Job objective: Write a weekly blog about all-terrain vehicles. This is a long-term telecommuting position. Blog topics are the writer's responsibility.
- Must be an ATV/offroad enthusiast
- Currently involved in sports/recreational ATV use
- Awareness of current related news, trends, etc.
- Excellent grammar and spelling
- Responsible and deadline-oriented
- Must be able to generate unique content - no copying of others' work
- Four blogs per month, if possible
Other valuable skills:
- SEO integration of specific keywords
- Ability to provide one's own photos and/or videos
- Willingness to assist with other projects from time to time (writing informational content for our website, off-page SEO, etc.)
- Resume and link to writing samples
What I am looking for is someone who can write a weekly (or bi-weekly at the least) blog post for our site. We have worked with blogging companies in the past, and they have been a disappointment, as their writers have no actual ATV experience. It's canned content, just fluff...it's not useful or interesting for readers.
I need a writer who can give me personal stories, how-to tips and commentary on current events (like races, athletes, trails, laws, etc.). Something that people enjoy reading and will share with friends.
If you are qualified and interested, please provide me with your preferred salary per post and a sample blog post that relates to this position.