ATL Events Group, Inc. is a privately owned Marketing & Advertising firm based in Atlanta, GA. We provide new avenues of dynamic marketing and promotional techniques that separate us from all other competitors in the same market. Our marketing strategies have exceeded expectations for our clients for the past two years, and we have since acquired over 18 high-end clients, which previously were only found in boutiques or specialty stores. We specialize in the brand development, product launches, and client relations for all of our consumer-based campaigns. Due to our rapid growth and success, ATL Events Group is in need of 3-5 Event Marketing Associates that we can coach and mentor into an Account Management position (typically 6-12 months) in order to help us manager and over-see all of our clients' campaigns and retail locations in our territory.
Since we are recognized as one of the best event marketing firms in the country, our expectations for our employees are very high.
Please apply if you feel like you have the following criteria:
- Bachelors Degree in Business Administration, Marketing and/or Management focus preferred
- Excellent Communication skills; in-person and organizationally
- Leadership Skills - past leadership experience preferred
- Above Average Work Ethic - must be self-motivated
- Positive Attitude - This is required working with our clients and consumers
- Networking Skills
- Exceptional Student Mentality
- Reliable Vehicle is required
- 1-2 years Marketing or Customer Service experience
- Professional Demeanor
- Competitive Personality
- Comfortable in a team environment
If you feel like these criteria match your qualifications, please apply today. Our hiring team will review all resumes, and will be contacting qualified candidates withing 1-3 business days of submission.
Thank-you and Good Luck!
- ATL Events Group, Inc. is dedicated to fostering a team environment in order to deliver the best results for our clients. We are always looking for the best and brightest individuals who can bring innovation and energy to our client's campaigns. Our comprehensive training program is geared towards the entry level and is designed to cross train in all facets of event marketing. Please submit your resume today for immediate consideration and we look forward to speaking with our qualified candidates soon! *