AT&T
6,679 reviews

AT&T Employee Reviews

great benfits!!!!
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Appleton, WIJuly 1, 2015
Pros: benefits
Cons: never good enough
A good day at att is when you are able to do your job. great benefits, great pay. long hours. could be very stressful

fast paced enviornment. very stressful
Forced to work too much overtime
Wire Technician (Current Employee), Knoxville, TNJune 30, 2015
Barely get to see my family due to all the over time we are forced to work daily. I love the job and taking care of my customers though. Too much micromanagement and focus is on the wrong thing. If the managers focused on things other than what is not necessary, then we would be better off as employees.
Management could be better
Client Support Specialist (Current Employee), Atlanta, GAJune 30, 2015
Pros: working from home., benifets
Cons: Management
AT&T is a great company if you work for Mobility. The only downside is the VPs do not look out for lower management. They lay off quarterly and don't look out for the little man.
Fast Pace and Fun place with pool table
Sales Representative/Team Leader (Former Employee), MiamiJune 30, 2015
Typical day Starts with Cuban Bread, and a Cuban Coffee.
You Log in to your work station. And start taking Calls.
As your day progresses, and you get your first sale you send an email to every one, clamming – more... what you sold. Everyone usually says great job or if you sold a very expensive package, than they applaud you. By lunch time you would of sold at least 500 dollars, and would probably be getting your lunch bought by your coach. Ruby Tuesday/ Flannings/ Red Lobster/ Olive Garden. those where usually the choices. At the end of the day you have a meeting of the days productivity, weather is improving or changing our methods theres always something to improve on. – less
Stressful yet productive workplace with multiculture customers.
Sales Associate (Current Employee), Garfield, NJJune 30, 2015
Cons: Not being paid overtime I already worked.
A typical day at work would require a sufficient amount of customer service. At AT&T, I learned that there are many different types of customers and learned how to take care of every single one of them. – more... My coworkers are a good form of support but my manager on the other hand, is very disrespectful. However, I do enjoy working for AT&T when it gets busy and when we have productivity to reach. There is really no difficulty in this job, besides the language barrier. – less
Very Productive
Informatica Developer (Current Employee), San Ramon, CAJune 30, 2015
meets the expectation of product release very efficiently. I learned new technologies like MDM and IDQ in my current project and the co-workers are very co-operative and friendly.
The best RETAIL sales environment.
SALES MANAGER (Former Employee), San DiegoJune 30, 2015
Thriving in an industry where you establish the type of culture in which you work, there is a potential to make some serious cash and meet some amazing people. Don't get me wrong, this is a very high-pressure, – more... fast-paced environment where knowledge is key and attitude is essential. The company is extremely progressive in it's benefits offering and active involvement within the frontline community and the rewards can be very enticing.
The downsides: there are questionable business practices and you have to be willing to compromise; you have to show up for long schedules with little gratitude for the extra effort or time given; expect to work longer work weeks close to Holidays.
AT&T can be a great company to work for, make sure you dress for success and stay professional if you are interested in advancement. Again attitude is key. Beautiful people always win the popularity contest. – less
?
411 Operator (Former Employee), Hamden, CTJune 30, 2015
This company had its ups and downs. The benefits were absolutley great, it was one of the best thing about working there. The pay was GREAT considering what we really did.
It was always a leaning environment
Line Manager (Former Employee), Indianapolis, INJune 30, 2015
I was always learning on how to adjust to circumstances, especially going from craft to management. I had awesome leadership who helped greatly.
great job
Sales Representative Consultant (Former Employee), Westwood, CAJune 29, 2015
wonderful job nice location great co workers. i sold cell phone and home products like cable internet and tv provider. great pay as well as benefits
productive work environment
Full Time Sales Representative (Current Employee), Upland, CAJune 29, 2015
Pros: great sales incentives
Cons: management changes often
very positive and motivating sales environment and team. customer feedback is greatly encouraged at this job and we are always striving for the best customer service environment.
Fast Paced
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Rosemont, ILJune 29, 2015
Pros: Bonuses, Incentives
Cons: You have to dedicate your social life to the company
My time at the AT&T call center seem to go by fast. Maybe because the job was so fast paced. My phone never stopped ringing. I like fast paced work environments. It makes the work day go by in a blink of an eye.
at& t
Sales (Former Employee), scranton paJune 29, 2015
my first sales job , very enlightening

learned a basic sales knowledge

got along with my co workers

hardest part of job was making sales where my store was
Very fun job and fast paced friendly enviornment
Premise Technician (Former Employee), Kirkwood, MOJune 29, 2015
Pros: one hour lunch breaks
Cons: sometimes you could be stuck on a job with no help
A typical work day would require a lot of driving and patience. Most days are really easy but the days that are more difficult were my best days because when everything seems to be going wrong such as – more... the weather, difficult customers, or a heavy workload, it gives you an opportunity to challenge yourself to make the situation into something positive where the customer will be satisfied with you and the level of professionalism you demonstrate. – less
Good beginners job
TECHNICAL SUPPORT REPRESENTATIVE (Former Employee), Metaire, LaJune 29, 2015
This is a good job if you are new to the workforce. High pressure and they will fire people at the drop of a hat. pay was decent. benefits so-so.
Productive, fast-paced work environment
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), Lafayette, LAJune 29, 2015
Being employed at a call center and being immersed in that environment, I've learned many things about technology, customer service as well as customer expectations.
My co-workers and management strive – more... to create a workplace that's fun and productive, allowing for activities and breaks that strengthen our skills as individuals. Training is in depth and management is cooperative when you are first put onto the phones.

Since being employed with AT&T, my knowledge regarding billing issues, cellular data overages, technical support, etc. has grown exponentially. Diving into a company on the forefront of a technological and digital age has helped me mold a career in an industry inundated with information I find interesting and valuable to where society is headed.

The hardest part of the job would probably be the constant evolution of wireless services and digital consumption. Everything changes on a daily basis and keeping up with those changes is what I probably enjoy the most. Although for some it may seem crippling, I enjoy staying on my toes and becoming and informed employee and reformed customer. As a good employee, I have become a better customer and vice versa. – less
Very interesting experience
Information Service Assistant (Former Employee), Jackson,MsJune 28, 2015
A typical day was stressful, learned a lot about database, management and co workers were great. The hardest being part was being unsuccessful with the calls, the enjoyable part was succeeding the customers expectations
Career change.
Communications Assistant (Current Employee), Norton, VAJune 27, 2015
Pros: Tuition Assistance
Cons: Few opportunities for advancement
I work in a call center that processes telephone calls for individuals who are deaf, hard-of-hearing or have speech disabilities. This is a 24/7 center. Technology has eroded our customer base, our center will close July31, 2015. It's time to change careers.
Productive and very fun company to work for
Assistant Manager (Former Employee), Hollywood, FLJune 27, 2015
AT&T is a great company to work for, the benefits are awesome.
The work environment is very friendly, the store that I worked for mostly everyone got along great and it showed in our monthly reports.
Limited supervision and great pay. Company vehicle, great benifits
Wire\Premise Technician (Former Employee), Jackson, MSJune 27, 2015
Fun and interesting place to work. Sometimes very challenging. This company is only ran off numbers. Your job security is strictly up to your numbers.

About AT&T

At AT&T, we’re connecting the world like never before. Ready to get in on the action? Together we’ll do great – Read more

AT&T Salaries