AT&T Employee Reviews in United States

Found 12,683 reviews matching the search
I was paid well work was intense and you had to stay on your toes.
Sales and Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INJune 23, 2016
I would have stayed with company but they downsized, so I had to take a package and fine new employment. I relocated with company to MN but it was to far from my family so I have to end my employment.
N/a
Sr. Marketing Communications Manager (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAJune 23, 2016
I have a neutral position and do not wish to submit a specific review at this time. Thank you for the opportunity to provide feedback.
AT&T is a fine company to work for
Sybase and Informix Senior Database Administrator (Current Employee) –  Bedminster, NJJune 23, 2016
AT&T is a fine company to work for. The culture, flexibility, learning possibilities, compensation are all top-notch.
Pros
flexibility
Routine daily duties
Customer Service/Technical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVJune 23, 2016
Not a growth opportunity. Everyday was the same. Learned techniques for solving technical computer issues. Schedules were random had to bid for it.
Pros
Quiet enviroment
Cons
Schedule
Revenue driven company that focuses on the success of its employees.
Sales Manager (Current Employee) –  Austin, TXJune 23, 2016
Great company to work for to gain sales, management and relationship building skills.

Gained excel and salesforce.com experience.

Management always had an open door for any issues and recognition was given consistently for success.

Co-workers were constantly there to share their best practices and skills that were needed for the business
Pros
Free cell phone, unlimited data, discounts on TV and internet
Cons
Managment medical benifits had high deductible
Good place to work.
Project Manager/Consultant (Former Employee) –  Tucker, GAJune 23, 2016
I was laid-off. Had it not been for that, I would still be with AT&T. Really good pay, benefits and work environment. A lot of room for advancement and promotions.
A good place to learn technical skills
Technical Support Specialist (Former Employee) –  Detroit, MIJune 23, 2016
I personally learned a lot as it relates to technical support. The training gave me the skills to assist end users via phone, and to provide support over the internet.
A regular nice day on the job.
Manager (Former Employee) –  Davie, FLJune 23, 2016
very friendly staff I have learned so much from everyone.
One of the hardest parts were getting a few customers to listen but after a few tries I got the hang of it and it became quite convenient.
Great job, Great Manager while they lasted
Product Management Center Floor Support (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAJune 23, 2016
This position allowed me to greatly advance leading to promotion. The leadership and support of my manager was key. Unfortunately such assests are not recognized at AT&T as one might think they would be when it comes to downsizing.
Pros
Individuals
Cons
Job Security
Therapak
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Fayetteville, NCJune 23, 2016
The people make the the job great and its really simple i loved it when i was there. Also its an awsome environment.
Project Management
Global Client Services Associate Project Manager (Current Employee) –  OklahomaJune 22, 2016
This program is good for the first year. After that you tend to want to move but even if you're doing a good job it's not always a guarantee that you will be able to move. Even after 24 months.
Cons
benefits, pay is okay for the location
Everyone was like family & that made the work atmosphere more pleasant
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Columbus, GAJune 22, 2016
Everyday was different from the last. Being a Information Service Assistan/Service Assistant was something I enjoyed & did well. Somedays would be fast paced & the customers would know what they wanted, tell you & you could give it to them. That's a typical day. On a challenging day, some customers didn't know what they wanted or where it was. That's where your calmness & patience would have to kick in & go with whatever information they could provide to try to help them & move on to your next customer.
Benefits
Cons
Working weekends & holidays
Rsc
Retail Sales Consultant (Current Employee) –  Vicksburg, MSJune 22, 2016
Management is not good. They do not work around your schedule for anything. They cut my commission, how they treat there customers is horrible.
Pros
Pay is okay
Poor Managers
Retail Sales Consultant (Former Employee) –  OhioJune 22, 2016
Managers constantly distracted from teaching you and will discipline you for their failure to teach.

Great co-workers

You'll spend alot of time answering questions for people that don't know how to work their phones.

You won't make the money you expect to because everything shifted to selling direct tv and digital life.
Pros
union, lots of vacation days, great benefits
Cons
management, lack of training, commission expectation
its aiight
Retail Sales Consultant (Former Employee) –  ColoradoJune 22, 2016
this job is not very easy for those with a passionate heart. the money was fantastic, but the pressure is too much. also, this job is barley about phones. if you have a good manager, youll have a better experience.
i learned alot about helping people
Call Center Representative (Former Employee) –  Greenville, MSJune 22, 2016
this job was a struggle at first but once I learned the job, I felt I was an excellent call center operator. I helped so many people and I felt as though I learned about the world.
fun work place
Crew Member (Former Employee) –  Seattle, WAJune 21, 2016
My typical day at work is to get my normal sales or higher and keep my respect with customers and be on time to work always and all my co-workers are great peronality and i have great people skills
Not that great place to work
Digital Product Consultant (Current Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAJune 21, 2016
The good part is they allow remote working which is a great perk allowed. But if you want to grow faster it would be challenging
Fun enviroment at call center
Small Business Specialist (Current Employee) –  San Juan, PRJune 21, 2016
My days at my workplace are very fun and exciting, you never know what customer you will assits and with what issue you will handle and make it a personalized experience. Every client is very different from others, therefor you have to learn how to handle every call with a new and positive attitude willing to help! My co-workers are very nice people and make the day go even better, we are a team that want to help each other with our knowledge. I like my job and every second of it, no hard times just times to make it better.
Pros
15 minute breaks, twice a day
The last job I had in Insurance
Manager - WFM (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAJune 21, 2016
The position I had with Direct required weekly travel to the various locations of the offices I managed, The leadership was adequate at best when new conditions or issues would arise. My stint with Direct was great but the travel was too much for me to take.