The Branch Operations Manager’s (BOM) role is to supervise and ensure the efficient operation of the branch. This includes managing and leading a team to success. BOM will also work closely with corporate staff in order to properly identify, develop, and implement strategies and solutions to optimize market efficiency and profit.
The following responsibilities are general duties that a particular employee in this position may or may not be required to perform. The actual duties required of this position will vary.
- Lead market planning at various levels
- Work with Corporate staff to identify possible expansion and growth solutions
- Ensure the efficiency of all levels within the market
- Oversee all reports and documentation related to the operations
- Develop maintenance schedules for all vehicles, warehouse, and other company property
- Develop and implement route strategies for optimal efficiency
- Conduct meetings weekly with all staff to insure alignment with company and market culture.
- Coordinate and manage subordinates, facilitate interdepartmental communication and allocate task and resources as needed.
- Conduct continual analysis and evaluation of strategic information (productivity, p&l, etc.)
- Provide meaningful reporting to Corporate in a timely and effective manner
Performs other job-related duties as assigned or apparent.
EXPERIENCE, EDUCATION, CERTIFICATION:
- Bachelors degree in business or other related field; three to five years related experience and/or training. One to two years of operations management experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
OTHER KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES:
The following key competencies represent qualities, traits and behaviors that a successful employee will exhibit. This list is not exhaustive, as other qualities, traits and behaviors are also desired.
- Effective communication skills to provide the team with necessary information in a timely and accurate manner.
- Understands the value of a customer service orientation and has the ability to foster that mentality with the team.
- Strong leadership, management, coaching, and organizational skills
- Strong computer skills.
- Entrepreneurial spirit
- The ability to anticipate business needs and plan accordingly.
- A high level of analytical skill is required to address issues, develop a range of possible solutions and select the best option.
- Able to work in an independent environment
- Solid understanding of general business fundamentals
- Effective Management skills related to financial reporting, P/L statements, project management, human resources, and monthly reporting
- A proven history of delivering strong operational leadership
Pay range $55,000 - $60,000
Indeed - 22 months ago
copy to clipboard
Welcome to ATRS a source for sustainability solutions for corporations, city governments, school districts and other community organizations...