leave their homes.
I liked the company better when it was BellSouth
Universal Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Birmingham, ALJune 23, 2017
All management thought about was numbers, which made good people become animals and lie to customers and add service and products on customers bill without explaining. Makes the mass majority become UNETHICAL human beings. But you cant blame them when your lively hood depend on it.
Pros
If you were hired on with Bellsouth before the merge your pay was awesome.
Cons
If you were hired on after AT&T purchase Bellsouth your pay most likely sucked
Nice company to work
SDET/Sr.QA Automation Engineer (Current Employee) –  Middletown, NJJune 23, 2017
1. A best place to work.
2. Every one wants to work here
3. The best place to learn more thing and grow as well.
4. Ultimate work culture i never ever see.
5. So far i never found any hardest part in this company.
6. Each and every movement is a enjoyable in the company.
Fast Paced environment with high expectations
District manager (Former Employee) –  Denver, COJune 23, 2017
Due to the changing map of technology and its impact on productivity continuous product updates/revisions were expected on a weekly basis. The impact of these changes affected personal selection, and often lead to reassignment of staff which could not manage the on-going updates, and their current responsibilities.
Pros
Working with cutting edge technology
Cons
Long hours/changing expectations
Competitive work environment
CoWorx / Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Tucson, AZJune 23, 2017
CoWorx was a healthy competitive environment to work in, they provided good commissions and extra hours offered to work. I would have stayed if my Dept. hadn't transferred out from the company.
Decent company
live chat agent (Former Employee) –  Sumter, SCJune 23, 2017
Company was an ok environment. We would just copy and paste responses to the customer. Pay was kind of low,. You would get paid per chat conversation. Sometimes chats would come in slow.
Pros
Easy work
Cons
low pay, chats would come in slow at times
Great after College for advancement
Retail Sales Consultant/Inventory Specialist (Current Employee) –  New yorkJune 23, 2017
Great after College for advancement. There is definitely room for growth in all areas, from networking, technicians, sales consultants, always expanding.
The Culture is not what it seems
Store Manager (Former Employee) –  Wayne, NJJune 23, 2017
The company wants the managers to work 60 plus hours a week but pay you less and expect you not to feel unappreciated and burned out. The pay is not worth the time put in.
worked from home
Referral Agent (Former Employee) –  work form homeJune 23, 2017
very easy but consuming job, worked from the time i woke up to ten pm at night ,keep files and created my own rosters for account management...........
Pros
make what you work
Cons
phone calls all day, ughhh
Amazing work place
Sales Consultant (Former Employee) –  Signal Hill, CAJune 23, 2017
Loved this job based off the fact you get paid based of the work and effort you put in. I have an extensive history in sales so i was able to become top district within my first 3 months in the company. also spiffs are crazy and benefits.
Pros
Benefits, Spiffs, commission
Cons
n/a

Ask a question about working or interviewing at AT&T. Our community is ready to answer.

CEO Approval