AT&T
5,545 reviews

AT&T Employer Reviews

OK Place to work, benefits keep you there.
PRODUCT MANAGER (Former Employee), Dallas, TXJanuary 20, 2015
Pros: benefits are good. working from home is great.
Cons: company is very disorganized and have ambiguous policies.
The pay is above average. The benefits are good. Plenty of training available. Beyond that there is not much good I can say.
Great company
Excel Data Analyst (Current Employee), Plano, TXJanuary 19, 2015
Great company to work for. It is among the best companies in the nation. You definitely want to work for this company, if you are an IT type. I mean the level of creativity here is awesome!
Able to do Remote work from home
Professional Business Manager (Former Employee), New Haven, CTJanuary 19, 2015
Pros: excellent benefits
Cons: laid off 2 years before ready
Worked on 26 state IT projects as an estimate coordinator.
Very little supervision required. Co-workers always available for assistance if required. My best position with AT&T in 40 years.
Very fast paced and fun place to work.
Customer Support Retention Specialist (Former Employee), Louisville, KYJanuary 19, 2015
Pros: family oriented
Cons: very stressful
AT&T is a great company to work for. No 2 days are the same. Stress levels can be high but it is a very rewarding place.
Always Professional
Service Representative (Former Employee), Detroit MiJanuary 19, 2015
Its a Pleasure to help member with their benefit questions and soothe their anxiety
Lots of ways to meet new people
CABLE TECHNICIAN & INSTALLER - LEAD TECHNICIAN (Former Employee), Houston, TXJanuary 19, 2015
ATT is a good employer. Benefits were bar none. I would recommend this company
AT&T
Customer Service/Sales Associate (Former Employee), Springfield, ILJanuary 19, 2015
Assist customers with billing questions, Take payments, Handle past due accounts, Assist customers with changing services, Selling AT&T products and services, Resolve complex customer issues, Build loyal customer relationships, Experience providing support in a busy call center environment
Great company
Network Telecommunication specialist (Former Employee), Milwaukee, WIJanuary 19, 2015
Good pay and benefits. I worked for 28 years. Many of those years wereositive. I enjoyed translations. I liked working in a union environment.
Fantastic company. Great culture. Very stable.
Associate Director - Risk Management (Current Employee), Dallas, TXJanuary 19, 2015
AT&T is a sought-after company by many job-seekers. The company is fair in their treatment of employees' pay, work load, and work/life balance. I thoroughly enjoy working for such a remarkable corporation.
Work at AT&T
CSR (Former Employee), Ocala, FLJanuary 19, 2015
Pros: great medical benefits
Cons: can get loud some times
Typical Day: Receiving calls from customers looking for assistance.
I learned a few extra systems and layouts that other call centers may use. learned to become more versatile.
Management: very on point, prompt, and knowledgeable.
Coworkers: team supportive, and fun.
Hardest part of job: Transitioning calls to accomplish sales.
Enjoyable: Hearing the customer become more knowledgeable, and excited to be taken care of.
First real job held.
Senior Analyst - Risk Management (Former Employee), Somerset, NJJanuary 19, 2015
Every day was different. Steep learning curve and working under pressure. Great people to work with.
Working for at&t was both challenging and rewarding
Manager/Associate (Former Employee), PittsburghJanuary 19, 2015
Pros: wonderful co-workers and excellent compensation/benefits
Cons: you need to be able to adapt to change quickly
Most days presented itself with a challenge which always added 'excitement' to a typical work day. Although I enjoyed the work itself, having the ability to help employees, regardless of their concern/issue, was very rewarding.
Professional workplace with the highest quality employees
Business Solutions Specialist (Former Employee), Evansville, INJanuary 18, 2015
Pros: highly professional, opportunity for advancement
My time at AT&T was challenging and highly rewarding. I found management to be dedicated to raising the skill level of their employees through mentoring and training. The products were top notch and the environment was competitive, yet team focused. Achievement was rewarded and acknowledged.
I would not recommend to anyone.
Retail Sales Consultant (Current Employee), Austin,TxJanuary 18, 2015
Did not like my experience at all. Would not work there again under any circumstance. Management has no clue about day to day operations.
Fun and exciting
Welcome Specialist (Current Employee), Hinesville, GAJanuary 18, 2015
Fun and exciting place to work. I am just contracted to the company but I love working here!
Loved the work
Telecommunications Field Technician (Current Employee), KentuckyJanuary 18, 2015
Pros: enjoyed the work and pay
Cons: long hours and drives
As a telecom field tech servicing whole states at a time, sometimes the driving was tough but I did enjoy the work I performed and I felt I was given all I needed to get it done correctly and intelligently.
Absolutely wonderful place to work
Retail Sales Consultant (Former Employee), Palm Beach Gardens, FLJanuary 17, 2015
Very thoughtful and kind work place. Nice management. An overall good company to work for.
Productive workplace with alot of potential for advancement
Clerk (Former Employee), Saginaw, MIJanuary 17, 2015
Pros: alot of potential for advancement
Cons: never knew when your office may close
A lot of dealing with customer contact, internally as well as externally.You learn the how to handle customer calls, really fast..
Their are all kinds of mangers and management, its big business.
I was lucky and nearly always had great coworkers each department always has their few you wont get along with. The hardest part of the job was going in everyday and seeing what had happen since you were their last so many things could and did change in 24 hrs. what I enjoyed about my job was it was always changing you were never bored and always learning daily.
With A Good Customer On The Phone Day Goes Quick
Customer Care Rep (Former Employee), Mobile, AlJanuary 17, 2015
Pros: learn the pros & cons of the latest technology before spending money on it
Cons: customers always want something free
Overall the job was fun. The lack of a good management team was the reason for I wouldn't reccomend
AT&T Retention Customer Service Representative
Retention Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Rio Rancho, NMJanuary 16, 2015
Pros: nothing
Cons: om was rude. money was embezzled. some agents were incompetent.
It was a pretty stressful job. You never knew if you were going to get paid your bonus incentive. The customer service reps that I was working with had no idea what they were doing. I lost faith in the company towards the end... There was no reason to stay because I never got paid for what I sold. Managers were getting fired left and right. STREAM was eventually bought out by CONVERGY'S I loved my co-workers becasuse they were the ones who helped me get through it. The most enjoyable part of the day was going home.

About AT&T

At AT&T, we’re connecting the world like never before. Ready to get in on the action? Together we’ll do great – Read more