AT&T

AT&T Employee Reviews

Productive work place
Technical Support Specialist (Former Employee), Houston, TXJune 17, 2015
Pros: 1 hour lunches
Cons: breaks were less due to call volume increase
A typical day at work consisted of about 200 + phone calls, but I was able to manage. I learned that you can not talk and listen at the same time.
productive and exciting place to work
Technical Administrator (Former Employee), San Ramon, CAJune 17, 2015
Pros: great vacations
Cons: no daycare in house for working parents
Their believe in diversity of cultures and advancement in the organization. Opportunities are endless with this company. Love their professionalism attitude when it comes to co-workers.
Great Company
Sales Support Representative (Former Employee), Longview, TxJune 17, 2015
I loved working for AT&T, however I was part of a group that was laid off. Something I did not like about working for this company is that the people who needed to be wrote up for doing things really wrong such as adding lines for people not on the account, was over looked, due to race. Race played a big issue in the store I worked in while one race was punished according to company policy other races were allowed to "slid" by with a slap on the hand.
Good company when it was SWB
Service Representative (Former Employee), Houston, TXJune 17, 2015
Great company to work for, until the merger. Once the merger became AT&T, company stop caring for their employees. To many people out on strees leave.
Lifetime of work
Sales/Service Representative (Former Employee), Kennesaw, GAJune 17, 2015
Pros: Benefits
Cons: Usually long commute (1 hr each way)
I worked fro AT&T for 30 years prior to retiring. I held various positions during my 30 year career. Great place to work. Worked with some great people with whom I am still friends. Family oriented offices in most all cases.
Excellent and Fun place to work
CONTRACTOR (Former Employee), Cincinnati, OHJune 17, 2015
Excellent benefits, Job security, Teamwork. Management is readily available and encourage suggestions of making the Job more efficient. Performing the Job with quality,integrity and safety were highly stressed!
every day was tough
Premise Technician (Former Employee), Lisle, ILJune 17, 2015
Pros: great benies
Cons: rules changed weekly
was given a truck computer and keys to the place. was not given enough time to complete the job correctly. I would recommend to new hires to get gps.
You are given every opportunity to excel
Executive Staff Manager (Former Employee), New JerseyJune 17, 2015
Pros: Given the chance to learn by doing
Cons: Can't think of any that really mattered
I loved the opportunities to excel and move into different areas of the Company. The sky was the limit and I took advantage of it. Loved my co-workers.

The Company had a tendency to promote people who were not the best qualified.
Good
Sr. Testing Engineer (Former Employee), Hoffman Estates, ILJune 17, 2015
• As a Senior tester involved in Reviewing of UC, AUC, SR & HLD
• Prepare and review Test Plans, Test Scenarios, and Test cases to test the application ensuring application compliance with requirements and able to manage action items.
• Execution of test cases using mobile devices
• Involved in Peer review of test scenarios and test cases written team members and providing feedback
• Involved in Defect support
Technologically forward company to work for
Retail Sales Consultant (Former Employee), Sacramento, CAJune 17, 2015
Pros: Free cell phones and service
Cons: weekly meetings with management about numbers
I learned the six step selling process. I learned how to troubleshoot phones and optimize utilization with internet based technology. Management was involved every day.
High Volume Customer based workplace with goals to achieve
Cellular sales Rep. (Former Employee), Wayne, NJJune 17, 2015
Pros: Discounts and other incentives
Cons: One or two team Members being mad that I was always on top.
Hands on with customer needs finding out what customer needs by asking life style questions and getting to know customer in a timely way.

I love working with a team. One thing I learned about certain team members no matter where I worked is when your on top some team members get jealous. I guess you cant really help that.

The hardest part of my job(s) were nothing really sales a customer relation always came easy to me.

Most enjoyable part of my job would be seeing my name on top at the end of every Month.
retail life equals no life
Sales Support Representative (Current Employee), californiaJune 16, 2015
work weekends and late shifts.
overall a good company to work for while you go to school. they are willing to work with you. you meet a lot of great people.
Great place
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Martinsville, VAJune 16, 2015
I enjoyed working here because I interacted with the customers face to face. I sold phones and data plans. Helped with upgrades
Good company to work for with good benefits
Scheduler - National Scheduler (Former Employee), Detroit, MIJune 16, 2015
Pros: Being able to assign schedules in a timely manner
Cons: Trying to be consistent with the BERT system.
My typical day at work starts off with me gathering my work to start preparing to assisgned schedules for the outside technicians.

I've learned over the past year in this department is to make sure I use the system we called BERT to enter all strokes for every job performance.

I got along well with management and my co-workers. I was always available to give a helping hand.

The hardest part of my job was the BERT system to manually stroke all duties being performed to account for every second of my day.

The most enjoyable part was being able to give your input and suggestions and working great hours.
Productive, fun, prosperous and challenging.
Sales Coach/Team Manager/Senior Training Manager (Former Employee), Shreveport, LAJune 16, 2015
Pros: Great pay, great work conditions
Cons: None
I absolutely loved my job with AT&T as a training manager. There was never a dull moment. Were it not for the lay-off, I would have never left this job!
good working
Oracle Junior DBA /Business Analyst (Former Employee), Middletown, NJJune 16, 2015
Pros: good coworkers
Cons: N/A
a very good working environment I enjoy working with some interesting coworkers . the most enjoyable part of my job was a constant challenge
It all depends on the location
Sales Consultant (Current Employee), Clifton, NJJune 16, 2015
your direct manager has complete control on whether you will enjoy your job or not.

The job itself is easy and a lot of fun.

The managers tend to micromanage
N/A
Tech Support (Current Employee), Margate, FLJune 16, 2015
I gained a lot knowledge from this company and I must say its and amazing work place with lovely employees. I would do it all over if I had to and would highly command this company.
Diverse
Service Representative-Business Customers (Former Employee), Pasadena, CAJune 16, 2015
Pros: Great experience working for a public utility.
Cons: Constantly downsizing and closing offices in California.
Very fast paced, call center environment and heavy sales floor type of atmosphere. Typical day consists of heavy call volume from customers regarding billing, new service, change of service. Heavy bill and account analysis.
productive and very dedicated company to their customers
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), Fayetteville, NCJune 16, 2015
Pros: always willing to fix the problem, if one should arise.
Cons: short breaks
I would work for them again in the event that I had to leave. This company is motivated to get the job done. they have a "I can help" attitude.

About AT&T

At AT&T, we’re connecting the world like never before. Ready to get in on the action? Together we’ll do great – Read more

AT&T Salaries