AT&T
4,835 reviews

AT&T Employer Reviews

Professional Call Center enviroment
Service Representative (Former Employee), Beaumont, TXSeptember 6, 2014
Pros: excellent pay & benefits
Cons: required to work every weekend
Handling calls from customers & employee associates in the telecommunications industry in a high volume, high stress environment. Great pay & benefits
My worst job
SALES MAN (Former Employee), National City, CaliforniaSeptember 6, 2014
They money on this job is great cause we get paid by hourly and commission but they don't pay us for overtime and sometimes when we get so busy we don't have someone to give us a break and they deduct so much money on our commission without telling us.
Exciting and rewarding company to work for
Senior Analyst (Current Employee), Little Rock, ARSeptember 5, 2014
AT&T is committed to it's customers and employees. By leveraging the best talent and technology, they are committed to providing world class customer service as well as creating a challenging and rewarding environment for its employees.
Productive and fun atmosphere to work in
Regional Sales Manager/National Recruiting Manager (Former Employee), Fayetteville, ARSeptember 5, 2014
I enjoyed my job and the people that I worked with. I managed a team of sales people and had to meet objectives and goals. I performed training.
Productive and fun atmosphere to work in
great pay
Retail Sales Consultant (Former Employee), Flint, MISeptember 5, 2014
pay was great but that was it. Horrible requirments made it impossible to help the customer with what they needed.
Workplace
Customer Service Associate (Former Employee), Kansas City, MOSeptember 5, 2014
A typical day at work was enjoyable
I learned to work as a team with co workers and management.
The hardest part of the job was you cannot satisfied everybody no manner what.
Great jobs with good benefits and fun environment working on your own
Premise Technician (Former Employee), Chicago, ILSeptember 5, 2014
Pros: great pay, reasonable work, plenty of hours to work
Cons: managers will go against you, poor union representation, very petty disciplinary charges
Early mornings, late nights, great work. You rarely see your managers out in the field. You work by yourself majority of the time and only interact with customers. You get pretty good support from your fellow techs and team members. Hardest part of the job is to make sure that you document everything and keep records of everything in case managers try – more... to put you into a jam. The most enjoyable part of the job is dealing with nice customers, and riding around doing your own thing. The coworkers were pretty good. I learned to keep records of everything and keep my hands clean of dirty business. – less
productive and fun work enviornment
Tier II Technical Support (Former Employee), Richardson, TXSeptember 4, 2014
Pros: awarded for good worth ethic and efforts
Cons: short lunch breaks while working 12 hour shifts
working for At&T I've learned how to improve on my peopele skills and communication. I have learned about different computer software, Trouble shooting, etc.

My Co-Worker were very encouraging and fun to be around as well as the management. They didnt micromanage and that made me feel comfortable to do my job stress free.

The hardest part of my job – more... was not being able to resolve an issue for a customer. – less
good job good benefits
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), Boardman, OHSeptember 4, 2014
 Customer Service
 Setting payment extensions
 Billing inquires
 Technical support
 Promoting the sale of mobile devices and accessories
 Working with many different Microsoft© programs including but not limited to Word, Excel and, Power point
Opportunities to grow and make a career
Retail Sales Consultant (Current Employee), Coral Srpings, FLSeptember 4, 2014
Pros: benefits
Cons: schedule
Is a company where you can start building up your career and they will help you achieve your professional goals.
Events and Promo
Marketing Rep (Former Employee), BaltimoreSeptember 3, 2014
Awesome company. Very fun and upbeat. Worked at all Orioles games.
fun work place
DSL Technical Support Agent (Former Employee), El Paso, TXSeptember 3, 2014
Pros: experience
Cons: internship
I learned how to write proper news stories from a mentor that works there. Amazing experience. Wish I actually got a job there.
Fun work place
Technical Support Representative (Former Employee), Lake Mary, FLSeptember 2, 2014
Pros: envornment breaks co workers
The day was very greeting and welcoming. what i learned was their very multicultural and hire everyone no matter race or religion. Management is ran by two people and they take work, family and a healthy work environment very serious. The co workers were amazing that's all.
A very good training program
Call Center Agent (Current Employee), Denver, COSeptember 2, 2014
Was able to learn in a comfortable environment. All material was taught in a professional and understandable manner. The instructor was very knowledgeable of the material needed to be taught. was able to prepare each agent for the call center floor.
Overall great workplace
Store Manager (Former Employee), FloridaSeptember 2, 2014
Pros: opportunity for advancement
Cons: corporate leadership unorganized
Managed multiple employees leading them all to success in advancement and capitalizing on all compensation opportunities
Cool
Retail Sales Consultant (Current Employee), Memphis, TNSeptember 2, 2014
I am very skilled in math, possess excellent reasoning skills, and give 100% attention to detail. I have extensive experience in the role of executive assistant and administrative assistant, as detailed in my resume attached. I am looking for a position such as the one listed here because it involves assisting and organizing for an executive, which – more... truly is my forte. Out of all positions I have held over the years, my role as Executive Assistant to the COO of Equities Controlling, Operations division at Deutsche Bank was truly my favorite, and I held this role for four years. I only moved on from the position because I was offered a promotion to work within the Equity Options group as an analyst, and I accepted. – less
Professional Manager, Sales, Customer Service, Finance, Purchasing, Researcher, Recruiter, with Agency experience in multiple industries, A combinatio
Assistant Retail Store Manager (Current Employee), Atlanta, GASeptember 2, 2014
• Completes store operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results.
• Maintains store staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
• Extensive experience in full life cycle IT and Retail Recruiting, staffing and consulting for Telecom/Wireless
• Serves as an owner and agent to ensure – more... client satisfaction by gathering and reporting account intelligence on client products, markets, and client competition.
• Consistently educates field team on knowledge of client’s and competitor’s product(s) in market Maintains store staff job results by coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
• Achieves financial objectives by preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
• Identifies current and future customer requirements by establishing rapport with potential and actual customers and other persons in a position to understand service requirements.
• Ensures availability of merchandise and services by approving contracts; maintaining inventories.
• Formulates pricing policies by reviewing merchandising activities; determining additional needed sales promotion; authorizing clearance sales; studying trends.
• Markets merchandise by studying advertising, sales promotion, and display plans; analyzing operating and financial statements for profitability ratios.
• Secures merchandise by implementing security systems and measures.
• Protects employees and customers by providing a safe and clean store environment.
• Maintains the stability and reputation of the store by complying with legal requirements.
• Determines marketing strategy changes by reviewing operating and financial statements and departmental sales records.
• Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
• Maintains operations by initiating, coordinating, and enforcing program, operational, and personnel policies and procedures.
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed. – less
Good Place to Work
IT Services (Current Employee), O'Fallon ILSeptember 2, 2014
Pros: discounts on uverse and phones
Cons: limited growth
Lots of opportunities but the culture is not friendly to older workers
Good work enviroment
PREM TECHNICIAN (Current Employee), Dallas TxSeptember 1, 2014
Pros: good benefits
Cons: extra long work hours
AT&T is a good company to work for, one of the things i enjoy most about the company is having the ability to work with all different kinds of people. When working in this type of business they have a saying " no job is the same", I must admit that the challenges of this business is what i enjoy the most. Arriving at a job and trying to figure out how – more... its going to get done is what I enjoy most. – less

About AT&T

At AT&T, we’re connecting the world like never before. Ready to get in on the action? Together we’ll do great – Read more